Topical Dermacrine as a Base to All PH/DS Cycles

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Topical Dermacrine as a Base to All PH/DS Cycles


    Many of us have experienced the side effects from oral steroids. Whether you have taken Beastdrol, Mdrol, Helladrol, Hdrol, Epi-strong, Epistane you name it. What has become popular lately is the "bridge" cycle. Combining two or more methyl or non-methyl steroids in a single cycle overlapping them for about one week to transition into the next compound. This is analogous to running an Oral steroid with a Testosterone base but a bridge is done with two oral steroids in order to drop the use of Testosterone.

    As popular as these cycles have become, they were definitely not recommended not too long ago on Anabolicminds. It was very extreme to run a "bridge" and nobody ever recommended it. Nowadays the mindset has definitely changed and it seems crazy not to bridge your cycles. It has become the norm over here to run stronger steroid cycles, at higher dosages, and combining two or more steroids.

    When taking an oral steroid, one notices an instant jump in sex drive, appetite, and thirst; all great things. However, within 2-3 weeks, everything will declined rapidly for most people. Libido will go down, appetite will go down, and you enter the period of the cycle where you simply have to weather the storm so to speak. This happens because the body becomes toxic for one, and a huge hormone shift. Your natural hormones are in such a mess during a cycle that it affects your sleep, mood, appetite, joints, and libido; all negatively.

    As mentioned above, the use of Testosterone injections as the base of your cycle is done to alleviate these symptoms. Testosterone is used to prevent lethargy, increase appetite, increase libido, and add gains of its own to a cycle. Everything has its downsides however as Testosterone can cause major shut down, needs to be injected deep into the muscles 2x a week, converts to high amounts of estrogen, is hard to come by, and is notoriously sold under dosed or completely bunk. However, make no mistake, real Testosterone is the best base to combat steroid side effects if one can mitigate its sides, shut down, estrogen conversion, and performs safe injection procedures as to not inject into the vein or allow for an infection.

    This must be said off the bat, no OTC supplement will give you full benefits of Testosterone as a base to any cycle. If someone claims otherwise, it is simply not true.

    This does not mean there are no effective compounds to be using in place of Testosterone as a base to cycles. Topical Dermacrine has long been used for this purpose of mitigating sides. Dermacrine is a combination of DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone), Pregnenelone, and a Phyto AI complex. DHEA can convert into Androstenedione, Androstenediol, Testosterone, and Estrogen. However, for these conversions, you need high amounts of the enzymes: 3b HSD, 3a HSD, and 17b HSD. None of these enzymes are found in high concentrations in the digestive system so you won't get many of these conversions through oral DHEA. These enzymes are highly concentrated in the skin especially in the shoulder areas where Topical Dermacrine is designed to be applied for high bio-availability and conversion.

    Running Dermacrine on cycle will help supply some vital male hormones which are lost by using steroids. The result is alleviation in hormone deficient side effects such as lack of estrogen which causes joint pain and loss of libido, lack of testosterone which causes depression and loss of libido, and a collectively disturbed endocrine system in general which causes lack of appetite and trouble sleeping. There are also DHEA receptor sites on immune cells which means DHEA plays a role in a healthy immune system.

    Dermacrine is also used as a mild pro-hormone. It will add a little kick of its own to any cycle in which is added and enhance the cycle for optimum performance and gains all the while allowing alleviation of side effects caused by oral steroids.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:


  2. Since I don't pin, I never run a designer/oral cycle without dermacrine!

    Love this stuff!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Since I don't pin, I never run a designer/oral cycle without dermacrine!

    Love this stuff!
    Thats a very good reason to use Dermacrine lol. Nothing wrong with not pinning, but for my first oral bridge I definitely wish I would have either pinned or run a derma base. I think the results would have been a little nicer, and the gains a little leaner.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    •   
       


  4. Awesome post. This is why I am running it on my bridge cycle.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  5. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Awesome post. This is why I am running it on my bridge cycle.
    Didn't you mention youre getting to extend your total cycle a little bit because of the derma? Sounds pretty sweet to me.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Thats a very good reason to use Dermacrine lol. Nothing wrong with not pinning, but for my first oral bridge I definitely wish I would have either pinned or run a derma base. I think the results would have been a little nicer, and the gains a little leaner.
    absolutley! plus, my little lady would be feeling so neglected without it.

    before I started running Dermacrine with my cycles, I would lose my libido super fast! I ran liquidrone (tren is known for killing libido) with dermacrine and was good all the way through (also stacked in some androhard).

