pick my PH

r0nin

Awards
Hi guys. I've been researching for awhile and wantopinions on a ph. I'm 33 and a martial arts athlete.. I'm about 12 % bf and 200 lbs. My diet is in check. I'm leaning out and gaining strength.

I am looking for a good first time ph. Low toxicity. Slow and dry gains. I'm mainly interested in speed and strength gains. with maybe some aggression increase. Something with similar effect as anavar or winstrol . I would like to keep most of my gains, so they can be slow. Thoughts?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epistane

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I've been researching epistane but I can't find any logs with blood work. Any idea how much epistane raises liver values? I was thinking about running a pulse with epistane.
Well since Epistane is Methylated,it will raise liver values,not sure how much,but anything Methylated will.

control101

Awards
CEL H-Drol, youll get pumps, but it will continue to lean you out put on some good mass, and its pretty mild. If you get bad pumps just take 2-3g of taurine before your workout and they are gone. This was my first PH 'cycle' put on 10lbs and dropped bf. Good stuff.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hdrol is weaker than epistane- almost too weak

epistane IS methylated BUT it is still a mild hormone. And also take note epistane is not a PH it has 4 carbon rings making it a fully active steroid.

expect lean mass gains with no water weight, increased vascularity, increased strength, amazing pumps, and LOW side effects- epistane is one of the best steroids avaliable OTC

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EPISTANE. I didn't eat enough due to work and poor planning and still kept all my gains into pct and had very few sides. I gained 1-2 pounds a week and it was really dry gains too. It will raise your liver enzymes and lipids slightly. I imagine you could bulk or cut easily with epistane, depending on how you eat...

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established

epistane IS methylated BUT it is still a mild hormone. And also take note epistane is not a PH it has 4 carbon rings making it a fully active steroid.

expect lean mass gains with no water weight, increased vascularity, increased strength, amazing pumps, and LOW side effects- epistane is one of the best steroids avaliable OTC
I'm thinking about running a pulse cycle with it. I'm doing a lot of research, this will be my first cycle in 5 years. A lot has changed, the legal hormones have improved a lot. :biggthumpup:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pulse on epi would be beneficial

although i think a superdrol pulse would be better superdrol=epistane on steroids simply put

but yeah...i stick with injectables and some orals, but epistane has its place no doubt

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stano-drol or Androhard. No real performance enhancement but aggresion came to mind. Its very mild, but not goin to increase speed or strength. Epi and H-drol did come to mind but both are methylated. Perhaps Dermacrine would be the closest thing your looking for and adding Androhard would help round it out.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established

From what I've seen, Epi can be hit or miss for some people. I have a buddy who just ran epi stacked with Stano, and he did lean out a bit but only got about 6-8 lbs off it if I remember correctly. His dosing went as high as 50 mg. However, he gained close to 15 lbs off an H-drol cycle last year.

H-drol is a great beginner compound. With a bulking diet you can get gains in excess of 10-15 lbs and still lean out a bit. Still, sounds like the appropriate research is being done and the right compound is going to be found that way.

If mainly looking for aggression and speed, high dose stano could do the job if you ran it for 6+ weeks, and it's non-methyl. Unfortunately it's not much of a muscle builder. If you just want to keep your liver safe, you could run it stacked with Dermacrine and you might see better gains. I'd personally love to see what kind of gains could be had on a cycle like that (e.g. if you run something like that, please LOG IT!!!). That cycle might lean you out a bit too, and since you wouldn't gain too much weight it would help you keep from jumping a weight class. Definitely not a mass stack, but it might do what you're shooting for.

control101

Awards
From what I've seen, Epi can be hit or miss for some people. I have a buddy who just ran epi stacked with Stano, and he did lean out a bit but only got about 6-8 lbs off it if I remember correctly. His dosing went as high as 50 mg. However, he gained close to 15 lbs off an H-drol cycle last year.

H-drol is a great beginner compound. With a bulking diet you can get gains in excess of 10-15 lbs and still lean out a bit. Still, sounds like the appropriate research is being done and the right compound is going to be found that way.

If mainly looking for aggression and speed, high dose stano could do the job if you ran it for 6+ weeks, and it's non-methyl. Unfortunately it's not much of a muscle builder. If you just want to keep your liver safe, you could run it stacked with Dermacrine and you might see better gains. I'd personally love to see what kind of gains could be had on a cycle like that (e.g. if you run something like that, please LOG IT!!!). That cycle might lean you out a bit too, and since you wouldn't gain too much weight it would help you keep from jumping a weight class. Definitely not a mass stack, but it might do what you're shooting for.
What this guy said, I was a 'miss' case with epi, plus I really enjoyed the way Hdrol cut me up, vascularity, and put on a good amount of lean mass, not to mention there seemed to be a bit of a perpetual pump going on. Hdrol may be 'weaker' than epi but that doesn't mean it isnt good, I used hdrol, then epi, and went straight back to hdrol in my entrance to ph's. Give it a shot my man you wont be disappointed.