Mild non methylated pro-hormone

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Mild non methylated pro-hormone


    I just finished my first cycle (6 weeks of Havoc) and now I'm all on board for pro-hormones. I had solid gains, kept a great diet and didn't touch alcohol. I'm looking for my next cycle, hoping to start in april. Does anybody have some suggestions for a mild, non-methylated pro-hormone or steroid? I'm looking for non-methylated for this cycle just to give my liver a rest. Also it'll be a pretty lean gain cycle. I've read something like tren might be too extreme for a second cycle because I don't have enough experience with steroids yet.


  2. Sure. Look up M-lmg by CEL. It's a very unique un-methylated prohormone that gives you massive weight gain and great strength gains. The compound's nomenclature reads 13-beta-Ethyl-3-methoxygona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one. It's purportedly mild on the liver and is known for its very wet bulky gains. Research it and see if it's what you're looking for. Common cycles include a dose similar to 75 mg for the first three weeks and 100 mg for the last 3 weeks = total of 6 weeks.
    Antaeus Rep

  3. tren(ph) is nasty side wise....non methyl, id go with a stack of max lmg/13 ethyl + androhard...should be good balance with those two, great recomp, and solid 10lbs even.....more than likely better than the havoc (assuming you didnt go to 50mg like i would suggest to get the most out of it)
    •   
       


  4. High dose of 11-Oxo. PA reccomends around 750mg for a mild anabolic effect. Dont even need a PCT
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Yes, LMG is my fav! Try lower dosages first and work your way up though. I respond great with just 75mg throughout.

  6. Stano-drol or pstanz are one of the safest out there in terms of no to less sides

    Lmg will give you good gains.. Sides are jus as bad as phera, make sure u search up and have more support sups.
    S.n.S team member

  7. CEL makes some great phs. Take the advice of these guys.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Sure. Look up M-lmg by CEL. It's a very unique un-methylated prohormone that gives you massive weight gain and great strength gains. The compound's nomenclature reads 13-beta-Ethyl-3-methoxygona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one. It's purportedly mild on the liver and is known for its very wet bulky gains. Research it and see if it's what you're looking for. Common cycles include a dose similar to 75 mg for the first three weeks and 100 mg for the last 3 weeks = total of 6 weeks.
    Thanks a lot bro, I'll keep doing some research but the m-lmg by CEL is definitely looking like a winner.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mgsmith88 View Post
    Thanks a lot bro, I'll keep doing some research but the m-lmg by CEL is definitely looking like a winner.
    Good, there's no doubt in my mind you'll enjoy it
    Antaeus Rep

  10. Hold on tight because you're gonna be in for a ride! If you consume enough calories, you'll easily put on 15lbs in 4-5 weeks. Good luck bro and keep us posted.

  11. For me, Furazadrol is KING of the non-methylated PHs for assisting with goals of cutting and hardening, and has very low sides. I don't notice much in the way of sides other than slight fatigue and some increased carb cravings.

    I run 300 mg for 8-10 weeks with zero concerns of toxicity (as I already take liver support daily anyway to mitigate all toxic burdens we are faced with year round).

    I will be one sad dude when it's pulled.

    PS: I went with Competitive Edge Labs last time and felt more "punch". Prior to that, I had used Axis Labs.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    For me, Furazadrol is KING of the non-methylated PHs for assisting with goals of cutting and hardening, and has very low sides. I don't notice much in the way of sides other than slight fatigue and some increased carb cravings.

    I run 300 mg for 8-10 weeks with zero concerns of toxicity (as I already take liver support daily anyway to mitigate all toxic burdens we are faced with year round).

    I will be one sad dude when it's pulled.

    PS: I went with Competitive Edge Labs last time and felt more "punch". Prior to that, I had used Axis Labs.
    protodrol was nice and would stack great with fura.

  13. Brutha,to tell you the truth,i would run Epi,it IS Methylated,but if you take with AI's Life Support or Cycle Support(or just any type of cycle support),you will be fine,plus the gains will be great,with very mild sides.If the thought of Tren passes trough your head though,make sure you are aware of the sides that you will receive with it.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  14. Obligatory company plug :Protomax might fit the bill for what you're looking for.
    PHF Rep


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    For me, Furazadrol is KING of the non-methylated PHs for assisting with goals of cutting and hardening, and has very low sides. I don't notice much in the way of sides other than slight fatigue and some increased carb cravings.