  7. Great post, I will definitely use with my tren/epi stack in march. Thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Didn't you mention youre getting to extend your total cycle a little bit because of the derma? Sounds pretty sweet to me.
    It will be six weeks and I am starting Dermacrine about 4 days early since there are 4 extra doses per bottle. Plus it may help my sore a** knee. Fish oil is up to 10 grams but I need some estro to get this pain to go away; Erase kills my joints and I am running it now.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  9. For all cycles eh?? DHEA might be a bonus a few PH cycles but definitely not "needed"

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    For all cycles eh?? DHEA might be a bonus a few PH cycles but definitely not "needed"
    Agreed on the not needed part. It is a nice bonus though indeed.

  11. I'm running Dermacrine with my Beastdrol/Epi-Strong bridge right now and I'm loving the stuff.

    Libido is crazy, no lethargy and no sides at all so far. I have actually felt quite a bit better than normal.

    If this is what I can expect from Dermacrine, I couldn't imagine running SD or a lot of other PH/DS without it from now on!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Agreed on the not needed part. It is a nice bonus though indeed.
    true! but, when choosing between feeling like crap, and not feeling like crap, I'll choose the latter!

    I wouldn't use it on a phera cycle (I always feel good on phera).

    but on designers that kill my libido, and cause other sides (like epi, sd, or tren), absolutley!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm running Dermacrine with my Beastdrol/Epi-Strong bridge right now and I'm loving the stuff.

    Libido is crazy, no lethargy and no sides at all so far. I have actually felt quite a bit better than normal.

    If this is what I can expect from Dermacrine, I couldn't imagine running SD or a lot of other PH/DS without it from now on!!
    You will normally get a great libido boost from SD once you start... but week 2-3... kiss it goodbye and say hello to lethargy lol. That is when you will really notice Dermacrine in action. Once your natural hormones are depleted and you are just at the tip of entering the heart of your cycle.

    SD/Epi is no walk in in the park bro I've been there lol... but the gains are ludicrous...

    Good cycle indeed.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    true! but, when choosing between feeling like crap, and not feeling like crap, I'll choose the latter!

    I wouldn't use it on a phera cycle (I always feel good on phera).

    but on designers that kill my libido, and cause other sides (like epi, sd, or tren), absolutley!
    Good point Rob...

    Phera is definitely a feel good hormone. Wish it was still around

  15. Dont you think taking 100mg of DHEA would pretty much be the same thing as running Dermacrine??

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Dont you think taking 100mg of DHEA would pretty much be the same thing as running Dermacrine??
    not even close bud!

  17. I dont think it works as well like HCGenerate does. Ive taken both on cycle.

  18. Seriously?^^
    Anyway, I agree about the Dermacrine, not about bridging, I'm still stuck in my old ways.


  19. Ran Dermecrine my last cycle. And let me tell you...Never had one go so smooth. Never run one without!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  20. What's this 2-4 week usage on the topical label? I'll be running a 6 week tren/epi stack. Just use it for all 6 or start on week 3?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    What's this 2-4 week usage on the topical label? I'll be running a 6 week tren/epi stack. Just use it for all 6 or start on week 3?
    Just the duration of how long you can use it. It can be used longer.

    Since you are running a 6 week cycle; to avoid buying 2 bottles of Dermacrine or low-dosing it, I would start it in week 3 @ 5 pumps/day and it will last you till the end of your cycle. You won't reach muddy waters where side effects become apparent anyways till a little bit into your cycle so it shouldn't be a problem to wait until week 3.

    More economical

  22. but i did use the LV version.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    but i did use the LV version.
    LV technology is very good stuff and improves the bio-availability of most things. Superdrone comes to mind. I have also used Liver Juice and felt it helped keep my liver from imploding on my 7 week SD/Epi bridge... yep 7 weeks lol.

