Mild non methylated pro-hormone

mgsmith88

Awards
I just finished my first cycle (6 weeks of Havoc) and now I'm all on board for pro-hormones. I had solid gains, kept a great diet and didn't touch alcohol. I'm looking for my next cycle, hoping to start in april. Does anybody have some suggestions for a mild, non-methylated pro-hormone or steroid? I'm looking for non-methylated for this cycle just to give my liver a rest. Also it'll be a pretty lean gain cycle. I've read something like tren might be too extreme for a second cycle because I don't have enough experience with steroids yet.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Sure. Look up M-lmg by CEL. It's a very unique un-methylated prohormone that gives you massive weight gain and great strength gains. The compound's nomenclature reads 13-beta-Ethyl-3-methoxygona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one. It's purportedly mild on the liver and is known for its very wet bulky gains. Research it and see if it's what you're looking for. Common cycles include a dose similar to 75 mg for the first three weeks and 100 mg for the last 3 weeks = total of 6 weeks. :)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
tren(ph) is nasty side wise....non methyl, id go with a stack of max lmg/13 ethyl + androhard...should be good balance with those two, great recomp, and solid 10lbs even.....more than likely better than the havoc (assuming you didnt go to 50mg like i would suggest to get the most out of it)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High dose of 11-Oxo. PA reccomends around 750mg for a mild anabolic effect. Dont even need a PCT

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yes, LMG is my fav! Try lower dosages first and work your way up though. I respond great with just 75mg throughout.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stano-drol or pstanz are one of the safest out there in terms of no to less sides

Lmg will give you good gains.. Sides are jus as bad as phera, make sure u search up and have more support sups.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL makes some great phs. Take the advice of these guys.

mgsmith88

Awards
Sure. Look up M-lmg by CEL. It's a very unique un-methylated prohormone that gives you massive weight gain and great strength gains. The compound's nomenclature reads 13-beta-Ethyl-3-methoxygona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one. It's purportedly mild on the liver and is known for its very wet bulky gains. Research it and see if it's what you're looking for. Common cycles include a dose similar to 75 mg for the first three weeks and 100 mg for the last 3 weeks = total of 6 weeks. :)
Thanks a lot bro, I'll keep doing some research but the m-lmg by CEL is definitely looking like a winner.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Hold on tight because you're gonna be in for a ride! If you consume enough calories, you'll easily put on 15lbs in 4-5 weeks. Good luck bro and keep us posted.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me, Furazadrol is KING of the non-methylated PHs for assisting with goals of cutting and hardening, and has very low sides. I don't notice much in the way of sides other than slight fatigue and some increased carb cravings.

I run 300 mg for 8-10 weeks with zero concerns of toxicity (as I already take liver support daily anyway to mitigate all toxic burdens we are faced with year round).

I will be one sad dude when it's pulled.

PS: I went with Competitive Edge Labs last time and felt more "punch". Prior to that, I had used Axis Labs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me, Furazadrol is KING of the non-methylated PHs for assisting with goals of cutting and hardening, and has very low sides. I don't notice much in the way of sides other than slight fatigue and some increased carb cravings.

I run 300 mg for 8-10 weeks with zero concerns of toxicity (as I already take liver support daily anyway to mitigate all toxic burdens we are faced with year round).

PS: I went with Competitive Edge Labs last time and felt more "punch". Prior to that, I had used Axis Labs.
protodrol was nice and would stack great with fura.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Brutha,to tell you the truth,i would run Epi,it IS Methylated,but if you take with AI's Life Support or Cycle Support(or just any type of cycle support),you will be fine,plus the gains will be great,with very mild sides.If the thought of Tren passes trough your head though,make sure you are aware of the sides that you will receive with it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Obligatory company plug :protomax might fit the bill for what you're looking for.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How many bottles would that take? And can you describe the gains?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
ProtoMax x2! Even though it is methylated...
LOL. DOH! I only read mild, oh well, dont post when youre half asleep, guess I better hit the sack before I give some more bad advice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Obligatory company plug :protomax might fit the bill for what you're looking for.
damn-sorry protomax is the one i took and was recommending. very nice results with hardly any sides-milder than hdrol, imo. i really enjoyed being on it.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Any blood work with ProtoMax? How is ProtoMax on the liver?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mild and non-methylated, Stan-drol and Androhard.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good/Fair question. It aint cheap :(

2 bottles a month

LOL

Very minimal sides are worth it for the long run as for me, it's a marathon not a sprint ;)

A solid 5 pounds and a nice recomp. May not sound like much but if you consider the recomp, it's well worth it.

How many bottles would that take? And can you describe the gains?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please explain more of this "punch" that you eluded too. I've yet to here a good comparison between these two similar products....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Please explain more of this "punch" that you eluded too. I've yet to here a good comparison between these two similar products....
it's a moot point. when axis released fura it was absolutely fantastic, but i guess they got bad raws and it tested out to be a ton of caffeine lots of guys had bad reactions. it was dc'ed by axis and if you see it for sale more than likely it is the bad batch.

go with CEL's brand for fura.

btw-i tried the cel fura, and though not up to par with the original axis fura it was decent-but i had to dose higher than the axis brand making it very costly, imo. better to stack it, so you can get away with lower dosing.
when i logged protomax i said in the log that proto/fura would make a great stack.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's a moot point. when axis released fura it was absolutely fantastic, but i guess they got bad raws and it tested out to be a ton of caffeine lots of guys had bad reactions. it was dc'ed by axis and if you see it for sale more than likely it is the bad batch.

go with CEL's brand for fura.

