M4OHN & Joint Pain?

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.97%

M4OHN & Joint Pain?

In the write-up of M4OHN over at 1fast, there is a short statement that says "should help with joint pain". I was wondering if anyone has experienced any reduction in painful joints while on M4OHN. I have some DS M4OHN and I'm looking at starting a cycle around the middle of July. I've been a little hesitant about starting that soon because of some shoulder pain. I'm pretty sure it's not any type of tissue injury, I believe it's inflammation pain. I've been just dealing with it, but I'm a little concerned on it getting more severe if I start gaining strength quickly and using heavier weights. But, if M4OHN actually helps with joint pain, I'd feel much better about jumping into a cycle where I will hopefully be gaining some decent strength. Have any of you guys, that have already tried M4OHN, noticed this joint pain reduction? I have performed searches and didn't see anything pertaining to this particular aspect of M4OHN.

Thanks,
    dd

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    In the write-up of M4OHN over at 1fast, there is a short statement that says "should help with joint pain". I was wondering if anyone has experienced any reduction in painful joints while on M4OHN. I have some DS M4OHN and I'm looking at starting a cycle around the middle of July. I've been a little hesitant about starting that soon because of some shoulder pain. I'm pretty sure it's not any type of tissue injury, I believe it's inflammation pain. I've been just dealing with it, but I'm a little concerned on it getting more severe if I start gaining strength quickly and using heavier weights. But, if M4OHN actually helps with joint pain, I'd feel much better about jumping into a cycle where I will hopefully be gaining some decent strength. Have any of you guys, that have already tried M4OHN, noticed this joint pain reduction? I have performed searches and didn't see anything pertaining to this particular aspect of M4OHN.

Thanks,
    dd

I did not see any difference in joint mobility while on M4OHN. But then again, I also take a lot of fish oil which helps the joints, so that might offset the M4OHN.

Take Care,
    t00fan
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The reason it said this is because Deca is known to help with sore joints. And because this is a Nandrolone derivative whoever wrote up the this description thought it acts the same way. I hardly think it would though.

I would take care of your shoulder problems first and then worry about the your next cycle. Also from all the reports I've read so far, M-OHN isn't a great strength builder....LOL, in fact it isn't a great anything unless you use it to cut with and even that's a stretch...JMO...
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

I have had problems with my shoulder and knee joints and connective tissues.

Protease, an enzyme, has been extremely effective for me.
    This talks a little about the benefits for athletes, but there are so many other reasons
    its is good for you.
    http://enzymes.com/athletic_use_of_enzymes.html

this is the product that I buy
    http://enzymes.com/purezyme.html

you want a product with a high HUT value (activity rating), This is the stongest I have found. Plus,
    this being a plant enzyme, it is not destroyed in your stomach where there is a low PH. Take it on an empty
    stomach so it isn't used to digest the protein you have eaten and can enter your blood stream and do it's thing.

I think the current issue of MD or Flex had a little write up on it and said that it may be so effective
    at reducing inflamation that it might hinder muscle growth so keep that in mind. I have stopped using
    this since I've been on M4ohn, but I will go back on when I'm off. If I ever get an injury, I use extra of this
    stuff and I heal way faster than I used to.

Taking M4ohn helps quite a bit for pain, more so than the enzymes.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have some some achy joints, 6 weeks of M4OHN didn't change that at all.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I have some some achy joints, 6 weeks of M4OHN didn't change that at all.
    I strongly encourage you to try the plant proteolitic enzymes for your joint pain. Fish oil is
    a joke compared to this stuff. I am taking more of the m4ohn than most so maybe that's why
    it has helped more, but my pain is mainly from connective tissues. examples-that pain below the knee
    caps from heavy legs, or that pain at the very top of the shoulder joint.

There isn't one person I haven't had try the enzymes and been amazed at reduced inflamation from things like
    arthritis. I ran track and could't run in college because I ruined my knees from too many miles and not buying new
    sneakers often enought. It would hurt to walk around at work because I have to wear shoes all day. Enzymes have
    done wonders.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.97%

I am taking more of the m4ohn than most so maybe that's why
    it has helped more
    What dosage of MOHN are you taking? The other stuff your talking about sounds interesting, I'll check out the links later tonight. Thanks for the feedback.

It sounds like the joint pain blurb isn't panning out for most so far. I saw the statement and got a little excited. I'd still like to hear from anyone else who may have some experience to share. Thanks to all who have replied so far.

dd
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    What dosage of MOHN are you taking? The other stuff your talking about sounds interesting, I'll check out the links later tonight. Thanks for the feedback.

