Epi "Have your cake and eat it too" Cycle

adnscmplx

Awards
We are similar.

Why not try hdrol instead? Most people say it is similar with respect to gains but it does not convert to DHT and is supposed to be gentle on the hairline.

I haven't had any issues with hair loss (currently on week 5) and have been taking finasteride for years.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
as far as MPB is concerned, look at getting some nizoral shampoo also. Ketoconizole (sp?) is some pretty awesome stuff. Its like 10 bucks for a bottle that lasts probably 3-4 weeks if you use it every other day. I'm probably going to use it all the time honestly to be proactive about my hair lol.

and to the above poster, yes hdrol is about as mild as you can go. it's a great first cycle choice because sides are low and you get to learn how to play with dosages and pct and all of that stuff without a huge risk.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. H-Drol sounds like a viable option. I've actually been using the Nizoral for a while. Forgot to add that above lol.

The only problem is that I still have that pubertal gyno to take care of!

H-Drol seems like a methyl: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol

Porbably wouldn't be able to (or shouldn't) stack it with epi.

yeah i have a bit of that as well. I'm actually in the middle of an epi cycle now and it hasn't disappeared any, so I think the effects might be a case by case type of thing.

hdrol is a methyl so i'd advise not to stack it with epi. probably for your first cycle its best to just run it solo so you can see how you respond and know exactly which compound it is you're responding to and not have to worry about ambiguity.

mmaz03

Awards
yeah i have a bit of that as well. I'm actually in the middle of an epi cycle now and it hasn't disappeared any, so I think the effects might be a case by case type of thing.

hdrol is a methyl so i'd advise not to stack it with epi. probably for your first cycle its best to just run it solo so you can see how you respond and know exactly which compound it is you're responding to and not have to worry about ambiguity.
Awesome, thanks for the suggestions. Actually ordered a bottle this morning.

Even if I can a mild reduction in gyno on Epi, I'd be happy. However, now that I ordered the Hdrol, I may use that first to assess my tolerance to this stuff.

What dosages are you running on epi? Like I said in the original post, I heard dosages above 20 mgs/day could be counterproductive to gyno treatment.

Although you won't really gain mass, if any, the 10-20 range is "supposed" to be beneficial in reducing mild/pre-existing gyno.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane can be hard on the hairline. It increases my shedding dramatically, and I don't suffer MPB

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I am running epi now and it has almost completely reverse my gyno. Mine was not pubertal gyno as it was from rebound from a Superdrol cycle. So in the gyno reduction department I am tickled.

Good size and strength gains so far and I've heard and read that epi can be harsh on hairlines. I've not noticed any of this so far but I'm not balding and its not in my genetics either.

As far as epi being mild. I couldn't tell you as I don't have bloodwork. I am operating under the assumption of shutdown though since it is a methylated steroid so proper PCT should be called for.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the suggestions. Actually ordered a bottle this morning.

Even if I can a mild reduction in gyno on Epi, I'd be happy. However, now that I ordered the Hdrol, I may use that first to assess my tolerance to this stuff.

What dosages are you running on epi? Like I said in the original post, I heard dosages above 20 mgs/day could be counterproductive to gyno treatment.

Although you won't really gain mass, if any, the 10-20 range is "supposed" to be beneficial in reducing mild/pre-existing gyno.
I'm running 30mg's a day. that may be why i haven't noticed any gyno reduction. actually i popped 10mg's of nolva today because my nips were a little itchy/burning.

Epistane can be hard on the hairline. It increases my shedding dramatically, and I don't suffer MPB
I haven't noticed any shedding whatsoever. Hopefully the preventative stuff I've got will ward off anything

I am running epi now and it has almost completely reverse my gyno. Mine was not pubertal gyno as it was from rebound from a Superdrol cycle. So in the gyno reduction department I am tickled.

Good size and strength gains so far and I've heard and read that epi can be harsh on hairlines. I've not noticed any of this so far but I'm not balding and its not in my genetics either.

As far as epi being mild. I couldn't tell you as I don't have bloodwork. I am operating under the assumption of shutdown though since it is a methylated steroid so proper PCT should be called for.
i can't say anything to bloodwork either because i don't have it. but I can say that I have no noticeable sides as far as back pumps/dry joints/acne.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Ever considered an Epi/LMG stack? Wet and dry, methyl and non-methyl. LMG will pack on some great size and strength and it'll help you recover very quickly.