S4 + Ostarine stack

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I have a few vials of MK-2866 on hand and I just ordered a vial of S4. Does anyone have any info on stacking these two compounds? I've searched a few different forums but couldn't find anyone who's actually done this. I'm strongly considering a 6 week stacked cycle of these compounds. Ostarine @ 15mg ED and S4 @ 75mg ED. Any thoughts?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have any opinions on it, personally, but I do specifically recall coming across someone talking about stacking the two in a thread a couple weeks back. I think it was just a general OSTA thread (not mentioning S4 in the title), though I can't recall the specific thread. He seemed to like the results, but I don't remember the doses. I know that's not incredibly helpful, but it is out there somewhere.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so I have a few vials of MK-2866 on hand and I just ordered a vial of S4. Does anyone have any info on stacking these two compounds? I've searched a few different forums but couldn't find anyone who's actually done this. I'm strongly considering a 6 week stacked cycle of these compounds. Ostarine @ 15mg ED and S4 @ 75mg ED. Any thoughts?
up osta to 25 mgs

this is exactly what im doing during my off time from aas

if you do this please log it im very interested

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
up osta to 25 mgs

this is exactly what im doing during my off time from aas

if you do this please log it im very interested
I ran Ostarine on my PCT at 25mg for the first 2 weeks and 15mg for the rest of the time and didn't notice a difference between the two dosages. I've seen most people getting good results at 12.5-15mg but I have seen other logs where people needed to run it at 25mg to see good results. Could be the person's biology or it could be underdosed Ostarine.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Ostarine on my PCT at 25mg for the first 2 weeks and 15mg for the rest of the time and didn't notice a difference between the two dosages. I've seen most people getting good results at 12.5-15mg but I have seen other logs where people needed to run it at 25mg to see good results. Could be the person's biology or it could be underdosed Ostarine.
correct on both accounts

its your body and you know how you respond so stick with what works of course

will you be logging it?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You may want to start the S4 at a lower dose, some people get awful vision sides even at 50mg...as far as the OSTA goes just bumped mine to 25mg/day today for the last 2 weeks, I'll post my thoughts when I am done with it.

I did get good results from the 12.5, noticed some fat loss too which is always a plus, and I may run it again starting at 25mg depending on the results I get now

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
correct on both accounts

its your body and you know how you respond so stick with what works of course

will you be logging it?
Yeah, I'll log it since I've not seen any stack log yet.

You may want to start the S4 at a lower dose, some people get awful vision sides even at 50mg...as far as the OSTA goes just bumped mine to 25mg/day today for the last 2 weeks, I'll post my thoughts when I am done with it.

I did get good results from the 12.5, noticed some fat loss too which is always a plus, and I may run it again starting at 25mg depending on the results I get now
Really? From all the logs I've read it seems that the vision issues started around 100mg a day and higher. Do you have any links to logs that show vision issues at lower doses?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
"anyone ever stack s4/osta?"

Yes...During my last cut.
Month 1: S4=50mg/ED (slight vision sides)
Month 2: S4=25mg/ED and Ostarine 12.5mg/ED (No vision sides)
Month 3: Ostarine=12.5mg/ED by itself.

After a 3 month cut I got to 10% bf at 175lbs (5'-7"). I believe it helped me keep 10lbs.
As it was a cut, it was about preserving muscle which is harder to quantify as to what the actual gains are, but that was my best guess. Afterwards I ran an extensive blood test. Everything in the blood test appeared to be normal and I absolutely loved the results.

IMO for a bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
"anyone ever stack s4/osta?"

Yes...During my last cut.
Month 1: S4=50mg/ED (slight vision sides)
Month 2: S4=25mg/ED and Ostarine 12.5mg/ED (No vision sides)
Month 3: Ostarine=12.5mg/ED by itself.

After a 3 month cut I got to 10% bf at 175lbs (5'-7"). I believe it helped me keep 10lbs.
As it was a cut, it was about preserving muscle which is harder to quantify as to what the actual gains are, but that was my best guess. Afterwards I ran an extensive blood test. Everything in the blood test appeared to be normal and I absolutely loved the results.

IMO for a bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS.
Good info. I'm doing a recomp. I'm hoping to gain about 5 pounds of muscle and lose 5 pounds of fat while stacking these two compounds over 6-8 weeks. I'm really looking for a strength and endurance boost more then anything else though. When I ran Ostarine on my last PCT I gained strength through the whole PCT so I'm excited to see what it will do when my body and test levels are normal.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if they would compete for the same receptors.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if they would compete for the same receptors.
I don't think that would be an issue. Since they both exibit different properties then most likely I would think that they wouldn't compete. I think they would have a synergetic effect. Especially considering Osatrine is pretty much completely anabolic where as S4 has androgenic properties. I would think it would be similar to stacking Testosterone and another AAS. Not necessarily in effect but in principle.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I had excellent results and assume you will as well. Please let us know how it works out.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
watching

Human Rocket

Awards
If you run S4 at 75mg ED then you might have some vision sides. If you are going to stack them you could run ostarine ED and then pulse the S4 and likely avoid all vision problems.

Human Rocket

Awards
look forward to hearig your progress
I shouldn't have bumped this thread. Turns out he just started the log yesterday in this thread:

h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/169388-americanjambos-ostarine-s4.html