    I run 300 mg for 8-10 weeks with zero concerns of toxicity (as I already take liver support daily anyway to mitigate all toxic burdens we are faced with year round).

    I will be one sad dude when it's pulled.

    PS: I went with Competitive Edge Labs last time and felt more "punch". Prior to that, I had used Axis Labs.
    How many bottles would that take? And can you describe the gains?


  16. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Obligatory company plug :Protomax might fit the bill for what you're looking for.
    ProtoMax x2! Even though it is methylated...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    ProtoMax x2! Even though it is methylated...
    LOL. DOH! I only read mild, oh well, dont post when youre half asleep, guess I better hit the sack before I give some more bad advice.
    PHF Rep


  18. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Obligatory company plug :Protomax might fit the bill for what you're looking for.
    damn-sorry protomax is the one i took and was recommending. very nice results with hardly any sides-milder than hdrol, imo. i really enjoyed being on it.

  19. Any blood work with ProtoMax? How is ProtoMax on the liver?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    ProtoMax x2! Even though it is methylated...
    yeah, i remember when we were logging it. good stuff.

  21. Mild and non-methylated, Stan-drol and Androhard.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i remember when we were logging it. good stuff.
    Most definitely. Effective, inexpensive, and virtually side-effect free!

  23. YUP YUP but it's methylated

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    protodrol was nice and would stack great with fura.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  24. Good/Fair question. It aint cheap

    2 bottles a month

    LOL

    Very minimal sides are worth it for the long run as for me, it's a marathon not a sprint

    A solid 5 pounds and a nice recomp. May not sound like much but if you consider the recomp, it's well worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    How many bottles would that take? And can you describe the gains?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    PS: I went with Competitive Edge Labs last time and felt more "punch". Prior to that, I had used Axis Labs.
    Please explain more of this "punch" that you eluded too. I've yet to here a good comparison between these two similar products....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Please explain more of this "punch" that you eluded too. I've yet to here a good comparison between these two similar products....
    it's a moot point. when axis released fura it was absolutely fantastic, but i guess they got bad raws and it tested out to be a ton of caffeine lots of guys had bad reactions. it was dc'ed by axis and if you see it for sale more than likely it is the bad batch.


    go with CEL's brand for fura.




    btw-i tried the cel fura, and though not up to par with the original axis fura it was decent-but i had to dose higher than the axis brand making it very costly, imo. better to stack it, so you can get away with lower dosing.
    when i logged protomax i said in the log that proto/fura would make a great stack.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's a moot point. when axis released fura it was absolutely fantastic, but i guess they got bad raws and it tested out to be a ton of caffeine lots of guys had bad reactions. it was dc'ed by axis and if you see it for sale more than likely it is the bad batch.


    go with CEL's brand for fura.




    btw-i tried the cel fura, and though not up to par with the original axis fura it was decent-but i had to dose higher than the axis brand making it very costly, imo. better to stack it, so you can get away with lower dosing.
    when i logged protomax i said in the log that proto/fura would make a great stack.
    I hear you t, just asking because I have experience with Axis' Fura but not CEL's. I liked my cycle with it, solid prod for a good 5-10lb gain. Did notice some major shut down and loss of libido with it though after 4wks. I'm curious to hear how CEL's stands up in terms of results. It could be something totally different all together. And given the recent results with the "caffeinated" Fura from Axis, I could have been taking a completely different product with out knowing.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I hear you t, just asking because I have experience with Axis' Fura but not CEL's. I liked my cycle with it, solid prod for a good 5-10lb gain. Did notice some major shut down and loss of libido with it though after 4wks. I'm curious to hear how CEL's stands up in terms of results. It could be something totally different all together. And given the recent results with the "caffeinated" Fura from Axis, I could have been taking a completely different product with out knowing.
    from what i have heard, if you took the caffeinated version you would know it, lol.

    it's funny you mention the hard shutdown from axis fura-i ran it with formestane and had no problems. but with the cel brand i ran it solo and got shut down pretty hard-this is interesting coming from a ph that is touted as being mild.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    from what i have heard, if you took the caffeinated version you would know it, lol.

    it's funny you mention the hard shutdown from axis fura-i ran it with formestane and had no problems. but with the cel brand i ran it solo and got shut down pretty hard-this is interesting coming from a ph that is touted as being mild.
    Interesting indeed. Thanks for the feedback.

