Transdermals

propho

Awards
  • Established
I did a search and couldn't find a direct answer..

So what can go into Transdermals??

is it just Base powders??

anything else wouldn't work??

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Anything w/an ester attached won't be absorbed, b/c it will be to large.

propho

Awards
  • Established
ahh ic ic.. thanks i figured it was something like that..

propho

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure if i searched i'd be able to find out how to remove the ester?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure if i searched i'd be able to find out how to remove the ester?
you would be right, depending upon the hormone used. There is more information here on that sort of thing than many other sites combined, look around first please. :nono:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Most steroids under 400amu will absorb trans no prob, but if you have a long chain ester, just boil w/ alcoholic NaOH for a few hrs and you got base. It's just like a sap, very easy, resolution is fast afterward w/ a very clean product

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Most steroids under 400amu will absorb trans no prob, but if you have a long chain ester, just boil w/ alcoholic NaOH for a few hrs and you got base. It's just like a sap, very easy, resolution is fast afterward w/ a very clean product
BTW, this is a rather harsh method of saponification (removing the ester) and thus the result may turn brown. Don't worry, once you clean the powder through a water wash it should be white or off-white in color...

Chemo

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
BTW, this is a rather harsh method of saponification (removing the ester) and thus the result may turn brown. Don't worry, once you clean the powder through a water wash it should be white or off-white in color...

Chemo
It's true, I probably did cook it the first time now that I think of it, but w/ 1n ethanolic KOH/1hr (after boil) on a steam bath only, I haven't gone brown and you know it worked. I've never titrated to verify and usually don't recrystal either just because 'it feels' like it went right and looks OK. I know Chemo... don't say it!