homebrew: crashed?

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
I recently put 9.2 gram of syno powder (used dazed's solution to create test prop) into a 85ml solution containing 3ml BA, 12ml BB and 70ml cottonseed oil (saving the last 5ml of cottonseed to clean out any prop leftover in the whatman). I've let the solution and powder sit for several days and also included a 40 min oven session at 200 degrees F. Upon looking at the mixture, there is a white flim on it until i shake it up. So, how do you guys know if your homebrew has crashed? I'll have pictures up in a bit as I just shook up the mixture.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
here's the pictures as I promised...the first shows how before shaking, some of the test prop has come out of solution...as you can see, I put a red box around the white powder in the oil

the second picture shows the oil after I heated it briefly in the microwave and then shook it up...notice that the powder is not visible as it is in the first picture...the powder has a consistant color throughout in this picture

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Ventilate the vial, put it in the oven @ 250 F, bake for 30 minutes, swirl, return to oven, repeat until in solution.

Allow to cool to room temp and see if it crashes again. If so, dilute it with more of your matrix to 75% concentration. Repeat the oven routine.

If it crashes again, take the concentration down to 50% of original. Continue...

Chemo