Best Competitive Edge Labs product for bulking

JayRock

Awards
Out of D-zine, D-Plex, P-Plex, X-Tren, M-Drol, and Alpha One, which was the best for bulking?
I've used Mdrol and Pplex so many times in the past, and was impressed only the first time I took them, after the first time, the gains weren't nearly as impressive.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
If you've done M-drol and P-plex already, I'd suggest trying alpha one or D-zine. Alpha one is a prohormone to M1T and D-zine is essentially two superdrol molecules bonded with an azine. They are both extremely powerfull prohormone/DS.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i would say this order
mdrol
pplex
dzine- (perhaps pplex alpha one and dzine are interchangable)
alpha one
xtren
dplex

i love dzine..... i havent ran pplex yet, but from what i hear its the sh8t

its a shame cel is going away :(

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
If you've done M-drol and P-plex already, I'd suggest trying alpha one or D-zine. Alpha one is a prohormone to M1T and D-zine is essentially two superdrol molecules bonded with an azine. They are both extremely powerfull prohormone/DS.
alpha one is a not a ph to m1t

it is very powerful though

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
We may be moving away from hormonals, but that does not mean we're going anywhere ;)
too bad you guys are done with making PHs... CEL used to be my favorite supp company

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
We may be moving away from hormonals, but that does not mean we're going anywhere ;)

by saying you are moving away from hormonals? what products will you still have?

are you moving away from ALL hormonals??

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
by saying you are moving away from hormonals? what products will you still have?

Suppress-C, PCT Assist, Cycle Assist, and a new line of natural products

are you moving away from ALL hormonals??
Yes, afaik. CEL prides itself on our hormonal line, but we will be turning a new direction to introduce innovation suited for all crowds. More info will be disclosed soon, I can promise you that ;)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
i think its like less than 20% of a conversion tho.....

or that might be m14add to dboll
Quoting percentages fails to take into account the other routes of metabolism, or the fact that some metabolic routes are reversible, i.e. some alpha one will convert to M1T, and some of the M1T will convert back into alpha one (reaching what is know as a dynamic equilibrium).

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Yes, afaik. CEL prides itself on our hormonal line, but we will be turning a new direction to introduce innovation suited for all crowds. More info will be disclosed soon, I can promise you that ;)
But I want to know now! :grumpy:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
damn... not even form anymore..... :(

the sick part is, i can still find almost anything CEL had... its still around!