Design me a cycle.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
This is going to make me sound like a noob, but basically, I'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction here. Here's my history:

I've been working out regularly with intensity for about two years now. Before that was off and on at best. In the past two years, I dropped from 265lbs. to 178 lbs and about 7-8% BF, then bulked back up to 210 and starting to look a little sloppy again. The past few months, I've spent slowly cutting and I'm sitting on about 190 right now and about 9% BF. As far as cycling experience goes, I've done a one month solo cycle of Havoc (Epi) and that's it. No real side effects, but decent gains. I probably over-estimated what it could do for me and put on too much fat in the process, but no big deal. It's gone now.

What I'm looking for is something fairly low on sides that I can cycle for 4-8 weeks and see some clean gains. My diet is in check and I have no problems manipulating it. My training is full body 3X/week plus intense cardio. The cardio isn't something I can cut back on much. I need to keep it up for right now, but I'd like to gain another 10-15 lbs of keepable muscle (and the strength to go with it) without getting sloppy and fat.

So, if it were you, what would you take? PH, regular steroids, whatever. I can't tell you right now what I'd be willing to try until I've done some research, but I'm happy to look into anything. Also, I'm not looking at this as a long term thing where I'd cycle every year or more. This would most likely be the last cycle I run. Budget is reasonable, but not I'm not going to go buying HGH or something *really* expensive. So, let me have it. What would you/have you run and do you think it would do the job?

tmbone

Awards
Idk what you can do to gain 10-15 lbs while only lifting 3x a week with intense cardio.
I mean, I would probobly change your training up a little bit before you consider a cycle.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
1-12 test e/ c 500mgs
1-6 OT 60mgs

shouldnt cost much at all

no reason for cardio IME, if youre not sitting around youre burning ~600-700 calories per session

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
1-12 test e/ c 500mgs
1-6 OT 60mgs

no reason for cardio IME, if youre not sitting around youre burning ~600-700 calories per session
do you mean oral tren?

fawk it if ur gonna pin just run tren ace lol. little sides here and there ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i still say tren ace hahaha.. who needs a libido when you can just admire your physique haha

jk

no homo

or maybe some homo if youre down with that

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
1-12 test e/ c 500mgs
1-6 OT 60mgs

The cardio isn't for calorie burn. I need to keep up on it because I'm black belt testing in several months and I want to be at the top of my game. I can cut back a little, but I'll still be doing intense cardio semi-regularly.

*edit* -Just edited for spelling. Argh.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The cardio isn't for calorie burn. I need to keep up on it because I'm black belt testing in several months and I want to be at the top of my gain. I can cut back a little, but I'll still be doing intense cardio semi-regularly.
oh ok thought maybe cuz you wanted to keep your phsyique lean like your avi and was afriad of bloat or some crap lol.

Id do the suggested cycle i posted, you should be pleased with your results and accompish your goals for it without breaking the bank.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Let me make some suggestions about cycles with pretty much "dry" gains:

Example 1:
Weeks 1-10/12 --> Test. E. 250-500 mg

Example 2:
Weeks 1-10/12 -->
Test. E. 250-500 mg
Weeks 1-10/12 --> Equipose 400-600 mg

Example 3:
Weeks 1-6/7/8 --> DMZ 10-40 mg ED

Example 4:
Weeks 1-4/5/6 --> Epistane 10-40 mg ED

Example 5:
Weeks 1-4/5/6 --> Pheraplex 10-30 mg ED

Support Supplements:
- Liver protection if you choose a cycle with an oral, cuz at least from the listed above all are 17aa methyls. The options are plenty: Milk Thistle, NAC, ALA, B-Complex, Liv 52 etc. I personally think that TUDCA/UDCA are the top choices by distance .
- Lipid protection again if you use orals: Increased fibre intake(supps or nutrition or both) , Omega 3, Red Rice Yeast, CQ 10 etc
- If you have any issues with high BP: Hawthorne Berry, Aspirin etc

PCT:
Example 1:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 75 | 50 | 25 mg
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 30 | 20 | 10 mg

Example 2:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25 mg
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10 mg

Advice/Tips:
- If i were you i wouldn't use more than 2 compounds in this cycle(absolutely not) and not more than 12 weeks.
- The listed compounds above is as far as i believe you should go, when it comes to drug potency/toxicity and not only for your 2nd cycle but even for the next 4-5.
- I generally go with the "less is more" theory when it comes to: potency/toxicity,total amount of AAS(legal & illegal), the use of exotic drugs for no serious/competitive reasons, many different drugs in a cycle etc
- Don't support that much the oral/s only cycle theory, i believe Test is base - period.
- Generally keep your water intake at 1-2 gallons a day
- Before-after cycle blood work.
- Keep in the PCT some liver/lipd protection.
- PCT 2 weeks after the last injection(!)
- Use an AI from day one until the last day of the 2 week gap between the end of the cycle and the start of PCT - ex. Arimidex at 0,25-0,50 mg EOD.
:smokin:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1-10 test E. ml up to u
1-5 Epi 30/30/40/40/50

Start pct 12 days after last pin

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys. I'll be doing some research on Test E. I don't really know much about it or how I'd even go about getting it right now. I'll update when I've made up my mind though.