Complete PCT

Dannyguns

Awards
Complete PCT is ment to be one of the best pct on the market as im gping tp be using h drol in may heres my thoughts ...

50/75/75/75/

Maybye

50/50/75/75

So i know people say a serm is a must but i just am scared as they are illegal for a reason they can cause worst side efects and are hard to get the real thing . Here are the ingredents for Complete PCT...

Agaricus Bisporus Mushroom Extract (30% Polysaccharides) - 150mg*
ATD (1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-Dione)*- 25mg*
Chasteberry Extract - 600mg
Cissus Quadrangularis - 600mg*
Cranberry Extract - 350mg*
Eurocoma Longfolia - 200mg
Fadogia Agrestis - 250mg
Hawthorne Berry - 225mg
Icariin (50% Extract) - 200mg
Milk Thistle - 375mg
NAC - 250mg*
Nettle Root - 250mg*
Saw Palmetto - 75mg*
Trans Resveratrol - 300mg

So what you think guys? Thanks

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Complete PCT is ment to be one of the best pct on the market as im gping tp be using h drol in may heres my thoughts ...

50/75/75/75/

Maybye

50/50/75/75

So i know people say a serm is a must but i just am scared as they are illegal for a reason they can cause worst side efects and are hard to get the real thing . Here are the ingredents for Complete PCT...

Agaricus Bisporus Mushroom Extract (30% Polysaccharides) - 150mg*
ATD (1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-Dione)*- 25mg*
Chasteberry Extract - 600mg
Cissus Quadrangularis - 600mg*
Cranberry Extract - 350mg*
Eurocoma Longfolia - 200mg
Fadogia Agrestis - 250mg
Hawthorne Berry - 225mg
Icariin (50% Extract) - 200mg
Milk Thistle - 375mg
NAC - 250mg*
Nettle Root - 250mg*
Saw Palmetto - 75mg*
Trans Resveratrol - 300mg

So what you think guys? Thanks
A serm alone would be better than all that stuff.

Dannyguns

Awards
I agree pct is the must be pefect in all of my cycle but all i hear is people say a serm here and a serm there but it can blind you also cause bloodclots what can kill you i just dont get it what a serm or how irs much better then a otc pct?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree pct is the must be pefect in all of my cycle but all i hear is people say a serm here and a serm there but it can blind you also cause bloodclots what can kill you i just dont get it what a serm or how irs much better then a otc pct?
Everything has a potential side effect including the oral that you're taking. A SERM is infinitely better than an OTC PCT, especially that garbage you're trying to use instead of a SERM.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
When I 1st started, it took me less than 10 mins of searching the net to find real pharma grade SERM and less than 5 mins to find the research bunk.

Dannyguns

Awards
Ok so i take this ph and as long as i got a serm i will neva get gyno is that what it does? And yh i have seen some sites that sell it but what if its not real? I have been wanting a h drol cycle for like 6 to 7 months now as its very good iv heard so if a serm js for sure stops gyno frm ever coming then yh . Ohh yh sorry if im sounding like a noob i just aint going to rush in to this thanks

Dannyguns

Awards
Ok bro so whats the diffrents between then 2 serms? 1 can be ok but the other is illegal? Why is that bro? And again having a serm stops any cause of gyno right?

Dannyguns

Awards
Ok bro il get a serm for sure you sound like you no your stuff so here is my idea cycle please let me no if im wrong bro thanks ....

Preload on cycle assist week before cycle.

H drol
50/50/75/75

Pct Nolva
30/20/20/10 also pct assist

So what you think bro? Thanks

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you have not research at all e.g. the stuff you are saying about a SERM, your H-Drol dosing etc.. No one is going to spoon feed you or well they shouldn't because you'll end up hurting yourself.

You'll get gyno if you do not research. And you use "bro" way too much.

Dannyguns

Awards
I use bro way to much ? Lol come on man! I have researh. Spoon feed me? Wow im asking people that no there **** for help look nothing bad to say but ya dont need to be like that im just asking bro!

So you think a 6 week cycle is ok to do as its my first cycle guys on here seem very hardcore thats just alot bro i mean 50/50/50/75/75/75? On the lable it says do not pass 2 pills aday seems hardcore bro?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Why is that funny? Do you know briefly what they are?

Dannyguns

Awards
Well i live in england and adex is hand wash im sorry i thought you was going to be funny with me sorry bro so what is it?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Well i live in england and adex is hand wash im sorry i thought you was going to be funny with me sorry bro so what is it?
Yes that's what I meant, the hand wash. Not the AI that helps stop gyno. I guess I was wrong, sorry for being a d$ck before, it sounds like your ready for your cycle. Good luck man

Hint: I may be trying to be a little funny with you now.

Dannyguns

Awards
Bro come on i dontno whats up i mean im a nice guy i aint looking for a debate or fight or who knows what .. You win hands down bro im just looking for help again you have helped aload bro so i do thank you for that

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Look it aint anything personal but I don't comment just to please people or just tell them "yes". I don't advise anyone to do a cycle if they do not know what they are doing.

A guy at my gym got gyno from H-Drol, he has tits and it looks absolutely horrid.

You know what I did when I was researching? I spent hours after work and college reading every new thread on AM, clicking on "new posts" and just soaking up as much info I could find about everything, even about cycles that did not relate to the one I did (H-Drol).

Some people do cycles with the bare minimum of knowledge (which is basically cycle dosage + Nolva pct) which I guess is okay, but the more prepared/knowledgeable you are, the better your gains and more clear of sides you'll likely be.

I live in the UK as well so I know how easy it is to obtain a SERM, Letro, Adex, Caber etc.. and put a cycle together. There is no excuse.

If you're going to run the cycle without doing more research then your best bet is to listen to eolmack has said.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how old you are or your lifting experience but definitely don't start the cycle unless you are atleast 21+.

Dannyguns

Awards
Im 21 in may bro thats why i want to start in jun or soo

Dannyguns

Awards
Well iv learned a few tgings tharscall that count right

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Just give the guy a break bro. He is a newb bro. How many times can you say bro...bro. Nah just joking. But serious I agree with these guys do more research. Ultimately its goin to be you who has to deal with the side effects. So its better for you to learn away much as you can.

Dannyguns

Awards
Wateva man il just try find info eles where.. Thanks anyway.