Clen and drug testing

J

JThaR3ason

Awards
Just wondering, does anyone know if clen will show up on a standard drug screening? My gut feeling is no, but just wondering if it maybe would show up as an amphetamine or anything...feel kinda stupid asking

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering, does anyone know if clen will show up on a standard drug screening? My gut feeling is no, but just wondering if it maybe would show up as an amphetamine or anything...feel kinda stupid asking
If it's something like a work drug test, then I imagine no - I could be wrong though, so will let the more knowledgeable members give a definite yes or no.

~Rosie~

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
no, at least im told..... but then again... i was also told that jacked3d wouldnt come up...
only way to know for sure is to get a hold of whatver test u have to take beforehand, and run some tests

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, at least im told..... but then again... i was also told that jacked3d wouldnt come up...
only way to know for sure is to get a hold of whatver test u have to take beforehand, and run some tests
No reason to. A standard drug tests is used to screen for recreational drugs. With the small percentage of people who even know what clenbuterol is surely it would be a waste of time to test for.

M

Musclehead69

Awards
Would anyone happen to know whether Bola, Halo, M-Drol, Tren, and Turinabol would be traceable on a drug test for law enforcement?

B

BUSBY

Awards
it depends on the type of drug test you take, look at the screening paper and it will tell you what kind of test you are taking, panel 5, panel 7, panel 11, it will most likely be a panel 5. Unless they suspect you of steroid usage you should be ok, in my experience, 3 tests while on roids, they dont show.

J

JThaR3ason

Awards
Would anyone happen to know whether Bola, Halo, M-Drol, Tren, and Turinabol would be traceable on a drug test for law enforcement?
I am assuming that law enforcement drug tests are similar to military testing where i know first hand it does not show up

J

JThaR3ason

Awards
Thanks for the replies everyone. This is always a forum i can consistantly count on answers

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies everyone. This is always a forum i can consistantly count on answers
No worries :)

As mentioned, whenever you are required to have a drug test done, the organization will usually have a "banned" or "no-go" list, so refer back to that.

~Rosie~

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I had a helluva chest cold awhile back and was telling my boss I used my son's nebulizer with albuteral.....he said be careful casue it could show on a drug screen and I don't have the prescription for it.....FWIW..

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, Halo and M-drol don't show on regular drug tests.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anabolics 8
F Anabolics 0
MuscleBound1337 Anabolics 6
G Anabolics 23
C Anabolics 2