Lost for next cycle after new bans

R

rob88

Awards
My previous cycle I had many options to choose from and now researching my next cycle I see all the old clones have been baned. What clones are still legal? Or are their any new clones that recently came out. Thanks for the help

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
There's plenty of good stuff. Epi, SD, Halo, Boladrol.. and plenty others

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LMG is still around. I love that stuff!

R

rob88

Awards
I have been looking for Epi but everone says they are out of stock. I have been looking into LMG I think I might choose this for my next cycle I have read that it gives good results for a non methylated ph. What do must people use for PCT after LMG? And what is a good amount of mg to run for 4 weeks?

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
by opinion, was is the BEST Epi clone out there right now?? I haven't ran Epi since IBE was making it. I am looking for something to use at the end of test E cycle...

Y

youngguns555

Awards
superdrol is always a winner no matter what. Lmg is kinda a waste in my opinion if you do run it run it over 75mg . But i could just not be a good responder for that compound, but i doubt that

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I have been looking for Epi but everone says they are out of stock. I have been looking into LMG I think I might choose this for my next cycle I have read that it gives good results for a non methylated ph. What do must people use for PCT after LMG? And what is a good amount of mg to run for 4 weeks?
I'm one of those who responds EXTREMELY well to LMG at only 75mg and I run 5-6 weeks depending on when I stall. I use milk thislte, hawthorn, and NAC during and for PCT with an otc PCT support product. And I personally dose nolva @ 20mg x 4 weeks. Thats just what I do.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
theres lots of goods still out there. Just have to look harder.

R

rob88

Awards
I think I might go with CELs x-tren I have herd it is good for cutting

Y

youngguns555

Awards
x tren is damn good , cuts you up and and gives great strength and ok size gains. Good luck finding it

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Why would any you guys run epi clones when Epistane is still being made by IBE/PHF and sold pretty much exclusively at the company store for only 34.99? Im just askin, I mean I loved rpn havoc, thats no secret, and if it was a choice between those two, I would get the better priced one, but since theres no more rpn, Im sorry I just dont trust the other knock offs.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Why would any you guys run epi clones when Epistane is still being made by IBE/PHF and sold pretty much exclusively at the company store for only 34.99? Im just askin, I mean I loved rpn havoc, thats no secret, and if it was a choice between those two, I would get the better priced one, but since theres no more rpn, Im sorry I just dont trust the other knock offs.
I have seen Havoc online within the last week. I was a little surprised, but the company that had it is legit and they are constantly updating their inventory.

R

rob88

Awards
I have used epi before and loved it but I am trying to stay away from methylated compounds for this cycle

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I have used epi before and loved it but I am trying to stay away from methylated compounds for this cycle
Well, in that case, I know that people have been seeing really good gains with M-LMG, and also that Trenazone is about to come out- it's Transdermal, but it's real Tren (not a PH to tren like X-tren was). Then of course you have all the mild ones- 11oxo, Stano, Furuza, P-Stanz, etc.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Well, in that case, I know that people have been seeing really good gains with M-LMG, and also that Trenazone is about to come out- it's Transdermal, but it's real Tren (not a PH to tren like X-tren was). Then of course you have all the mild ones- 11oxo, Stano, Furuza, P-Stanz, etc.
x-tren is not a ph to tren. its pro-dienalone if im not mistaken.

B

BillyBoy5885

Awards
I was planning on giving Alpha One a shot in a few weeks.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by opinion, was is the BEST Epi clone out there right now?? I haven't ran Epi since IBE was making it. I am looking for something to use at the end of test E cycle...
You can still buy Epistane.

i didnt think epi was methylated??!!
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

how does p-stanz compare to M-LMG?
Apples to oranges.

x-tren is not a ph to tren. its pro-dienalone if im not mistaken.
Correct, it's a PH to dienelone, not tren.

so what is thebest choice to end my 12 week run of test e with?? i have both epi and turinabol lv.....
Are you going to run this during the end of your Test cycle or after your Test cycle?

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i could do either...which is better??....my goal is to harden up my gains and lose a little of the bf i aquired on cycle..

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
from x-tren, is there a known conversion rate to dienelone?
..for example 60 mg's of 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Well I found IBE Epistane at the place I usually purchase it online. It's available and $49.00 / bottle.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
from x-tren, is there a known conversion rate to dienelone?
..for example 60 mg's of 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione
i kinda wanna know this too. would a 7 week low dose (60mg) of pro-dienelone be beneficial at all? or would it just be a waste to use that low of a dose. i was thinking that a long cycle like that with a low dose might yield some impressive body fat / hardening and strength gains provided the diet is right.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i was told, "There isn't a known conversion for anything.."
- so maybe the question should be rephrased as:

Is there a rough, bro-scientific estimation as how to how much x-tren converts to Dienelone?