First Hdrol cycle - last minute questions

leet2010

Awards
hey all going to start my first cycle of hdrol tomorrow. Been preloading cycle assist for 2 weeks and was planning on dosing 50/75/75/75/100. At the end of my cycle I was going to take nolva 20/20/10/10 along with anabolic innovations pct assist. Now a few questions..

How should I take the hdrol (i.e. what times and with or without food and or my cycle support supp/other vitamins)? Or when I up the dose from 2 pills a day to 3 how should I space that dosing to be most effective?

When it comes time for pct I take nolva before bed and my pct assist supp as the directions state?

Should I have other items in my pct? I am rather confused about all the products people incorporate into their regimens and just want to make sure im not missing anything?

Also, how bad is it if I have a drink or two on cycle?

Any experienced input would be greatly appreciated! Still learning

PLer1290

Awards
Take on an empty stomach with fish oil or with a high fat meal.

Take one or two in the morning and the other dose 8 hours later.

If you can't give up alcohol while on cycle then you shouldn't be using.

leet2010

Awards
k. what about my pct, is that sufficient enough? Should I take my support supp at a diff time than my hdrol?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Listen, if you want to have a drink or two, fine. Just don't go ridiculously crazy while on an oral compound. Drink plenty of water as well.

leet2010

Awards
I can understand his point in if you cant drink you shouldnt use. Was just curious

But should I include other things in my pct?

leet2010

Awards
should i add a product like recycle or tcf-1 to my pct along with nolva and ai pct assist?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
should i add a product like recycle or tcf-1 to my pct along with nolva and ai pct assist?
Tcf-1 would be a worthy addition IMO. I used it in conjunction with my PCT of H-Drol.

I used:-

Nolva
PCT Assist
Lean Xtreme
TCF-1
Glycobol