    But just the nature of Dermacrine converts to target hormones where there is a higher concentration of the enzymes mentioned above. And also as SC mentioned, the enzymes are on the skin and concentrated in the shoulders/upper back area.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    LV technology is very good stuff and improves the bio-availability of most things. Superdrone comes to mind. I have also used Liver Juice and felt it helped keep my liver from imploding on my 7 week SD/Epi bridge... yep 7 weeks lol.

    But just the nature of Dermacrine converts to target hormones where there is a higher concentration of the enzymes mentioned above for conversion. And also as SC mentioned, the enzymes are on the skin and concentrated in the shoulders/upper back area.
    Gotta agree here, topical is the way to go for Dermacrine


  25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Gotta agree here, topical is the way to go for Dermacrine
    x3!!!!!!!!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    For all cycles eh?? DHEA might be a bonus a few PH cycles but definitely not "needed"
    Youve got a point. Not "needed" for all cycles but people want to run things like oral tren and superdrol, you're talking things that will shut you down hard.. So for anything that has the capability of shutting you down, adding it as a base should be an option on the table. Definitely can't hurt. Like you said, if anything, a BONUS. I'll take icing on the cake any day
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Youve got a point. Not "needed" for all cycles but people want to run things like oral tren and superdrol, you're talking things that will shut you down hard.. So for anything that has the capability of shutting you down, adding it as a base should be an option on the table. Definitely can't hurt. Like you said, if anything, a BONUS. I'll take icing on the cake any day
    Oral Tren and super...Add in some Hdrol and thats my nest run. FUN TIMES!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  28. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Gotta agree here, topical is the way to go for Dermacrine
    Without a doubt the way to go.

    I'm calling Dermacrine my new "cycle staple"
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Youve got a point. Not "needed" for all cycles but people want to run things like oral tren and superdrol, you're talking things that will shut you down hard.. So for anything that has the capability of shutting you down, adding it as a base should be an option on the table. Definitely can't hurt. Like you said, if anything, a BONUS. I'll take icing on the cake any day
    I agree, there are not many reasons NOT to run it as part of a PH cycle..

    P.S. I cant believe Schwellington hasn't shown up to tell us he would rather pin test yet.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  30. hey dermacrine... me love you long time.... me so horny... wait... yeah that's what i meant

  31. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I agree, there are not many reasons NOT to run it as part of a PH cycle..

    P.S. I cant believe Schwellington hasn't shown up to tell us he would rather pin test yet.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  32. Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    hey dermacrine... me love you long time.... me so horny... wait... yeah that's what i meant
    And Dermacrine make me so horny...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  33. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I agree, there are not many reasons NOT to run it as part of a PH cycle..

    P.S. I cant believe Schwellington hasn't shown up to tell us he would rather pin test yet.
    I agree that test is the right way to go if you are down with pinning and have the coin to get it... but Dermacrine is an excellent option for the casual user that is not going to compete or who is going for maximum results.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  34. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I agree that test is the right way to go if you are down with pinning and have the coin to get it... but Dermacrine is an excellent option for the casual user that is not going to compete or who is going for maximum results.
    I actually would never claim that one should use Dermacrine instead of test.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  35. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    And Dermacrine make me so horny...

  36. Im running a mdrol cycle shortly, if i added dermacrine, what doseage should i use? and would it change my pct? Right now im just using clomid for pct, and cycle support

  37. add it in around week 3... or 2 depending how you feel... at about 4 or 5 pumps a day... you should still use your planned pct

  38. Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    Im running a mdrol cycle shortly, if i added dermacrine, what doseage should i use? and would it change my pct? Right now im just using clomid for pct, and cycle support
    I have always started it at the very beginning of my cycle...no need to wait for sides to pop up.

    shouldn't change your PCT in any way.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    Im running a mdrol cycle shortly, if i added dermacrine, what doseage should i use? and would it change my pct? Right now im just using clomid for pct, and cycle support
    Take 5 pumps/day applied to the shoulders and upper back area. Some apply it after a hot shower to cleanse the skin for maximum absorption. It does not change your PCT.

    Clomid and cycle support will suffice.

  40. oh, and rub a little on you nuts...better DHT conversion, and it tingles
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. topical dermacrine, where are you?
    By laserbluess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:19 PM
  2. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 12:53 AM
  3. 4-ad or Dermacrine test base w/ H-drol?
    By swoody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 01:20 AM
  4. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Log in
Log in