FURUZA-A first PH

  1. FURUZA-A first PH


    Right i have decided my first PH will be FURUZA-A. Its very mild i heard, people say put it up to 300mg aday but it does not say that on the lebal also the say you might aswel go with p mag so its hard i do want to go on a harder PH but you need a serm and its hard as i have looked but cant find one so this will have to do ..... Any ideas ? Thanks


  2. I wouldn't suggest it. It will be expensive and the gains will not be anything to write home about. Besides, at doses high enough to notice gains on a Furuza-A solo cycle, you will still experience a decent level of endogenous testosterone shut down which you will most likely want to use a SERM to achieve homestasis during PCT and retain any gains. As such, your really not avoiding the use of a SERM.

    A moderately dosed methylated compound such as H-Drol, P-Mag, or Protomax would be a much better choice and will give you better results.

    FYI, SERMs are very easy to find. A little Google searching and digging around in various forums should help in finding a reliable SERM source.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dannyguns View Post
    Right i have decided my first PH will be FURUZA-A. Its very mild i heard, people say put it up to 300mg aday but it does not say that on the lebal also the say you might aswel go with p mag so its hard i do want to go on a harder PH but you need a serm and its hard as i have looked but cant find one so this will have to do ..... Any ideas ? Thanks
    If you want a feel good and mild gain/mild ph stack, go with dermacrine (rl supps) and androhard (primordial performance). I've heard little about furuza-a.

    Did you already purchase the furuza-a?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   
       


  4. Hey bro, thanks you seem like you know your ****. Ok well say i use p mag as its the same as h drol right? With less sides efects? I have looked up that serm but i don't no if its the right real 1 it's a liquid form is that right? And if i was to use p mag whats the best does ? Also will i get alot of hairloss ? As im 21 i do not want to be bold lool ha ... Thanks bro

  5. No bro i have not ordered anything yet, just trying to make the best choice

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dannyguns View Post
    Hey bro, thanks you seem like you know your ****. Ok well say i use p mag as its the same as h drol right? With less sides efects? I have looked up that serm but i don't no if its the right real 1 it's a liquid form is that right? And if i was to use p mag whats the best does ? Also will i get alot of hairloss ? As im 21 i do not want to be bold lool ha ... Thanks bro
    Using any steroidal compound comes with the risk of all side effects, including but not limited to hair loss, acne, gynocemastia, loss of libido, impairment of HPTA, etc. All of these risks are real, but very dependent on the compound used and the user's genetic predisposition to these symptoms.

    In most cases, DHT derived compounds and compounds that are highly androgenic in nature tend to have greater risk of hair loss. That said, neither P-Mag or H-Drol are likely to lead to hair loss, or shedding, unless the user has a genetic predisposition to hair loss.

    A liquid SERM is probably the most commonly found and easily accessible. Be sure to do a little research around the legitmacy of the company you intend to purchase your SERM from.

    I would like to make one comment with respect to your age. Given that you are 21, I would suggest avoiding any type of DS/PH/AAS for another couple of years. Waiting until you are around 24 or 25 is probably the optimal age for a first cycle. At 21, your natural hormone production should be quite high and you run the risk of permanent endocrine issues should you choose to use a steroid at your age. While it may seem "cool" to be on TRT for life, I know a few people who are and would prefer not to be. Just something to consider.

    You would be much better of running a natural, proven testosterone booster (DAA for example found in Primordial's TCF-1 or TestForce2). Also, if you are concerned about hair loss, I would avoid Androhard/Stanodrol as mentioned above as this is a DHT derivative and can lead to some shedding.

    Patience will pay off here. Use your age to your advantage.

  7. Thanks ever so much bro that helped out alot ... Also i no my age is abit young but its hard i mean 3 to 4 more years thats so so long i have used one t booster called desil test hardcore i only used it for 2 weeks it helped with strenge just hard as summer is coming up i want about 12 pounds of good muscle, its hard lol ha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dannyguns View Post
    Thanks ever so much bro that helped out alot ... Also i no my age is abit young but its hard i mean 3 to 4 more years thats so so long i have used one t booster called desil test hardcore i only used it for 2 weeks it helped with strenge just hard as summer is coming up i want about 12 pounds of good muscle, its hard lol ha
    I know man. Many people have been there. 12 pounds by June is not out of the question. With proper dieting and using a DAA supplement, I think you can get there quite easily. DAA has been proven to stimulate LH and FSH production, which leads to testosterone production. The numbers are pretty impressive and its a safe alternative to steroids.

    Get TestForce2 or TCF-1 and use it for the next three months. I think you will be pleased with the results.

  9. Ok bro so there no side efects to that? Also what is it? Just a test booster ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dannyguns View Post
    Right i have decided my first PH will be FURUZA-A. Its very mild i heard, people say put it up to 300mg aday but it does not say that on the lebal also the say you might aswel go with p mag so its hard i do want to go on a harder PH but you need a serm and its hard as i have looked but cant find one so this will have to do ..... Any ideas ? Thanks
    This really depends on your goals. You'll see good results with running it at 300mg daily. It's very similar to winny in that it has the ability to add lean mass while dropping body fat. And it's not methylated, so it's not going to kill your liver.

    You can expect some mild shutdown. And probably around 5-10lbs of muscle if your diet is right since this is your first cycle. I'd run it for 4 weeks @ 300mg since you're a beginner.

    I always use a SERM, test-booster, OTC Anti-E (like erase or triazole) for my PCT, and Cortisol Blocker.

