Gotta take blood test for new job... Help! Input needed!!!!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!
Just finished a 12 week test e only cycle (600mg/week). Last pin was past Wednesday. I will be running th following products for PCT: Nolva, HCGenerate, Unleashed, Post Cycle (to keep liver enzymes in check and Balance estrogen levels), and then move over to Bridge.

My question is this... I am going tO have to take a urinalysis (for typical drugs, such as weed, coke, etc) and also a CBC (complete blood count) and UA/urinalysis (tests for illness, different than the drug test). Will my cycle or taking of nolva for PCT directly effect my blood levels (red/white bloOd cell count,volume, etc) to where i would be flagged? Nothing about the CBC blood test actually tests for testosterone levels... So that isn't too much of a cconcern...

This is for a new job (can't say the nature of the job... But they obviously
require much more than the standard "drug test"). I have no way around it.. It will likely be in the next 4-6 weeks...

Your opinion and knowledge is Sincerely requested!!! Also.. Are there any precautionary steps i could take to help? Perhaps a "cleanser" of some kind...?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you will have any problems with the nolva... but your liver enzymes may be a bit elevated by it/the test

what i do know, is that nolva wont produce any kind of false positives for the drug test..

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply! Good to know about the nolva! I assumed it, along with the test would not be test in any sort of panel drug test.

Question still remains as to whether or not the nolva/test will affect my blood count (red/white blood cells), blood volume, etc etc...

Also... Maintaining a high water intake ( as I usually do) along with taking Post Cycle... Should hopefully normalize my liver enzymes... Don't ya think?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply! Good to know about the nolva! I assumed it, along with the test would not be test in any sort of panel drug test.

Question still remains as to whether or not the nolva/test will affect my blood count (red/white blood cells), blood volume, etc etc...

Also... Maintaining a high water intake ( as I usually do) along with taking Post Cycle... Should hopefully normalize my liver enzymes... Don't ya think?
water is great, usually about 2 or 3 weeks into pct (when using methylated orals) my liver enzymes are about in normal range.... id say grab a good liver support product like liver juice and run it through pct just to make sure tho...

wish i could help with your other ? but i just dont know sorry man

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I don't think Nolva has any effect on red blood cell count or anything like that, brother. You'll be fine.