btw-i tried the cel fura, and though not up to par with the original axis fura it was decent-but i had to dose higher than the axis brand making it very costly, imo. better to stack it, so you can get away with lower dosing.
when i logged protomax i said in the log that proto/fura would make a great stack.
I hear you t, just asking because I have experience with Axis' Fura but not CEL's. I liked my cycle with it, solid prod for a good 5-10lb gain. Did notice some major shut down and loss of libido with it though after 4wks. I'm curious to hear how CEL's stands up in terms of results. It could be something totally different all together. And given the recent results with the "caffeinated" Fura from Axis, I could have been taking a completely different product with out knowing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear you t, just asking because I have experience with Axis' Fura but not CEL's. I liked my cycle with it, solid prod for a good 5-10lb gain. Did notice some major shut down and loss of libido with it though after 4wks. I'm curious to hear how CEL's stands up in terms of results. It could be something totally different all together. And given the recent results with the "caffeinated" Fura from Axis, I could have been taking a completely different product with out knowing.
from what i have heard, if you took the caffeinated version you would know it, lol.

it's funny you mention the hard shutdown from axis fura-i ran it with formestane and had no problems. but with the cel brand i ran it solo and got shut down pretty hard-this is interesting coming from a ph that is touted as being mild.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from what i have heard, if you took the caffeinated version you would know it, lol.

it's funny you mention the hard shutdown from axis fura-i ran it with formestane and had no problems. but with the cel brand i ran it solo and got shut down pretty hard-this is interesting coming from a ph that is touted as being mild.
Interesting indeed. Thanks for the feedback.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point on the caffeine tainting.

I used AXIS' Furaz 3 years ago (and a few times afterwards) when it first came out. LOVED it. Then, approximately a year ago, I read the reviews about the caffeine spiking, so trust was out the window and gave CeEL brand a try.

Anecdotally, I doubt I was ever exposed to the caffeine-spiked version as I took a PM dose and never had issues sleeping (more than I alrready do LOL).

By "more punch"; I simply feel the product more like it's higher dosed (or the Furaz was under dosed) as I always take 300mg/day per run. I simply got more discernable results with the CEL in terms of aesthetics (not strength).

MedicalCynic

Awards
High dose of 11-Oxo. PA reccomends around 750mg for a mild anabolic effect. Dont even need a PCT
I'm going to second this, yet slightly amend it to Prototype Nurtition 11-spray. The 11-kt always kicks in quicker for me in respect to the hardening effect and pumps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good point on the caffeine tainting.

I used AXIS' Furaz 3 years ago (and a few times afterwards) when it first came out. LOVED it. Then, approximately a year ago, I read the reviews about the caffeine spiking, so trust was out the window and gave CeEL brand a try.

Anecdotally, I doubt I was ever exposed to the caffeine-spiked version as I took a PM dose and never had issues sleeping (more than I alrready do LOL).

By "more punch"; I simply feel the product more like it's higher dosed (or the Furaz was under dosed) as I always take 300mg/day per run. I simply got more discernable results with the CEL in terms of aesthetics (not strength).
did you experience shut down on the cel version more than axis? reason i ask is i feel the formestane may have prevented me feeling the effects of shutdown when i ran it with the axis version. but i have no doubt i was shut down on the cel version.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to second this, yet slightly amend it to Prototype Nurtition 11-spray. The 11-kt always kicks in quicker for me in respect to the hardening effect and pumps.
Now that would be one very expensive cycle if I'm not mistaken right

S.K

Awards

How much did you gain from this, and why did you run it for so long???
Personally I know nothing about Furazadrol! :/

I was just going to run an AAS cycle, but I just hit rock bottom with my money so I have to post pone... sadly :/

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about M-LMG? Its the only non methy I can find that looks decent for bulking.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
What do you guys think about M-LMG? Its the only non methy I can find that looks decent for bulking.
It's THE best non-meth bulker and strength gainer in my opinion. I just started a Dieselbolan V2.0 run today, which contains LMG.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to hijack the thread or anything, but any of the aforementioned would be good on a cut during a keto diet?

Also, how bad would these be with someone with slightly elevated blood pressure (140 - 160)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Not heard of X-tren? If you can overcome the sides/risks you will seriously be rewarded.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to hijack the thread or anything, but any of the aforementioned would be good on a cut during a keto diet?

Also, how bad would these be with someone with slightly elevated blood pressure (140 - 160)
It depends. Have you made an effort to try and lower it? I actually experienced lower bp while taking Androhard and I think while on a keto, it would help. Hawthorn also lowers bp, but stress, diet, excercise should be the 3 points to work on 1st.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
It depends. Have you made an effort to try and lower it? I actually experienced lower bp while taking Androhard and I think while on a keto, it would help. Hawthorn also lowers bp, but stress, diet, excercise should be the 3 points to work on 1st.
Yeah, I'm pretty good about everything else, diet has been great (only good fats while on keto aside from cheese), exercises 5x a week, cardio 3x, life support and all. I think it's a lot due to my excessive salt intake in the past / ECY stack.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
CEL L LMG & P Stanz would make a good stack. Both non meth.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on low dose Test (TRT) but I do notice "psuedo-shutdown" (lowered sex drive despite the Test) from time to time when running certain products.

I did not experience this from either brand.

did you experience shut down on the cel version more than axis? reason i ask is i feel the formestane may have prevented me feeling the effects of shutdown when i ran it with the axis version. but i have no doubt i was shut down on the cel version.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much do you use??

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Stano-drol or pstanz are one of the safest out there in terms of no to less sides

Lmg will give you good gains.. Sides are jus as bad as phera, make sure u search up and have more support sups.
IMO this is way to go pstanz =good results none to very low sides

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on low dose Test (TRT) but I do notice "psuedo-shutdown" (lowered sex drive despite the Test) from time to time when running certain products.

I did not experience this from either brand.
lol-i was not on trt when i ran it.