DNP

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    no dnp jacks up the metabolic rate- to dangerous levels
    That is an understatement. DNP is stuff no one should play around with IMO. The stuff is used for explosives (when you hear that common sense takes over...why the F*ck would I mess with this stuff then?). When they say it will bake you inside out that isn't a load of BS to scare you...it is the truth. Additionally, there are a whole host of other side effects that make it something that is not worth the risk.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You have some info on this, or research? Regulating body temperature is considered work, so i am a bit confused on where those arbitrary numbers come from. I understand what you are saying, but seeing numbers on such a process raises flags.
    Efficiency defined as [(kcal required to perform work / kcal expended) * 100]
    Gross, Net, Mechanical, and Delta Efficiencies are related to scientific literature. The higher the intensity, the less efficient we become. Which means it requires humans to oxidize more substrates to perform a given amount of work thereby producing more heat. This is related to a rise in core temperature during exercise. Kcal is a unit measuring an amount of energy, similar to Joules. Thermal regulation is not considered work. Work is defined as [force * displacement].
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    DNP raises metabolic rate

    metabolism- the rate at which nutrients are broken down and used for energy


    russ what your stating make no sense in this context- at least not to me
    DNP is a metabolic poison. In short, it uncouples oxidative phosphorylation requiring more substrates to be converted to ATP since oxidative metabolism is hindered.

    Actually, it makes perfect sense.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by russy_russ View Post
    Efficiency defined as [(kcal required to perform work / kcal expended) * 100]
    Gross, Net, Mechanical, and Delta Efficiencies are related to scientific literature. The higher the intensity, the less efficient we become. Which means it requires humans to oxidize more substrates to perform a given amount of work thereby producing more heat. This is related to a rise in core temperature during exercise. Kcal is a unit measuring an amount of energy, similar to Joules. Thermal regulation is not considered work. Work is defined as [force * displacement].
    Then I believe your theory is a bit skewed. If one doesn't take in basic physiological functions as an imperative process for living conditions and only regarding physical labor as work, then we are at an impasse of logic.

    Because only 15 -25% of cals goes to labor does not make the body inefficient, in fact I believe it makes the body even more efficient since it can do some of the work people perform with such little fuel.
    The Historic PES Legend

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Then I believe your theory is a bit skewed. If one doesn't take in basic physiological functions as an imperative process for living conditions and only regarding physical labor as work, then we are at an impasse of logic.

    Because only 15 -25% of cals goes to labor does not make the body inefficient, in fact I believe it makes the body even more efficient since it can do some of the work people perform with such little fuel.
    My definition is not skewed, it's your comprehension which is skewed. You think I don't know the physiological functions required to support life? I'm an exercise physiologist, are you? Look up the physics definition of work. To perform work, one must displace a given force (object, etc.) which requires energy to do. For gross efficiency, one relates the kinetic energy required to displace said object relative to the amount of energy consumed by the body to output that kinetic energy.

    It's not work being done with little fuel. The 15-25% is the amount of TOTAL CONSUMED KCAL which goes to perform mechanical work. If we were more efficient then a higher percent of the KCAL CONSUMED would go to performing mechanical work.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by russy_russ View Post
    My definition is not skewed, it's your comprehension which is skewed. You think I don't know the physiological functions required to support life? I'm an exercise physiologist, are you? Look up the physics definition of work. To perform work, one must displace a given force (object, etc.) which requires energy to do. For gross efficiency, one relates the kinetic energy required to displace said object relative to the amount of energy consumed by the body to output that kinetic energy.

    It's not work being done with little fuel. The 15-25% is the amount of TOTAL CONSUMED KCAL which goes to perform mechanical work. If we were more efficient then a higher percent of the KCAL CONSUMED would go to performing mechanical work.
    This is the internet my friend, I am a biomechanical engineer developing replacement limbs grown on iguana lizards for dismembered trumpet players.

    You can spare me your condescending little tone there russy russ. It is the human body being able to perform the work they perform but yet still only using a small percentage of incoming cals to accomplish said work. Thus, the ability to do such work with a minimal amount of fuel means they are super efficient. My contention is that you undervalue the biological processes that support life. But then again you claim you are an exercise physiologist, so I would expect no less... like a orthopedic surgeon saying your bones are most important to a cardiologist.
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    what was the point of this? its a ****ing forum

    OP, I've used DNP several times Id be happy to answer any questions you have

    It is not nearly as dangerous as it is made out to be IMO, but that also goes to say that obviously there are risks and you've got to be careful
    Lulz
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  8. Schwell stay away from this until you are off anabolics.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Schwell stay away from this until you are off anabolics.
    real men snort DNP
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  10. DNP will make you a temporary diabetic by blunting the effects of insulin allowing further lipolysis. I have done a **** load or research about this stuff and for the well educated user it is a great weightloss aide. Just be sure to take precautions with this and take it slow. I wouldn't take it with aas/ds/ph because it is muscle sparing. Protein can not be used to replenish ATP. It works through a process uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation which means the DNP molecule carries protons through the mitochondrial membrane, across the proton gradient and expels the protons as heat instead of going through ATP synthase. This makes for a great deficit in cellular ATP that requires accelerated oxidation to help compensate. So instead of C6H12O6+ 602= 6H2O + 6CO2 + 38ATP with DNP it would look like this C6H12O6+ 602= 6H2O + 6CO2 + 24ATP

