Halotest25 Cycle Opinion

indiget7

Awards
Hello there,

I just wanted an opinion on my current planned cycle for Halotest 25. I have Testforce2 and Novadex XT handy for my PCT, but I've constantly received opinions that a SERM + AI PCT Support is the best way to go.

Stack:

Halotest25 50/75/75/75/75/75
AI Cycle Support (Pre-Loaded a week before)
Gaspari Anavite
Triple Omega
Animal Flex

PCT:

AI Post Cycle Support
SERM (Nolvadex - 20/20/10/10)
Gaspari Anavite
Himalaya Livercare
Animal Flex
Triple Omega
IBE X-Lean (Starting from third week of PCT)

Thank you in advance for your input.

drudixon

Awards
Hello there,

I just wanted an opinion on my current planned cycle for Halotest 25. I have Testforce2 and Novadex XT handy for my PCT, but I've constantly received opinions that a SERM + AI PCT Support is the best way to go.

Stack:

Halotest25 50/75/75/75/75/75
AI Cycle Support (Pre-Loaded a week before)
Gaspari Anavite
Triple Omega
Animal Flex

PCT:

AI Post Cycle Support
SERM (Nolvadex - 20/20/10/10)
Gaspari Anavite
Himalaya Livercare
Animal Flex
Triple Omega
IBE X-Lean (Starting from third week of PCT)

Thank you in advance for your input.
Looks like a great cycle. Similar to what I'm doing. I gained 12 lbs my 1st week on halotest, but I've lost 2, and I'm now sleeping like crap. Strength isn't up much, but I look good and the only side really is some mild back pumps. Tomorrow is day 1 week 3 for me.

indiget7

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I've ordered two bottles of Taurine to help with the back pumps, and hopefully my sleeping pattern won't be disturbed much.

12 Pounds in your first week? That's insane! I have a friend who's on his third week of Halotest, and he hasn't gained any weight, but has put on quite a bit of strength. Mind if I ask you a few questions?

a) What does your current cycle look like in terms of support supplements, pct and dosage of Halotest?
b) Have you experienced any aggression issues?
c) How does your sex life feel now with the lower test?
d) What's your current calorie intake?

Thanks once again!

drudixon

Awards
a) What does your current cycle look like in terms of support supplements, pct and dosage of Halotest?
Taking 50/75/75/75/75/75 (taking until both bottles gone)
b) Have you experienced any aggression issues?
None really, I'm pretty mellow. I do find I can get "angry at the weights" and I get a smidge tingly then I have good reps. I'm keeping a log of workouts over at bodybuilding.com. I didn't mention the halotest over there because of how much annoying crap I'd get and I don't want to hear @ it. Search "Blind Deaf Guy meets Bill Starr 5x5" that's my log.
c) How does your sex life feel now with the lower test?
I'm married, so I only get it occasionally anyway. I don't feel the urge to pull every day, but when I do, it works.
d) What's your current calorie intake?
I try to vary calories. I eat what I want, but don't eat anything bad. Watch your salt on this as you can get super crampy. I've had to lower my preworkout drink serving size due to cramping also. Drink lots of water. It'll help. Forgot to add calories. Every day at least 3000+. More carbs than protein, though I do take 4 scoops on gold on workout days, 2 scoops on non. Macros are close to 50c/30p/20f

The Taurine will be useful. I didn't buy it because this cycle's already getting expensive. I plan to run Boladrol next time. My PCT is Liquid Tamox which I'll dose 20/20/10/10 along with Reversatol to help with getting Test back up.

Thanks once again!
You may already know, but Halotest = Promagnon, not Halodrol like so many on here say. Fire away with any more questions if I can answer I will.

Last edited:

indiget7

Awards
I actually didn't know that Halotest was a Promagnon clone until I started looking more closely at the ingredients a few weeks ago, kinda annoying how they market it as a clone of the original Halodrol 50! I'll be sure to check out your log, and yeah I know how annoying it is when people bash you for taking PH's. I've invested quite a good amount into my cycle, I haven't skimped out on anything.

I've already stocked up on extra multivitamins, weigh gainers, test boosters, fish oil, and a bunch of other supplements. My closet is full, haha. I'm just looking if I should change any part of my cycle before I start it. I'm already on my pre-dose cycle of AI Cycle Support.

Thanks again for your input! Best of luck to you.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
take some of that liver stuff on cycle, use the majority of the bottle on cycle. Save maybe 20 caps for PCT to get your sh!t back in check.

Expect to gain a few lbs on a clean diet and to cut up a good bit. If you eat a lot you could prolly gain 10lbs, so its up to you. Take some creatine during pct too bro

indiget7

Awards
My diet and training has been consistent and strong for a while. I don't cheat on my diet, and if I do it's only once a month or so. I've been taking Size On (Gasparis Creatine) for a few months now so I'll continue taking it during my cycle and my PCT. I've ordered two bottles of Livercare, so I can take it both during my cycle and after.

Thanks for your input. I'm hoping to gain up to 14 pounds, but a 9 pound gain and I'll be satisfied. Going to be training hard and eating hard!

drudixon

Awards
12 lbs in ONE week?
I know, I'm sad 'cause a lot probably won't stick. I'm going to bust ass on PCT and do my best. I'm guessing some may be restoration of glycogen stores because I've just come off a cut and I'm getting back to where I was when I was doing Starting Strength before this (I used P90x for my cut, dropped 14lbs in 2 months). Today's workout was awesome btw. I'm debating if I should skip ahead a week in my Bill Starr progression. We'll see how I feel on Sunday.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
12 lbs in ONE week?
I can do that easy on a bulk, but most will be fat/water/glycogen too, only a little lean mass, its actually much better to gain 5-10lbs lean on cycle, keep it consistent thru and after pct, than to balloon up 20 lbs, then shrink and loose 15lbs after pct.