how many extra calories does clen/t3 burn approximately

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

how many extra calories does clen/t3 burn approximately

hi,
    i was just wondering how much extra fat loss one can expect off of this combination. i have no idea or experience with this but someone i know needs some support with this and so i want to know what to expect.
    please no comments about diet or training, i have more than sufficient knowleadge on these.
    thank you for your input

regards
    fabian

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It raises your metabolism by 10%. Ephedra is 2-3%, DNP is 20%. No idea how t3 will effect that.

Clenbuterol handbook
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

thanks, i did mention i was aware of that. some people have terribly slow metabolisms though. when a 1200 calorie diet and at least 4 workouts per week is still only producing moderate results then it gets frustrating.
    despite her being a woman, me on contrary am currently around 2500-2700 and have lost at least 5% bf in less than 3 weeks.

on another note, i heard similar figured to those posted, but realistically it seems to be much more? people on eca have much more significant results than a 2-3 percent increase in metabolic rate would produce from my experience.
    is the 10% you posted for clen alone or clen/t3?

thanks for your help
    fabian

edit: sorry, just saw you said you didnt know about t3
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

t3 is the thyroid hormone- i dont know the exacts but it jacks metabolism up as well
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

thanks schwelli, i do realize what t3 is. yet reports differ from "only useful for the last little bit" to "can sit on couch and eat junk all day and loose a pound a day" so i am really not sure how significant its effects are.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.05%

Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    thanks schwelli, i do realize what t3 is. yet reports differ from "only useful for the last little bit" to "can sit on couch and eat junk all day and loose a pound a day" so i am really not sure how significant its effects are.
    My guess here is that there are too many variables between individuals to make a blanket guess or statement about the amount of metabolic increase or more specifically, the fat loss increase. I think it is going to rely most on what your natural metabolism is coupled with the diet. But, then you have to factor in age, body type and composition, heart health, blood pressure, how any individual responds to that compound, how hard they train, what type of training, level of personal motivation to lose fat, etc etc etc.

I could be totally wrong of course.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%

sit on couch and eat junk all day and loose a lb of fat- that doesnt sound like t3 that sounds like DNP- but DNP the more carbs you eat- the more your body temperature will rise= and a side effect of dnp is death by over heating the body

DNP is something i wont touch

and thats saying something
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My guess is clen + t3 is going to be less than DNP. If it was approaching 20% no one would use DNP. I thought t3 was mostly used by people who were also on test. I might be wrong about that but I thought it was catabolic
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

somehow i think dnp must be more than mentioned 20%. 20% after all is not that much.
    as for t3 i think it can be catabolic but the person i am talking about is female and has just started training regularly so she is gaining strength and endurance rapidly and muscle loss is not a concern.
    however, her total caloric expenditure can hardly be above 2000kcal per day, which is including at least 4 exercise sessions a week including weight training, hiit and random kind of sports like basketball or volleyball. its just terrible if you eat 1200 calories per day and maybe lose 7 pounds a month when you have 40 to lose.
    total weight loss so far in 28 days is about 11 pounds (which is good) BUT most of that came in the first 10 days (about 6) and after that it has been slow and sometimes demotivating when the scale shows no decrease from last week. (of course considering measuring tolerances, possible muscle and glycogen gain etc. there is probably still progress)

now someone will say "hey, that great weight loss" but really at the current speed it will be another 3 months or so of near starvation, unless todays weigh in was influenced by whatever factors and tomorrow it turns out there is significant loss from last week.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

what is your friends e.d.e.e.? have you calculated this? it'll give you an idea of what she's going through on a daily basis. (caloric wise)

(if you dont know how to calculate this with the appropriate calculations, dont bother, it'll be a waste of time)
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

i haven't done that if you ae referring to some kind of special calculations besides the common internet calculators.
    however it seems to be hard to calculate peoples total caloric expenditure since bmr's are so different.
    i have seen lean people at 10.000 calories per day and others seem to barely tolerate 2000 or more than 150 grams of carbs or whatever without blowing up into fatness.
    people constantly say that this is a myth but i have witnessed what my roomate used to eat and he never made it above 12% bf. once his dinner was 4 cheese pizze with mayonnaise on top and 1,5 litres of icecream. 4000kcal. nice
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    My guess is clen + t3 is going to be less than DNP. If it was approaching 20% no one would use DNP. I thought t3 was mostly used by people who were also on test. I might be wrong about that but I thought it was catabolic
    no your right. T3 will metabolize muscle mass too which is why people use it on anabolics

and test is too light(from what I have read) to keep t3 from metabolizing muscle

when im on test/tren a/anavar then i will be comfortable using t3
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

It's hard to answer your ? But stay away from DNP bro only heard horror stories about it
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    i haven't done that if you ae referring to some kind of special calculations besides the common internet calculators.
    however it seems to be hard to calculate peoples total caloric expenditure since bmr's are so different.
    i have seen lean people at 10.000 calories per day and others seem to barely tolerate 2000 or more than 150 grams of carbs or whatever without blowing up into fatness.
    people constantly say that this is a myth but i have witnessed what my roomate used to eat and he never made it above 12% bf. once his dinner was 4 cheese pizze with mayonnaise on top and 1,5 litres of icecream. 4000kcal. nice
    yes, I am talking about a set of special calculations to be made besides do it for you internet calculators.

basal metabolic rate is just one piece of four other seperate calculations that need to be made, with one set requiring the person making tha calculations to have the most updated m.e.t. listings. (this would be for the ppa).

a mans bmr calculations is different than a females, so one would also have to take this into consideration, as well as if the proper calculations are being used (formulas, and conversions).

Similar Forum Threads

1. burn more calories Powerlifting then bodybuilding??
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 02:03 PM
  2. 1000 extra calories
    By kevinm6571 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 01:26 AM
  3. Extra Calories
    By nd22121 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 08:10 PM
  4. Fill in extra calories