DNP

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Personally I find it quite safe if used right. I have seen people start taking 800mg - 1G and wondering why they felt like death warmed over.

    I have had grand results from 200mgs per day for a month. I just got warm, but not uncomfortable and dropped weight like none other. People tend to start dosing higher and higher and that is where the problems stem.

    DNP is cumulative and takes about 3 days to start feeling the warmth, so since someone doesnt feel warm the first day or two they double the dose.

    Look for the guide on google of How NOT to F up on DNP.

    Has a bunch of good information.
    This is exactly what has led me to the stance I now have on it. You see how educated users describe their experience(s) and based on those along with the actual research, it makes sense.

    It's the people who monster-dose this stuff that appear to have the horrid effects.

    The fact that it was once used as a diet drug years ago doesn't scare me off (which it seemed like that was the point of sharing that information), but it actually would lead me to feel more comfortable using it.


  2. I need to cap mine up already, while its still relatively cold.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Hey op, are you still nervous about DNP, or did this info give some reassurance?
    I'm pretty sure he is using clen instead.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Where in the world did you dig up this?
    I looked at soo may sources of info, But I believe it was crazychemist that told me that while explaining how cheat meals have a lessened impact. Hes a smart dude and the best source of information


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I need to cap mine up already, while its still relatively cold.
    Tonight is my capping party, we have 150g drying out. The more people the merrier!! we have extra gloves!
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
    •   
       


  5. Tonight is my capping party, we have 150g drying out. The more people the merrier!! we have extra gloves! [/QUOTE]

    I'll be there in spirit!!! if that counts for anything.

  6. after calculating my e.d.e.e.

    via my bmr, hpa, ppa, & tef, I'd say the human body is pretty eficciant at burning kcals.

    this can be done with some simple calculations. whats taken in is all accounted for on a daily basis, end of discussion.

  7. im using clen and a LOW dose t3 on cycle


    while on tren a im not worried about t3 eating muscle mass at a low dose



    dnp i have yet to decide lol- if i do it will be off cycle for sure
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    im using clen and a LOW dose t3 on cycle


    while on tren a im not worried about t3 eating muscle mass at a low dose



    dnp i have yet to decide lol- if i do it will be off cycle for sure
    Good luck with whichever you choose !

  9. I have heard good results of people running 200mg/day for 3+ weeks. I think my sweet spot was 600mg.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    after calculating my e.d.e.e.

    via my bmr, hpa, ppa, & tef, I'd say the human body is pretty eficciant at burning kcals.

    this can be done with some simple calculations. whats taken in is all accounted for on a daily basis, end of discussion.
    lol
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in