Androgel Suggestion/Help - AnabolicMinds.com

Androgel Suggestion/Help

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  247 lbs.

Androgel Suggestion/Help

Hello everyone
    As you can see, I am new to this forum.
    I was hoping to get some assitance regarding the use of Androgel. I was previously prescribed the product and used it for a period of 2 months, however, had to stop due to a life change/move. I am wanting to restart as I have some original sealed botttles, but they are a bit past their expiratation date (most expired 8/2010). I'm guessing that if anything, the product may have degraded a bit. I contacted Abbott labs hoping for some information regarding stability, shelf life, etc. but no luck. FYI-the bottles have been stored at a consistant temperature asside from a 6hr period during my move when external temps rose to 110F (interior of car around 80).

Any suggestions?
    I greatly appreciate your input

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
    Hello everyone
    As you can see, I am new to this forum.
    I was hoping to get some assitance regarding the use of Androgel. I was previously prescribed the product and used it for a period of 2 months, however, had to stop due to a life change/move. I am wanting to restart as I have some original sealed botttles, but they are a bit past their expiratation date (most expired 8/2010). I'm guessing that if anything, the product may have degraded a bit. I contacted Abbott labs hoping for some information regarding stability, shelf life, etc. but no luck. FYI-the bottles have been stored at a consistant temperature asside from a 6hr period during my move when external temps rose to 110F (interior of car around 80).

Any suggestions?
    I greatly appreciate your input
    I'm no expert but they're only 5-6 months past expiration i would think the potency wouldn't even have degraded yet. It's probably just as potent as day one. I would definately use it.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've used ph/ps that was 2 years past expiration and it was just as potent as usual.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

I have a friend who is a drug rep. Disregard expiration dates, they were set by our FDA. In the UK, they are five years instead of two like the US.

As far as Androgel; don't like it. Testim has a documented 40% better absorption rate which leads to higher test levels for your money.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  247 lbs.

Thanks for all the advice! Presa, if I had the means, I would prob switch too. I'm really only taking it to help adjust my low levels and improve mood-been very depressed of late. I really would like to avoid getting back on anti depressants (been off for a year). Additionally, I think that my mood is related to my natural hormonal imbalance most likely related to poor nutrition and lack of sleep-It's a cycle I'm trying to break

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need a PH suggestion
    By vector18 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:13 PM
  2. To Androgel or Not to Androgel...that is the question.
    By littlebigman7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:32 AM
  3. Suggestion
    By Hyde12 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 03:14 PM