1-t & tbol stack/AH question 4 PP Reps

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I have just completed week three of a planned 6 week cycle taking at full strength everything is going great, with strenght through the roof this week. I am starting to notice some libido issues starting, IE: desire.

I am looking for suggestions on how to combat the drop in libido. Should I start a 5 on 2 off cycle of AH running it through the remainder of the cycle without effecting the stack?, and then through PCT?

My current PCT is the PP muscle stack stuff, AH, Toco, etc. I have clomid, but was planning not to use it unless necessary, thinking the PP stuff may be enough?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You do not want to run AH in PCT as it is hormonal. You can easily add it to your current cycle and I would definitely recommend using a SERM for PCT.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Do you think adding SA would help during cycle with the libido? Would this be a better choice than AH?

If I run the SERM, what dose would you recommend 20/20/10/10?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Correction, my SERM is nolva, not clomid

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you think adding SA would help during cycle with the libido? Would this be a better choice than AH?

If I run the SERM, what dose would you recommend 20/20/10/10?
On-cycle, the AH would be a better choice. Your nolva dosage should be fine. IMO, people use too high of a dose of SERMs, especially considering their long half-life.