Should I try dbol?

kajal

Awards
I am 6'1 and 123 lbs, naturally thin family, trying to get to 145 so im at least healthy, not looking for anything crazy. Ive recently started making sure im eating 3000 healthy calories a day and doing little work outs like squats and different types of situps/pushups.

Anyway, I was just wondering if it might be a good idea to just do like 1 set or whatever you call it of dbol for like 6-8 weeks or so from what I read to help me get a headstart and if so, if I would need to take anything else (id prefer no shots) along with it.

whiteguy11

Awards
not unless you are going to start with a test base....than add ur dbol....it will be a waste of money..

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Absolutely not. Take a few years to continue that diet. You do NOT need anabolics to help you achieve that twenty pounds.

kajal

Awards
how long/often do i take 'test' before I start dbol?

whiteguy11

Awards
man if you dont know that...than you are not ready for anabolics....a test cycle can be anywhere from 6-12 weeks long....and th dbol would be run alongside it during that duration...dont mess with it right now man...you'll hurt yourself.
Get that diet right, and focus on your exercises more.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most important thing that's not being mentioned here: age.

How old are you? THEN, we can offer more.

My inclination already is to continue gradually upping cals by 250-300/week until you find a place that you gain at least half a pound or so each week. Then, you're golden. And all you do is eat and lift and rest.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
man if you dont know that...than you are not ready for anabolics....a test cycle can be anywhere from 6-12 weeks long....and th dbol would be run alongside it during that duration...dont mess with it right now man...you'll hurt yourself.
Get that diet right, and focus on your exercises more.
Are you telling him to run dbol for 6-12 weeks with his test?

I really hope not, brother.

kajal

Awards
im 21. During August I did what I am doing now and I gained 10 pounds during the month but I didn't really see much difference

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
im 21. During August I did what I am doing now and I gained 10 pounds during the month but I didn't really see much difference
Bro, you weigh 123 pounds. I'm not trying to be a **** but at your height you are too thin. You need to keep packing in those calories, keep lifting hard, and get sleep. Dedicate yourself to that for a year or two and then come back here and ask if you think you need it.

I can tell you that you probably won't feel the need for steroids after a year of solid dieting and training.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 pounds in a month? That's more than a decent amount. Just do that again a couple times.

You say you can't see much difference, but a quarter of a year = 40 lbs if you keep up at that rate. Even if you juiced and gained a ton of wait immediately, you have to understand it has to do with glycogen and water storage too, and once you come off you lose a lot of it.

Eat, eat, eat. I wish I would have understood just how food and macros relate to your training goals back when I was younger.

drudixon

Awards
10lbs spread across 6'1" isn't going to look like much. What you need is patience. Keep training, keep eating. It'll be a few years before you look the way you want to. In the end, you'll be healthy, look great, and have a great feeling of accomplishment.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Bro, you weigh 123 pounds. I'm not trying to be a **** but at your height you are too thin. You need to keep packing in those calories, keep lifting hard, and get sleep. Dedicate yourself to that for a year or two and then come back here and ask if you think you need it.

I can tell you that you probably won't feel the need for steroids after a year of solid dieting and training.
Thats got to be a typo, most women weigh more than 123lbs and at 6'1 I think thats close to impossible.

Evil Eagle

Awards
Thats got to be a typo, most women weigh more than 123lbs and at 6'1 I think thats close to impossible.
Not entirely. My room mate is 6'2" and after a night of drinking we weighed him in the morning and he was a dehydrated 132. After that he got into lifting but got lazy and wanted the "easy" way of getting bigger, so against my advice ran a 6 week cycle of deca and test. He got up to 175 but it would have been doable without juice if had just stuck with a good diet and routine.

To the OP, please forget about taking juice until you have a better base, and more time in the gym.

Sent from my Android device

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please tell me he isnt serious?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
this is rediculous from all aspects
his diet
his training (wtf a couple pushups)
dbol for 6-12wks

he didnt evn know the term 'cycle'

op go to mcds eod and have 2x trios if you think you are a hardgainer, do this for a year, and train your ass off

aas are a tool, not magic

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you wont make it on dbol for 6 weeks anyways

with your level of knowledge you will get gyno, have high blood pressure symptoms, hurt yourself(rip a tendon from explosive strength gains) or get arrested
im just going to leave know and wish you the best in whatever you do