First Hdrol cycle - last minute questions

1. First Hdrol cycle - last minute questions

hey all going to start my first cycle of hdrol tomorrow. Been preloading cycle assist for 2 weeks and was planning on dosing 50/75/75/75/100. At the end of my cycle I was going to take nolva 20/20/10/10 along with anabolic innovations pct assist. Now a few questions..

How should I take the hdrol (i.e. what times and with or without food and or my cycle support supp/other vitamins)? Or when I up the dose from 2 pills a day to 3 how should I space that dosing to be most effective?

When it comes time for pct I take nolva before bed and my pct assist supp as the directions state?

Should I have other items in my pct? I am rather confused about all the products people incorporate into their regimens and just want to make sure im not missing anything?

Also, how bad is it if I have a drink or two on cycle?

Any experienced input would be greatly appreciated! Still learning

2. Take on an empty stomach with fish oil or with a high fat meal.

Take one or two in the morning and the other dose 8 hours later.

If you can't give up alcohol while on cycle then you shouldn't be using.

3. k. what about my pct, is that sufficient enough? Should I take my support supp at a diff time than my hdrol?
    •   

4. Listen, if you want to have a drink or two, fine. Just don't go ridiculously crazy while on an oral compound. Drink plenty of water as well.

5. I can understand his point in if you cant drink you shouldnt use. Was just curious

But should I include other things in my pct?

6. Quote Originally Posted by leet2010 View Post
    I can understand his point in if you cant drink you shouldnt use. Was just curious

But should I include other things in my pct?
    I disagree with that point.

7. should i add a product like recycle or tcf-1 to my pct along with nolva and ai pct assist?

8. Quote Originally Posted by leet2010 View Post
    should i add a product like recycle or tcf-1 to my pct along with nolva and ai pct assist?
    Tcf-1 would be a worthy addition IMO. I used it in conjunction with my PCT of H-Drol.

I used:-

Nolva
    PCT Assist
    Lean Xtreme
    TCF-1
    Glycobol

Similar Forum Threads

1. On first cycle of Hdrol - questions
    By leet2010 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 03:44 PM
  2. Just last minute questions before my 6 weeker