First cycle! questions test/ Dbol

svictor28

Awards
Hey guys. To start out this is my first cycle. Besides a 6-week cycle of the PH Tren 2 years ago which I made gains but not enough to brag. I decided on doing this somewhat beginners cycle. My goals are to gain between 20-30lbs lean mass. I've been reading a lot on this forum (and a few others) for weeks now trying to gain as much information as possible. I started lifting in 2006. I'm a 26 years old 6ft 187lbs.

I have done A LOT of research and I'm ready. I have a source and I have a plan put together. I joined because I wanted people to critique the plan. This is what I've come up with:

Week 1-12: Test cypionate, 400mg/week
Week 1-4: Dianabol, 20mg/day

I Think I have everything ready including: Clomid, Nolva, Letro and Liv52.

PCT: 18 days after last injection
Clomid: 300 the first day then 100/50/50/50
Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20

Gyno: If gyno symptoms occur while on cycle 20mg of Nolvadex ED, i will up the dosage to 30mg ED. If it persists I will up it to 40mg ED. Hopefully this will not happen and 20mg is sufficient.

Questions I have:

How should I split up the dbol dosage throughout the day?

I ordered the letro because a not so reliable friend recommended I do incase I get gyno on cycle. My question is do I actually need it/ is it good for that?

Also is that a good plan for PCT?

Should I be taking the clomid or nolva or Arimidex while on cycle?
Seems that many do .5mg eod of armidex while on…

I’ve done research but still I am confused about HCG and I know it helps with the marbles but is it really necessary?

I know the risks in taking gear; so let me get that out of the way. If anyone has intelligent feedback of the cycle I intend to follow and how to better it and define it better that'd be awesome and greatly appreciated. Soo stoked!
Thanks.

Svictor

whatwhat

Awards
While HCG is not necessary it will help getting the boys back in order in a quicker time frame. I assume your Dbol tabs are 10mg? Then take 2 doses, one in the morning and another in evening as it lasts about 10 hours, give or take. Not that I know personally as I have not cycled yet but thats the best info I can give based on what I have read here and elsewhere. I cant speak on whether to dose any nolva, clomid etc during your cycle.

I am actually planning my first cycle for June or so and it looks alot like yours, I'd like to see how it turns out for you

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I don't believe you need to use nova while on cycle. The letro will take care of any estrogen sides. But only take it if gyno starts to flare up. And I would start your pct 2 wks after your last injection. And use liver support while on the dbol.

svictor28

Awards
I don't believe you need to use nova while on cycle. The letro will take care of any estrogen sides. But only take it if gyno starts to flare up. And I would start your pct 2 wks after your last injection. And use liver support while on the dbol.
What would your reccomend for the letro dosage while on cycle?

I have Liv52 will that cover me as far as liver support while on the Dbol?
Thanks

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
What would your reccomend for the letro dosage while on cycle?

I have Liv52 will that cover me as far as liver support while on the Dbol?
Thanks
If you notice gyno flare-up, .5 -1 Mg Letro EOD. If you do notice gyno, it probably wont be until week 3 or 4, don't take letro for no reason as it will hinder gains and many are not prone to gyno.

PCT Clomid not nolva, some use both but it's not really necessary. and 14 days after last shot.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
dude, dont run serms during cycle. 400 test wont hurt ya too bad. if you happen to get that tingle behind your nipple, drop 20mg nolva 2-3 days straight and keep it moving. or u can get yourself some vitex (chasteberry extract) from gnc and wala! natural gyno prevention. and definitely bump it up to 30mg dbol ed

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I agree don't run SERMs (like Nolvadex) during cycle ever. Don't run A.I.'s Unless you need it (An A.I. is Arimidex,Letro) but if you notice gyno, .5-1 mg EOD Of Letro, which is NOT a SERM

svictor28

Awards
I agree don't run SERMs (like Nolvadex) during cycle ever. Don't run A.I.'s Unless you need it (An A.I. is Arimidex,Letro) but if you notice gyno, .5-1 mg EOD Of Letro, which is NOT a SERM
Alright thanks guys definitely a lot of help!
I have a few more questions now ha

Is there any benefit of using letro over aramidex if gyno starts while on cycle?

So if I do start to notice signs of gyno on cycle what dosages of aramidex should I use if I decided to use that instead of letro?

And I have read that some guys do run an AI on cycle, gyno or not, to prevent bloating.. Is it worth it and Will that hinder gains?

Also would you recommend HCG while on cycle to help with after cycle recovery?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks guys definitely a lot of help!
I have a few more questions now ha

Is there any benefit of using letro over aramidex if gyno starts while on cycle?

So if I do start to notice signs of gyno on cycle what dosages of aramidex should I use if I decided to use that instead of letro?

And I have read that some guys do run an AI on cycle, gyno or not, to prevent bloating.. Is it worth it and Will that hinder gains?

Also would you recommend HCG while on cycle to help with after cycle recovery?

Letro is cheaper

same dose as letro

The guys that always run it have probably had gyno in the past or are on a lot more gear and do it as preventative effort but it can hinder gains. On a cycle that's as low and short as yours, you need to asses whether or not you are gyno prone.

For a cycle of 12 weeks-no HCG

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
dude... p5p (B6)

svictor28

Awards
dude... p5p (B6)
Alright Ill make sure to get some p5p..
I actually did get a little prolactin gyno while on tren but it went away fairly quick after PCT (no lump just a lil puffy and somewhat sensitive) Would that mean I'm gyno prone?

Also Would you recommend any other natural products to take while on cycle?

Capomano

Awards
I would definately go with 30mg of d-Bol, that ****s great man. I like one am, one pm and one a couple hours before my workout, crazy pumps! I'd also add taurine into the mix, 1 gram a day for the back pumps on d-Bol. I did a d-Bol kick start with my cycle and i loved it. Loved it. 20mg a day first week, then go higher if your doing good on it.