Cutting Cycle for Fitness Model. HELP!!!!

asanta69

Awards
Hi i am to young to be using roids but i am getting into fitness modeling and i need a boost before my shoot this summer. I have used h drol and m drol without a serm for each. i lost all my gains so i wont be doing anything like that again. Although i did make insane gains while on each. i want to do a cycle that is not very liver toxic because i was on accutane for 6 months and that was very harsh on my liver. I have done a lot of research and i am considering anavar at a low dose for a long period of time.. maybe 25mg for 100 days. (probably less). I wouldent mind injecting maybe deca..test e..primo..or tren.. i have never injected and i am looking for the least toxic of them all. Also, i want nothing to do with gyno or water so maybe a dht derivitive..? I need to put on roughly 16 to 20 lbs. i hear test e is the best but like i said i want no water and no gyno so maybe test e with proviron then nolva as pct? PLEASE HELP!!! I am ripped and shredded but i need a boost before summer.my diet and nutrition will be perfect throughout my cycle....:fingersx:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi i am to young to be using roids
And then I stopped reading... Ok, no I didn't, but if you're too young, why have you used steroids and now want to keep using them?

What is your diet/training like? Have you tried using any test boosters like DAA, test force or tropinol? What about mild steroids/phs like dermacrine, androhard or formestane?

If you really want a cycle I do recommend injecting. Test E at 500 to 600 mg for 8 to 10 weeks, HCG throughout, SERM pct and if you want, add the TRS or another OTC PCT just to solidify gains.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
how old are you if you say you are too young?

BIG_FISH_RI

Awards
Your opening statment was your too young for roids. BUT you say you have already taken them in the past So I guess you where really young then....
Cutting mild PH...try epi stacked with cel 11 sterone. thats a good stack that I'm gonna do in a month or two. OTC PCT should get you by. See tune sports for other options.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Your opening statment was your too young for roids. BUT you say you have already taken them in the past So I guess you where really young then....
Cutting mild PH...try epi stacked with cel 11 sterone. thats a good stack that I'm gonna do in a month or two. OTC PCT should get you by. See tune sports for other options.
I like the epi suggestion. Maybe some nolva/clomid for pct. I loved the epi results and the short half life so I could discontinue quickly once sides started. Wait till ur older for test. Primo. Hcg. Etc...

asanta69

Awards
i like the idea of the epi and cel 11 sterone.. maybe IDS epistane clone? so no water/gyno with either of those correct?? and i would need nolva as pct? like 20mg a day for 15 days is that okay? yeah thats fine i dont mind waiting for test e and hcg... but how about anavar stacked with h drol or something like that? or maybe anavar then bridge it to cel furuza-a...?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'm on epi/11oxo and test cyp right now and it is working great with cardio 4 days a week and lifting 3-4 days while trying to starve myself as much as possible. if you want non liver toxic though you have to inject, if you were on accutane definately get your bloodwork done to check your liver function so you don't permanently hurt yourself, these oral steroids legal or not are nothing to F with, they can put you in the hospital if you have a pre existing condition. be safe!

asanta69

Awards
alright man. that sounds good. i havent heard to much about the IDS Epi Clone or the CEL 11 sterone... that would help with recovery time and cutting up i hope. OK what PCT do you all think would be good for a stack like that? and what doses? if i get some bloodwork done and everything checks out.. im sure it will. im about 170 lbs and will be training hard as hell with perfect diet i need some good gains from this. i will also be taking milk thistle nac etc. all the good stuff.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
i like the idea of the epi and cel 11 sterone.. maybe IDS epistane clone? so no water/gyno with either of those correct?? and i would need nolva as pct? like 20mg a day for 15 days is that okay? yeah thats fine i dont mind waiting for test e and hcg... but how about anavar stacked with h drol or something like that? or maybe anavar then bridge it to cel furuza-a...?
Im not a fan of h drol. U can't go wrong w var imo. U gotta find legit stuff tho, that's one of the reasons I just suggest epi.

I always use nolva for pct. For a 4-6 week mild cycle id use nolva 40mgs week 1 then 20mgs weeks two and three. W a nat test booster.

The best results I've ever had came from epi (havoc) in 5 weeks I gained 15lbs and lost bf. The sides got bad towards the end (im prone to certain sides I notice)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If your going to be a fitness model you always have to be big and cut. You can't depend on PH"s to look good. I'm a model and it's not that easy to do.

I also know you have to be too young to run this type sh!t bro. Your going to mess up your body

Someone get this kid off here

asanta69

Awards
ok first off bud im not a kid. im an adult. second off i realize you dont need PH's to look good. i loook damn good just off whey and creatine. but like i said. i need a boost before my summer shoot. I do not have the time to get to where i need to be naturally. that is why i am on here asking questions. PLEASE TELL ME how im going to mess up my body........?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
FINE HERE

Epi, SD, P Stanz

SD
20/30/10
Epi
00/20/30/40/50/40/30
P Stanz
200/200/300/300/300/300
HCGenerate
00/00/00/00/00/05/05/05/05----this last wk will b PCT.
PCT
Cloimd
00/00/00/00/00/00/100/75/50/50/25
ERASE
00/00/00/00/00/00/3/2/2/2/1/1
Creatine, Beta alanine, Pre WO (jackd, 1MR,etc) All starting day 1 of PCT

The SD will bulk you up a bit by wk2 and than the Epi and P stanz will pretty much take over. As you can see i like to taper up and down. You should be watching your diet, high pro, med fat, med carb. If you follow a solid diet you will be cut up by the end of the cycle, but u will need to do cardio.

The HCGenerate will start 1 wk after the SD for shutdown purposes. It will help that and be there for the first 1st wk of PCT too. the 1st wk of clomid at 100 will jumpstart you pretty good and since you will already be on the HCGen you should come back pretty well: sexually, strength, holding gains, etc. The ERASE should keep cortisol at bay. Creatine needs to be at a high dose to hold strength. Beta alanaine & pre WO for pumps. Maybe add 50mg of DHEA too if cortisol is an issue.

still take the same amount of fish oil and CLA the entire cycle & PCT. Dont eat any carbs 3hrs b4 bed.

:fingersx: Goodluck

asanta69

Awards
Dude thats a perfect cycle. Thanks so much man. Ive got that saved. One problem, i think it would take me until summer to find all of those... i need something pretty basic. but i like the idea of the SD to jump start the cycle. i currently have cel's mdrol i should have 30 caps.. is that enough to jumpstart a cycle?

asanta69

Awards
And would i need nolva on hand or just the clomid?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude thats a perfect cycle. Thanks so much man. Ive got that saved. One problem, i think it would take me until summer to find all of those... i need something pretty basic. but i like the idea of the SD to jump start the cycle. i currently have cel's mdrol i should have 30 caps.. is that enough to jumpstart a cycle?
Before you go and make you final move, at least take a look at the Androseries. We are having a pre-sale Feb. 7th, and Eric ( the creator ) will be interviewed the same day on superhuman radio. He'll go into detail about the products and the write ups should be done.