Best way to take SP 11oxo (Andrenosterone) powder??

biodole

Awards
Hey guys,

does anyone here have a preferred method of delivery for 11oxo powder from SP?

I know there's CAPPING, Transdermal, and just straight mixing with water.

What is the best method and why? Is it just as effective to measure out the 11oxo and add water/gatorade and down the hatch? Or is capping/TD necessary for optimal release of the 11oxo and bypass of much of the digestion system?

I've tried doing research on this subject and keep turning up different stuff.

Any insight would be great as I'm going to start my cycle soon and would like to maximize the effects.

Thanks!:biggthumpup:

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
iv been looking at this lately too

td would be the best option, if you grabbed acarrier from nutra or primordial
capping id go with next

im not sure how absorption would be affected if mixed with gatorade, but it should be the same as capping the stuff, only the taste factor

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most people use it in TD

i would too but im too lazy to do all the work lol

biodole

Awards
hmmm...well from what I've seen TD seems to be a lot of work and not as effective as 11kt TD. according to PA the 11oxo is better orally, however I'm now having second thoughts about the mixing. Would using a capsule be more effective as it has more time to reach the digestive system vs mixing with liquid which would probably speed up the digestion process and possibly lose some along the way?

Basically...what would be the BEST for overall absorption...

1. Caps
2. Powder mixed with gatorade
3. Powder mixed with protein shake
4. Powder mixed with OTHER
5. TD patch or cream (penetrate?)
6. inject it into my eyeballs.

just kidding about #6 obv.

biodole

Awards
I also heard that sublingual spray was good...add that to the list...anyone know which method is best?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
transdermal FTW!

get yourself set up with some penetrate, you'll be set!

biodole

Awards
transdermal FTW!

get yourself set up with some penetrate, you'll be set!

Are there any guides out there for how to do this properly? I found the basic directions for penetrate, but would like more specialized instructions for penetrate + 11oxo and also the dosing instructions using the pump of penetrate to make it work via TD delivery.

I was thinking that if 6g of 11oxo dissolves in 1 bottle of penetrate, this is going to get VERY expensive.

Is there a preferred oral method to all of this? Or is TD really the only way to go?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there any guides out there for how to do this properly? I found the basic directions for penetrate, but would like more specialized instructions for penetrate + 11oxo and also the dosing instructions using the pump of penetrate to make it work via TD delivery.

I was thinking that if 6g of 11oxo dissolves in 1 bottle of penetrate, this is going to get VERY expensive.

Is there a preferred oral method to all of this? Or is TD really the only way to go?
I've just followed the instructions on nutraplanet...had good luck so far.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
alot of people say bulk 11oxo isnt nearly as effective as the capped stuff......

not sure how much truth is in it. never used the bulk powder