BP is raised on cycle - ?headaches, whats wrong?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 4th day of 20mg SD and 300mg stanodrol.

These past 2 days I've head occasional headaches. I've been drinking more. Just checked my BP and it was 140/90 at midnight. I preloaded hawthorn berry for a just over a week at 1g/day.

Whats causing it? The SD or the stano, or both? I'm on 8 caps of cycle assist /day.

Help!

NB: my 2nd and final dose of the day was at 4pm. 1st was upon waking at 8am.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Watch out brother. BP and high cholesterol are overshadowed by people concerned about liver issues which IMO are overblown. You can AMP out with extremely high BP AND it leads to plaqueing of the arteries.

You might have a pre-dispo to high BP with AAS use. So!!! Keep your cycles very short and eat VERY clean. Also, no other supps with stims in them at all.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your not in any danger here- unless ur bp stayed this way for years and presa is right- heart conditions are far more troublesome than liver conditions- the liver is a tough cookie AND it repairs itself.

my bp at one point was like 158/80 when i was taking dianabol

do these things

\make sure you are drinking 2 gallons of water everyday
supplement with fishoil-10g a day
hawthorn berry-1.5g a day
grapeseed extract 300mg a day

introduce cardio 2-3 times a week for 20 minutes or so it does wonders for bp

when your off cycle keep your cardio in there, and bp supports look into supps to help reduce plaque and cholestrol- your going to be okjay

im on a 8 month cycle- it is i who should be worried

and i am lol

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
SD increases blood pressure like crazy, especially the first few days of the cycle. Keep your support. I imagine it will be better as the cycle goes on, but monitor it and follow the protocol outlined by schwell.

nerdalert

Awards
Have you tried N2Guard from NTBM? It is a great support product while on cycle...I believe it is available at NP also..

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
aight i hear u. i am hypertense, my normal bp is usually 140/80. i have hit 185/105 while on tren. this because i had to fly out of the country and they confiscated my meds.
i recomend you take
hawthorne berry 1000mgx3 ed
flaxseed oils 3g ed
and coQ10 100mg 2x ed
keep grapefruit juice at hand. and dont let your bp raise up so hi. it is not a joke or something to sleep on. you will die/turn into a veggie/ go blind/ or ... just prevention is good bro. on and off the juice.
hope that helps.
not worrying about your bp levels is being dumb. my grandfather died in 5 minutes from a brain anheurism caused by hi bp. he was only 48

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input guys

it was 140/90 upon waking

im going to drop the sd to only 10mg preworkout out for this week. keep the stanodrol?
increase even more my water, and add in extra hawthorn
ill see if i can get celery seed extract too
already on good amounts of fish oil
add more cardio

thanks guys

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is why im not an advocate of sd, you could get equal strength gains and better size gains on 40 mg dianabol. and you can run dianabol longer

or if ur in to staying legal m14add was my favorite ph run that baby at 120 and watch strength and size be packed on

sd for me no go BUT watch yourself, and your going to be okay- when it reaches levels of 180 or above- then your in some risky waters

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and if it gets to bad be smart- quit the cycle and stay away from superdrol, go see a doctor and get RX bp meds- its what I did and it works great

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
this is why im not an advocate of sd, you could get equal strength gains and better size gains on 40 mg dianabol. and you can run dianabol longer

or if ur in to staying legal m14add was my favorite ph run that baby at 120 and watch strength and size be packed on

sd for me no go BUT watch yourself, and your going to be okay- when it reaches levels of 180 or above- then your in some risky waters
Schwell, are you saying m14AD had the least cardiac sides for you but with good results?? Which brand??? I may give that a shot. Since my heart attack last October, I have to be VERY careful what I take ...

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
no problem brutha. just tryin to help.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on my 4th day of 20mg SD and 300mg stanodrol.

These past 2 days I've head occasional headaches. I've been drinking more. Just checked my BP and it was 140/90 at midnight. I preloaded hawthorn berry for a just over a week at 1g/day.

Whats causing it? The SD or the stano, or both? I'm on 8 caps of cycle assist /day.

Help!

NB: my 2nd and final dose of the day was at 4pm. 1st was upon waking at 8am.
welcome to steroids. :usa2:

if you want, you can send your remaining sd to me.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
dude hawthorne berry at 1g ed?
try 3g ed. thats more like it.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
i still have my bottle of cycle assist.. sitting there.