hcgenerate?

  1. hcgenerate?


    i have looked on many sites and it seems that everywhere is sold out. Does anyone have a clue where i could get this stuff?

    thanks


  2. Its never in stock! You got to buy it the day its back in stock or your SOL haha. I only know of NP and **** that sell it. Well theres a UK source but no way would i ever pay theyre price nor shipping fees plus theyre out of stock also!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbradley1981 View Post
    i have looked on many sites and it seems that everywhere is sold out. Does anyone have a clue where i could get this stuff?

    thanks
    ,

    HCGenerate is currently being resupplied, and it should be back in stock at both **** and Nutra very soon

    When it does get back in stock I am hearing that there should be plenty in stock to last a good while
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  4. Yea like Rock said theirs a huge shipment on the way. I will be sure to PM you when it's in Jbrad.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Yea like Rock said theirs a huge shipment on the way. I will be sure to PM you when it's in Jbrad.

    thanks, do we have a timeframe on when it should be on sale again?

  6. Its on the production line so it shouldn't be too long of a wait

  7. Hey! Just dont forget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order from ****!

    ______________________________ ______________________________
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    http://www.**********************

  8. Is it really that good? Have heard mixed reviews... If it's that good I for sure would like to try it!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Is it really that good? Have heard mixed reviews... If it's that good I for sure would like to try it!
    you must bro...


    ______________________________ ____________________________
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    http://www.**********************

    Attachment 43317
    http://www.**********************/blog/

  10. I ran hcgenerate a while ago, it didn't really do much.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    I ran hcgenerate a while ago, it didn't really do much.

    Really? That's extremely surprising. Maybe not huge gains in the gym, but at the very least you should have noticed an increased libido. Can you give us more info?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    I ran hcgenerate a while ago, it didn't really do much.
    Yeah, i'm surprised as well. When I took HCGen as a part of my PCT I really noticed it helped bring me back and I was definitely shut down.

  13. a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xtreme1087 View Post
    nice one bro!!

  15. It is always available through amazon . com for some reason haha.

    And yes, this stuff does work! I start running it about 2-3 weeks out from my PCT start... by the time I hit PCT my natty test is much higher and my boys have grown back

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dialtone View Post
    It is always available through amazon . com for some reason haha.

    And yes, this stuff does work! I start running it about 2-3 weeks out from my PCT start... by the time I hit PCT my natty test is much higher and my boys have grown back
    your absolutely right bro!! HCG is FTW!! Amazing!! nothing compare about this!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where is the HCGenerate??
    By ironmanZVW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 05:47 PM
  2. hcgenerate..
    By jlm25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 09:42 AM
  3. hcgenerate never again
    By ambulldog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Log in
Log in