Gotta take blood test for new job... Help! Input needed!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Gotta take blood test for new job... Help! Input needed!!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Gotta take blood test for new job... Help! Input needed!!!!

Hey everyone!
    Just finished a 12 week test e only cycle (600mg/week). Last pin was past Wednesday. I will be running th following products for PCT: Nolva, HCGenerate, Unleashed, Post Cycle (to keep liver enzymes in check and Balance estrogen levels), and then move over to Bridge.

My question is this... I am going tO have to take a urinalysis (for typical drugs, such as weed, coke, etc) and also a CBC (complete blood count) and UA/urinalysis (tests for illness, different than the drug test). Will my cycle or taking of nolva for PCT directly effect my blood levels (red/white bloOd cell count,volume, etc) to where i would be flagged? Nothing about the CBC blood test actually tests for testosterone levels... So that isn't too much of a cconcern...

This is for a new job (can't say the nature of the job... But they obviously
    require much more than the standard "drug test"). I have no way around it.. It will likely be in the next 4-6 weeks...

Your opinion and knowledge is Sincerely requested!!! Also.. Are there any precautionary steps i could take to help? Perhaps a "cleanser" of some kind...?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

i dont think you will have any problems with the nolva... but your liver enzymes may be a bit elevated by it/the test

what i do know, is that nolva wont produce any kind of false positives for the drug test..
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Thanks for the quick reply! Good to know about the nolva! I assumed it, along with the test would not be test in any sort of panel drug test.

Question still remains as to whether or not the nolva/test will affect my blood count (red/white blood cells), blood volume, etc etc...

Also... Maintaining a high water intake ( as I usually do) along with taking Post Cycle... Should hopefully normalize my liver enzymes... Don't ya think?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious1 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! Good to know about the nolva! I assumed it, along with the test would not be test in any sort of panel drug test.

Question still remains as to whether or not the nolva/test will affect my blood count (red/white blood cells), blood volume, etc etc...

Also... Maintaining a high water intake ( as I usually do) along with taking Post Cycle... Should hopefully normalize my liver enzymes... Don't ya think?
    water is great, usually about 2 or 3 weeks into pct (when using methylated orals) my liver enzymes are about in normal range.... id say grab a good liver support product like liver juice and run it through pct just to make sure tho...

wish i could help with your other ? but i just dont know sorry man
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I don't think Nolva has any effect on red blood cell count or anything like that, brother. You'll be fine.
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice Needed - Blood Test Results
    By codered5 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 10:53 PM
  2. First Cycle (Input needed)
    By Shawshank3741 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 02:00 AM
  3. Swine Flu Log- Input Needed!