  30. Good point on the caffeine tainting.

    I used AXIS' Furaz 3 years ago (and a few times afterwards) when it first came out. LOVED it. Then, approximately a year ago, I read the reviews about the caffeine spiking, so trust was out the window and gave CeEL brand a try.

    Anecdotally, I doubt I was ever exposed to the caffeine-spiked version as I took a PM dose and never had issues sleeping (more than I alrready do LOL).

    By "more punch"; I simply feel the product more like it's higher dosed (or the Furaz was under dosed) as I always take 300mg/day per run. I simply got more discernable results with the CEL in terms of aesthetics (not strength).

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    from what i have heard, if you took the caffeinated version you would know it, lol.

    it's funny you mention the hard shutdown from axis fura-i ran it with formestane and had no problems. but with the cel brand i ran it solo and got shut down pretty hard-this is interesting coming from a ph that is touted as being mild.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  31. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    High dose of 11-Oxo. PA reccomends around 750mg for a mild anabolic effect. Dont even need a PCT
    I'm going to second this, yet slightly amend it to Prototype Nurtition 11-spray. The 11-kt always kicks in quicker for me in respect to the hardening effect and pumps.


  32. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Good point on the caffeine tainting.

    I used AXIS' Furaz 3 years ago (and a few times afterwards) when it first came out. LOVED it. Then, approximately a year ago, I read the reviews about the caffeine spiking, so trust was out the window and gave CeEL brand a try.

    Anecdotally, I doubt I was ever exposed to the caffeine-spiked version as I took a PM dose and never had issues sleeping (more than I alrready do LOL).

    By "more punch"; I simply feel the product more like it's higher dosed (or the Furaz was under dosed) as I always take 300mg/day per run. I simply got more discernable results with the CEL in terms of aesthetics (not strength).
    did you experience shut down on the cel version more than axis? reason i ask is i feel the formestane may have prevented me feeling the effects of shutdown when i ran it with the axis version. but i have no doubt i was shut down on the cel version.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MedicalCynic View Post
    I'm going to second this, yet slightly amend it to Prototype Nurtition 11-spray. The 11-kt always kicks in quicker for me in respect to the hardening effect and pumps.
    Now that would be one very expensive cycle if I'm not mistaken right

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Now that would be one very expensive cycle if I'm not mistaken right
    At $80 a bottle yeah...

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Now that would be one very expensive cycle if I'm not mistaken right
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    At $80 a bottle yeah...
    I'm wonder how the 7 and 11 spray fair in comparison to the new AndroLean.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    I'm wonder how the 7 and 11 spray fair in comparison to the new AndroLean.
    Ahah! I just made androlean look cheap in comparison!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Ahah! I just made androlean look cheap in comparison!
    LOL... Truly a feat not easily replicated!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    For me, Furazadrol is KING of the non-methylated PHs for assisting with goals of cutting and hardening, and has very low sides. I don't notice much in the way of sides other than slight fatigue and some increased carb cravings.

    I run 300 mg for 8-10 weeks with zero concerns of toxicity (as I already take liver support daily anyway to mitigate all toxic burdens we are faced with year round).

    I will be one sad dude when it's pulled.

    PS: I went with Competitive Edge Labs last time and felt more "punch". Prior to that, I had used Axis Labs.
    How much did you gain from this, and why did you run it for so long???
    Personally I know nothing about Furazadrol! :/

    I was just going to run an AAS cycle, but I just hit rock bottom with my money so I have to post pone... sadly :/

  39. What do you guys think about M-LMG? Its the only non methy I can find that looks decent for bulking.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by badbart View Post
    What do you guys think about M-LMG? Its the only non methy I can find that looks decent for bulking.
    It's THE best non-meth bulker and strength gainer in my opinion. I just started a Dieselbolan V2.0 run today, which contains LMG.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 10:47 PM
  2. Non-Methylated with Methylated help Absorption?
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:46 AM
  3. Does Mild Cycle = Mild Pct
    By sooner999 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Log in
Log in