It sounds like the joint pain blurb isn't panning out for most so far. I saw the statement and got a little excited. I'd still like to hear from anyone else who may have some experience to share. Thanks to all who have replied so far.

dd
    I definitely wouldn't take it under the assumption it will help your joints. If you choose to use it for your next cycle and it helps then thats great, but until then i'd explore other options.

I'm taking almost 40 mg of m4ohn a day now. In the other thread, I mentioned my natural test levels must be dropping because my libido was down, but since i upped my dose a few days ago, its way up again. I'm getting no sides whatsoever. I'm up another 3-4 lbs too....I have over 10 grams left right now but i'll sleep better once I get my other 20 grams on order from sledge in my hands
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.52%

I have a history of shoulder and elbow pain that has held me back quite a bit over the years (I'm almost 31 now). Glucosamine/ Chondroitin/ MSM products helped marginally at best, although the last product I tried seemed to work quite a bit better. It was a liquid supplement that had Glucosamine HCL in the mix, so I don't know if that's what made the difference, but it's the only thing different I could notice from other products I've taken. I've learned to keep a closer eye on my form and to stop before getting too fatigued and compromising good form before I re-aggravate any old injuries. Lifting heavy especially on certain exercises is just hard on your joints, so we have to set our ego's aside and know when to hold back.

Anyhow, I ran out a couple months ago and just didn't buy anymore. I've been taking MOHN for almost a month now and am gradually increasing it every 5 days. I weigh 215 and am up to 16mg a day, splitting it up over three times a day (6mg in the morning, 6mg at lunch, and 4mg at 5pm in the evening). I'm going to keep increasing it for a while since that's what most people are telling us in their feedback. As far as strength gains, I didn't notice anything the first week or two like I did with M1T (which I lost most of after 2 months off, by the way), but after that and increasing the dosage, the strength is coming back along gradually and it's now on par with where it was when I was at my strongest on the M1T when I was 10 pounds heavier. I've been going heavy and honestly haven't had any real shoulder problems or other joint pain like I usually do. I can't rightfully say for sure if being pain-free right now is because of the M4OHN or to what extent, but there could be some truth to it. I'll be interested in hearing more about other people's experiences with it.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

I think since this is a "feel good" compound there may be some truth to this. I'll tell you, I used to be a walking infirmary of braces and wraps, but since I started taking a tablespoon of Flax Oil with my post workout shake, my joints feel as smooth as butta'.....and the wraps and braces got tossed behind the exercise bike

The thing to remember about being "on" is just because you feel strong enough to lift a house it doesn't mean your innards are ready for it. Put strict limits on strength increases between workouts. For example, my standing limit is 2% increase max per workout. The true secret about being "on" is that you can train bodyparts more often.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    The reason it said this is because Deca is known to help with sore joints. And because this is a Nandrolone derivative whoever wrote up the this description thought it acts the same way. I hardly think it would though.
    Good call. To all those with joint problems, consider deca...it works damn good for this problem.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Cubbybear:

Do you think it was the fact that it was a liquid supp or the fact that it had Glucosamine HCL that made such a difference for you? The reason I ask is that I have somewhat painful knees and hips that are keeping me back from lifing even remotely heavy. I have had minimal success with G/C/MSM orals and found some Glucosamine HCL caps the other day, thought I might give em a try instead of regular Glucosamine sulfate... Also thinking of switching to MSM cream for the knees...

Thoughts?? The enzyme thing sounds like bull**** but if someone could show me some actual references for those claims I'd listen up.. Couldn't find anything myself on PubMed but I'm a pubmed search n00b still...

TIA
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.52%

I was thinking it might have been a combination of a couple of things. I don't really know for sure, but I wasn't thinking that being a liquid product was what made the difference. The serving size had 2000mg of Glucosamine HCL in it, which was larger than most others. A couple of people were telling me that with a glucosamine sulfate product, 1500mg was the "magic" number. I also thought that being HCL may have made it a stronger product. When my joints were bothering me more, I took a second serving of it later in the day and that seemed to help the pain to go away quicker.

Your MSM cream and glucosamine HCL combination sounds promising. Sometimes I use some pain relief cream before my workouts (or anytime really) and it has MSM in it as one of the ingredients. It helps, at least temporarily. Let me know how it works for you.
  14. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

When I wrote the article I wrote that becuase I myself have a 3 inch titanuim screw in one of my ankles as well as having a titanium shoulder that has been replaced 3 times. I am in pain ALL the time, and when i used my M4OHN my joints didnt hurt as much. So this is just my personal exp.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Interesting... This has been a most useful conversation for me. Thanks to everyone. I am myself thinking of getting on some M4OHN at some point, to see what it may or may not do to my joint probelms....

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 09:38 AM
  2. JOINT PAIN?? CHECK THIS OUT!
    By SyntholMan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 06:19 PM
  3. Joint pain with tren/test cyp?
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11