question

WindowJumper

Awards
am i going wrong trusting certain south of the border suppliers...?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
This question is so vague I don't understand how you think anybody could answer that.

If you need to do a source check, PM one of the mods and ask for their secure e-maill addy...

MrStick

Awards
Do you mean having something shipped to you from a Mexican pharmacy? If so I wouldn't have it shipped to me. Now if you mean going to Mexico and buying something, then yes there are a lot of good places to go.

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
am i going wrong trusting certain south of the border suppliers...?
it's a very hard question to answer, some of them will ship your stuff, others will only take your money... you need to do more research on that particular source... communication is usually a big problem with mx sources, even if they are reliable, their 'customer support' sucks....

US customs is a concern too, but 90% of parcels will make it here Ok

slewdem

Awards
it's a very hard question to answer, some of them will ship your stuff, others will only take your money... you need to do more research on that particular source... communication is usually a big problem with mx sources, even if they are reliable, their 'customer support' sucks....

US customs is a concern too, but 90% of parcels will make it here Ok
its all about domestic.

WindowJumper

Awards
see, these guys helped out.. Thanks for the info, Im doin the research, its anonying though, U can plug through all the outlets your aware of, but theres always more places to get more information that I didn't even know was available... How do most people do thier research? Im prob on the right track by patrolling the boards daily.