  11. ha ha ha

  12. You think bro? So if i do use this heres my idea cycle...

    Preload week1. Cycle assist

    Start of cycle
    Week1 cycle assist/Furuza-A. 100mg
    Week2 cycle assist/Furuza-A. 200mg
    Week3 cycle assist/Furuza-A. 300mg
    Week4 cycle assist/Furuza-A. 300mg

    Pct
    Week 1/2 nolva/ 20mg
    Week 3/4 nolva/ 10mg with a test booster


    This look good ph? Or cycle? Thanks

  13. no, looks horrible.

    this is better:

    weeks 1-6
    fura thp ether @ 300mg e/d

    pct:

    clomid @ 50mg e/d 4 weeks + pct assist.

    there, so you need enough fura for 300mg x 6 weeks, bottle of clomid, & a bottle of pct assist from cel.

    simple easy, expensive. that would run you about 4 bottles of furuza-a. (252 caps to run 300mg x 6 weeks)

  14. Wouldnt you say that would bring me more sides and less gains then a p mag or a h drol?thanks

  15. no, thats the dummest thing i've ever heard. who told you that?

    if you run hd, pmag, fura, or pstanz, you're going to have to run them 6 weeks (if ran solo)

    300mg of fura or 400mg of pstanz is a very low dosage.

    me personally, I wouldn't run fura under 400mg for 6 weeks. but for a first cycle, 300mg for 6 weeks is good.

    if you want to go with hd or pmag, you can run it at 50-75mg for 6 weeks.

    it'll probably be cheaper to run hd or pmag though, but not safer.

    there is a site that has a special on cel's fura, 3 bottles for like 89$, then you'd only have to buy one more bottle.

  16. O ok bro just some people say this and that. I have looked at a site and it says the same thing as you 300mg is the sweet spot it says that it has very mild if any sides and at 300mg il expect 3bls to 8bls while losing body fat now this sounds pretty good! As im going to hot the bulking stage abit more till round june then i will start this cycle. So it does not say anything about this losing your hair ? If so thats realy good! If it takes my body fat will it decrease my muscles? Maybye stupid of me asking ha. I have got abit of a tummy just abit wudbt mine that lower i will also use cycle assist just for over cycle suport ..... What you think bro? Thanks for this!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    no, thats the dummest thing i've ever heard. who told you that?

    if you run hd, pmag, fura, or pstanz, you're going to have to run them 6 weeks (if ran solo)

    300mg of fura or 400mg of pstanz is a very low dosage.

    me personally, I wouldn't run fura under 400mg for 6 weeks. but for a first cycle, 300mg for 6 weeks is good.

    if you want to go with hd or pmag, you can run it at 50-75mg for 6 weeks.

    it'll probably be cheaper to run hd or pmag though, but not safer.

    there is a site that has a special on cel's fura, 3 bottles for like 89$, then you'd only have to buy one more bottle.
    ^^^ what he said. Jbryand know's his $hit.

    My next cycle is actually going to be PP's Oral Turinabol @ 90mg for 6 weeks and Fura @ 300 for 6 weeks.

    And no....it will not eat your muscles lol. that's gotta be the funniest thing i've ever heard. A steroid eating your muscles. lol. I don't know of any steroids that do that hahaha

  18. Lol yh that was pretty stupid of me ha.. But bodyfat i just fort it would make me skiny with a ripped kinda look i don't want that i do want some body fat gone 4 sure but with a good built if you know what i mean

  19. ? Any help bro? Thanks

  20. I'd like to know about the hairloss as well!! From what I've read Furuza is similar to Katanadrol V2 which is what I'm planning on running in the next couple weeks and I wanted to know some of the side effects.

    has anyone ever developed gyno after a cycle of furuza??

  21. it isn't similar, it's the same compound.

    it's a derivative of dht. it binds to the androgen receptor. hair loss is a possible side effect. less though than if you were to use androhard, or stanodrol. (pro hormones to dht)

  22. I would add dermacrine to the cycle personally.


  23. I got told that this is one of the mildest ph out there as with losing hair it dont do that? Thats just what i got told

  24. No it doesn't cause hair loss and we took steps to make sure of that.


  25. What do you mean by we took steps? You work for the compny or?

  26. he means primordial performance created a special ingredient to prevent dermacrine from binding to the androgen receptor, therefore making it a non androgen, and incapable of producing androgenic side effects.

    BUT if that isn't what he meant, then im curious how this is fixed, as all androgens that bind and interact with the androgen receptor are capable of androgenic side effects.

  27. Wow i have no clue what that stuff right there means! Lool but you seem to no your **** bro... So if i listen to you and do the cycle. 200/250/300/300/300/300/

    Nolva/30/20/20/10/ with pct assist. Will i be looking at any hard side efects or?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dannyguns View Post
    Wow i have no clue what that stuff right there means! Lool but you seem to no your **** bro... So if i listen to you and do the cycle. 200/250/300/300/300/300/

    Nolva/30/20/20/10/ with pct assist. Will i be looking at any hard side efects or?
    You might. You might not. Everyone responds differently and you really won't know until you run the cycle.

  29. True i guess

  30. ^--what he said. most likely you will like it. but dont expect superdrol, or even epistane like gains.

    make sure you train your ass off & eat right though.

  31. Yh bro i know i mean you think i might aswell go with h drol? As thats what im thinking now but as a pct i called the shop and thry said dont get a serm they have novadex xt as a serm csn kill you and cause bloodclots ?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SD/HD/EPI/FURUZA WHAT SAT YOU?
    By scott pratt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:26 PM
  2. Furuza-A ??
    By Pika in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 08:34 PM
  3. 11-oxo & Furuza Cut
    By Rjr3412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 12:39 PM
  4. CEL Furuza-A...?
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 01:46 AM
Log in
Log in