Question

MMAsss

Awards
Ok I am new to steroids and I have a question. I'm sure many of you will think this is a stupid question but here it is..When you say you're going to do a say 6 week cycle..does that mean you are going for only 42 days or do you go 6 weeks of injections (if doing EOD injections it would be 42 injections total and like 84 days total on the cycle)..like I said dumb question..but I am new and researching..thanks

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
a six week cycle lasts for 6 weeks, so yes 42 days. however, that does not always mean you will pin 42 times as its not always an everyday thing like you mentioned. so when someone says there going on a cycle for x amount of weeks, the frequency and total number of the injections is irrelevant to the duration of the cycle in this sense.

MMAsss

Awards
Ok thanks..so for a 6 week cycle EOD it would be something like 20-21 injections? Thanks for clearing this all up man!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
running a inject cycle for 6 weeks isn't really a good idea, unless all you are using is acetate, or suspension (compound/oil, compound/water, no ester)

MMAsss

Awards
Yea I'm going to run prop for 6 weeks..should have said that..sorry

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, if your going to do that, then I'd say to end your 6 weeks with an oral compund. maybe with 3 weeks of sd & 30mg.

making it 9 weeks total.