Old Cellucor P6 Black Good or Bad?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I've been researching my next cycle for a couple months now. I decided to take a look the ol' stash last night. Found a whole bottle of the "reformulated" version of Cellucor's P6 Black. I bought this about a year & half ago. The reason I didn't take it was because I thought it was crap since they removed the Androstene-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one 35mg.

But I noticed last night it still has: PER CAP
Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione 40mg BOLDENONE
19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 18mg. TREN (Same as in Tren Xtreme, just the dosage per cap is less)

I really want the tren, but to get a decent dosage, I think I may be pushing limit on the boldenone???

Any ideas on how I could dose this for a good tren cycle, but not overdose the boldenone? I have 100 caps.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I just found oral boldenone has about a 15% conversion rate, so the weekly dosages I found earlier were for injectable boldenone. (450mg-600mg)

So, my idea is to dose at
Week 1- 4 caps per day (72mg tren per day)
Weeks 2 & 3 - 5 caps per day (90mg tren per day)
Most likely bridged into epi.
But now I'm concerned about the 4-Hydroxy Androstenedione 20mg per cap (formestane), I really don't know why they would throw that in, I'd much rather save for pct. Does anyone think I'll have issues running 100mg of formestane per day for three weeks, then stopping for the last 3 epi weeks?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I guess I could get noVedex to run with the epi too just so there's no gap in the estrogen blocker. I be pct'n clomid after the epi bridge.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Anybody, really? Did I say something wrong? Are WE ok? Is this about that slip up the other night? It was dark, I promise I didn't mean to put it there. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, orally, formestane sucks. so 100mg of it isn't going to cause much problems.

also, 200mg of boldione isn't going to do sh*t either.

90mg of pro dienolone is a good dose, too bad you dont have enough to run it 4 weeks.

you should look on the internet for a bottle of pro dienolone to add to this.

and you dont need any atd to run on cycle. so no to the novadex xt. save it for after post cycle.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
well, orally, formestane sucks. so 100mg of it isn't going to cause much problems.

also, 200mg of boldione isn't going to do sh*t either.

90mg of pro dienolone is a good dose, too bad you dont have enough to run it 4 weeks.

you should look on the internet for a bottle of pro dienolone to add to this.

and you dont need any atd to run on cycle. so no to the novadex xt. save it for after post cycle.
the ATD was my last concern. Awesome, couldn't have got a better reply than that. Thanx dude, I was thinking the same thing about more tren for a forth week. Time to get on the hunt.