cycle starts moday, opinions / critique please!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
alrighty fellas, its that magical time again in a young man's life when he gets to start another cycle!

i almost completely had my mind made up on a SD/epi bridge but now i have a packet of bola and am debating on using it instead of SD. the only reason i am considering this is because of how everyone says it makes ya feel so much better than SD does. i remember SD making me feel pretty lethargic.

the SD i have is m-drol from CEL (10 mg per pill)
the Epi i have is Epivar from ProScience Labs (18mg per pill)

anywho, without further ado, here is what would go down:

SD 20/20/20
Epi 0/0/0/35/35/50/50

ORRRRR

Bola 4/4/6
Epi 0/0/0/35/35/50/50

On cycle support supps:
-CEL cycle Support (for liver/bp/ stuff like that)
-A mix of Creatine mono, creatine Ethyl ester and dicreatine malate ( i have 3 pounds of it from nutraplanet and figured it cant hurt to use on cycle!)
fish oil
-whey protein

Post Cycle:

-Clomid (100 first 2 days, 75mg next 5 days, 50 mg next 3 weeks)
-Creatine blend
-Recycle Pct by Purus labs
-anadraulic pump by Lg sciences
-Anadraulic state gt by lg sciences

any suggestions for which compound i should run (between SD and bola) would be great! Also, a general critique for the overall plan would be greatly appreciated!

I will be logging this, much like i did when i ran Hdrol during the summer. anyone who followed that knows i am pretty detailed and dedicated to working out.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a suggestion man, but I would go with the SD/epi over the bola and throw some Dermacrine in there to take care of the lethargy.

I am running that exact combo right now. Feel free to check out my log in my sig ;)

That SD/Epi bridge is supposed to be epic with Dermacrine!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ohhh ok, didnt know that about creatine as far as worsening back pumps. thanks.

also, i JUST ordered dermacrine. im hoping it gets here by monday. if not i will def. be using it when it shows up.

Superdrol it is! thanks for the suggestions so far fellas.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohhh ok, didnt know that about creatine as far as worsening back pumps. thanks.

also, i JUST ordered dermacrine. im hoping it gets here by monday. if not i will def. be using it when it shows up.

Superdrol it is! thanks for the suggestions so far fellas.
You made a great choice it looks like bro! If you are going to log it I would certainly be interested in how it goes for you. I think you will be really pleased with your cycle. A lot of people have had much success with the SD/Epi bridge and with the Dermacrine to hold it all together its just stellar!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
up the dose of Epi during your 2nd wk of it. 35mg isnt going to be sh!t coming off the wk before with 20mg SD & 35mg of Epi. goto 50mg static dose for 3wks

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
done. i have enough for 50mg of epi for all 4 weeks, which is what i will most likely do. unless the sides get too bad, then ill taper it back to 40 (which will be a pain in the ass cause ill have to open up a cap every time and take some out.)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
done. i have enough for 50mg of epi for all 4 weeks, which is what i will most likely do. unless the sides get too bad, then ill taper it back to 40 (which will be a pain in the ass cause ill have to open up a cap every time and take some out.)
I've ran Epi all the way up to 60mg, and IMO 45mg was the sweet spot. So if you run 50 that should do great. :biggthumpup:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to take any preworkout supps/ stims during your cycle?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wasn't planning on it. i was going to save the preworkout stuff for pct. i have anadraulic state gt and anadraulic pump.

i know SD gives really good pumps on its own, plus i dont want to risk having too high of blood pressure.

on a side note, forgot to mention i have DAA for PCT as well.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good bro, Dermacrine will definitely make your cycle run smoother.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good bro, Dermacrine will definitely make your cycle run smoother.
What was your dermacrine run like CM?

Mine was incredibly nice. Dermacrine and sustain alpha TD at the same time... seriously great. Amazing libido, pumps, etc...

OP, you'll love this cycle bro.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your dermacrine run like CM?

Mine was incredibly nice. Dermacrine and sustain alpha TD at the same time... seriously great. Amazing libido, pumps, etc...

OP, you'll love this cycle bro.
AGREED!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im getting giddy just thinking about it. can't wait for monday! but for now its off to el gym for one last arm day before the cycle. thanks for all the input and encouragement fellas. hope yall follow along with the log at some point, or just pop in to see progress/ pics/ critque/ shoot the ****.