Prami vs Caber

  1. Prami vs Caber


    Which should I get eh eh?


    I got access to each for deca
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html


  2. I am using .5mg prami EOD right now, dosage is on the lower side from what I have read but I have been dosing it since I started the deca about 2 weeks ago now because I am particularly prone to prolactin gyno and I have noticed no bad side effects yet. I know caber has its fair amount of possible sides. As for effectiveness at prolactin regulation I think they are about the same. I also know caber can be quite a bit more pricey than prami, but I guess that depends on your source.

    hope that helped.

  3. yeah i like prami. I just want something to keep prolactin in check, and caber is priceier than prami where im getting it from
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       


  4. Bromocriptine is cheaper then both and has more history....maybe slightly more side effects but since it has some D1 activity it can also have somewhat of a re-partitioning effect. Also remember that the liquid form of caber is a waste .....not sure of a liquid form of prami

    Mr.50

  5. I'm using Caber on your recommendation, Schwelly, and its working for me, even though its liquid research "grade", so I do .5 E3D, and I'm only 300/deca a week, and 600/test e...

    I was low dosing 6-bromo daily for sensitive nip issues, but the deca d*ck required more, LOL....

    I think $28 for 30ml vial, shipped?
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  6. if its research prami its not stable, at least thats what they say.

    bromo, some of my friends had serious stomach problems with it

    ive only used caber and it worked awesome
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    if its research prami its not stable, at least thats what they say.

    bromo, some of my friends had serious stomach problems with it

    ive only used caber and it worked awesome
    Yes and also the orthostatic hypotension with bromo can be bad!

    Mr.50

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Also remember that the liquid form of caber is a waste .....not sure of a liquid form of prami

    Mr.50
    I just bought some liquid caber. You're telling me it's worthless??

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    if its research prami its not stable, at least thats what they say.
    Who is they? I haven't read that before.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I just bought some liquid caber. You're telling me it's worthless??

    Well I have heard from some the same info as GeekPoop posted about the liquid prami.....that liquid cabergoline or pramipexole is not stable and is inactive (extremely moisture sensitive). So I went a head and got some real cab tabs to test out the claims.....all I have to say is that the liquid did not
    produce any results for me (lessening of prolactin sides or increase in libido etc) but the cab tabs had very nice results. It was like night or day.

    Ill look for a source for the info but I am sure there is no peer reviewed studies regarding cab in a liquid form since all of the peer reviewed studies would likely use the legitimate tablet form.

    Mr.50

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Well I have heard from some the same info as GeekPoop posted about the liquid prami.....that liquid cabergoline or pramipexole is not stable and is inactive (extremely moisture sensitive). So I went a head and got some real cab tabs to test out the claims.....all I have to say is that the liquid did not
    produce any results for me (lessening of prolactin sides or increase in libido etc) but the cab tabs had very nice results. It was like night or day.

    Ill look for a source for the info but I am sure there is no peer reviewed studies regarding cab in a liquid form since all of the peer reviewed studies would likely use the legitimate tablet form.

    Mr.50
    WOW, We need more feed back i'm sure alot of people are buying this stuff from the many RC Sites.. If that's true alot of people are getting burned.

  12. this isnt true, liquid caber works


    unless you have some substantial proof other than your personal experience, or bro science pay this no heed gentlemen
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this isnt true, liquid caber works


    unless you have some substantial proof other than your personal experience, or bro science pay this no heed gentlemen
    Very Good to hear.

  14. I'm pretty sure I just posted liquid caber is working for me, and I'm quite sure I know what bloating and sensitive nips and a broken boner are, and yes, also quite sure I know when that sh!t goes away.

    Can't say which is more effective, tablet vs liquid, but the liquid cabergoline I got under $30 from a research chem co. is indeed doing what it is supposed to....

    Pardon the interuption, continue your argueing.
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this isnt true, liquid caber works


    unless you have some substantial proof other than your personal experience, or bro science pay this no heed gentlemen
    Well bro to each his own......

    schwell do you have any proof it does work in solution besides your personal experience or bro science....?


    In any event it is not that it can not be made into a oral solution and still be stable....its that the solution has to be made up of specific compounds for caber to be stable in it......since we never seem to know the ingredients of the solutions in RS I would say that is a relevant question we would need answered before we started down this road.

    Mr.50

  16. Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    I'm pretty sure I just posted liquid caber is working for me, and I'm quite sure I know what bloating and sensitive nips and a broken boner are, and yes, also quite sure I know when that sh!t goes away.

    Can't say which is more effective, tablet vs liquid, but the liquid cabergoline I got under $30 from a research chem co. is indeed doing what it is supposed to....

    Pardon the interuption, continue your argueing.
    Remember that what is in the research chem could be lowering prolactin...maybe....or addressing your symptoms.... but it still may not be cabergoline or pramipexole.

    With that said.....

    Hey guys go on ahead....I have no interest in arguing....there have been to many Bro Battles on AM.com of late...becoming bb.com soooooo....Im out of this from here on out....



    Mr.50

  17. Geeze, thanks guys for taking a moment out of your day to post in my thread about Prami. Go Fcuk yourselves. Kidding. Not really tho.

    Prami users...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Geeze, thanks guys for taking a moment out of your day to post in my thread about Prami. Go Fcuk yourselves. Kidding. Not really tho.

    Prami users...
    I just posted there. but i don't think it was helpful You're a trip man.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I just posted there. but i don't think it was helpful You're a trip man.
    lol, gee thanks for the contribution!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Caber vs Liquid Prami
    By kom01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:06 AM
  2. Caber vs prami vs letro
    By KOTJ27 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 09:35 PM
  3. letro + prami
    By tatti007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 02:08 PM
  4. Keepin prami on while pct
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 08:59 PM
  5. Prami and GH levels
    By bigbeef in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 05:35 AM
Log in
Log in