    Simply put, your body has to burn more fuel to get the same amount of energy
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    DNP will make you a temporary diabetic by blunting the effects of insulin allowing further lipolysis. I have done a **** load or research about this stuff and for the well educated user it is a great weightloss aide. Just be sure to take precautions with this and take it slow. I wouldn't take it with aas/ds/ph because it is muscle sparing. Protein can not be used to replenish ATP. It works through a process uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation which means the DNP molecule carries protons through the mitochondrial membrane, across the proton gradient and expels the protons as heat instead of going through ATP synthase. This makes for a great deficit in cellular ATP that requires accelerated oxidation to help compensate. So instead of C6H12O6+ 602= 6H2O + 6CO2 + 38ATP with DNP it would look like this C6H12O6+ 602= 6H2O + 6CO2 + 24ATP

    Simply put, your body has to burn more fuel to get the same amount of energy
    Now thats breaking it down to the nitty gritty...good post

  12. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    so wait, it does crank up metabolic rate just through making the body use calories less efficiently?

    maybe i mis read i will have to double check
    Bingo.

    If you can find an article or diagram on uncouplers it may explain it better but honestly the way I wrote it and the above post with the ATP numbers (though theoretical) are how it works.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  13. I have had some on hand for a while now, I find a quick enough loss in fat doing the clen/T3 cardio route while on AAS though so I don't know if I will need it. I plan on competing later this year so if I have tried anything and everything else and can not get to the bf% I desire I then, MIGHT try it. haha

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This is the internet my friend, I am a biomechanical engineer developing replacement limbs grown on iguana lizards for dismembered trumpet players.

    You can spare me your condescending little tone there russy russ. It is the human body being able to perform the work they perform but yet still only using a small percentage of incoming cals to accomplish said work. Thus, the ability to do such work with a minimal amount of fuel means they are super efficient. My contention is that you undervalue the biological processes that support life. But then again you claim you are an exercise physiologist, so I would expect no less... like a orthopedic surgeon saying your bones are most important to a cardiologist.
    Well it's certainly evident you know nothing about human physiology. Which explains by your comments that you have no idea about the scope of exercise physiology. I would suggest you reread up on biology since you have it backwards. It's not a minimal amount of fuel to do work. It's the opposite. For example, 1kcal output would require 4kcal input (hypothetical values).

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Simply put, your body has to burn more fuel to get the same amount of energy
    Bingo! Exactly what I said earlier.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by russy_russ View Post
    Well it's certainly evident you know nothing about human physiology. Which explains by your comments that you have no idea about the scope of exercise physiology. I would suggest you reread up on biology since you have it backwards. It's not a minimal amount of fuel to do work. It's the opposite. For example, 1kcal output would require 4kcal input (hypothetical values).
    Nothing at all my friend.

    The problem you have with my viewpoint is that it slights your profession. You call a human body inefficient cause only a quarter of cals are designated to physical activity. Whereas I find the body very efficient because it can digest food, pump the heart 1500 times a day (Avg of 60 bpm), process chemical reactions, constrict and relax the diaphragm without pause all while still giving the ability to perform extremely strenuous activity with only avg of 2K cals.

    Like I said, like asking a orthopedic surgeon the most important function in the body.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Nothing at all my friend.

    The problem you have with my viewpoint is that it slights your profession. You call a human body inefficient cause only a quarter of cals are designated to physical activity. Whereas I find the body very efficient because it can digest food, pump the heart 1500 times a day (Avg of 60 bpm), process chemical reactions, constrict and relax the diaphragm without pause all while still giving the ability to perform extremely strenuous activity with only avg of 2K cals.

    Like I said, like asking a orthopedic surgeon the most important function in the body.
    Slights to my profession? You realize that it's PHYSIOLOGY, meaning I'm very educated with respect to the physiological processes of a human. You have a misconception of a definition of efficiency which is why we are debating this. I'm not going to question your education level; however, it's ignorant on your part to assume an exercise physiologist is not educated in the field of biology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology.

    On a side note, an orthopedic surgeon has went to medical school and would also be well educated with human physiology.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Nothing at all my friend.

    The problem you have with my viewpoint is that it slights your profession. You call a human body inefficient cause only a quarter of cals are designated to physical activity. Whereas I find the body very efficient because it can digest food, pump the heart 1500 times a day (Avg of 60 bpm), process chemical reactions, constrict and relax the diaphragm without pause all while still giving the ability to perform extremely strenuous activity with only avg of 2K cals.

    Like I said, like asking a orthopedic surgeon the most important function in the body.
    Quote Originally Posted by russy_russ View Post
    Slights to my profession? You realize that it's PHYSIOLOGY, meaning I'm very educated with respect to the physiological processes of a human. You have a misconception of a definition of efficiency which is why we are debating this. I'm not going to question your education level; however, it's ignorant on your part to assume an exercise physiologist is not educated in the field of biology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology.

    On a side note, an orthopedic surgeon has went to medical school and would also be well educated with human physiology.
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

  19. Hey op, are you still nervous about DNP, or did this info give some reassurance?
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

  20. I do not know this mythical "Schwellington" character, but I fear for his safety
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I'm not planning on using this, but to be honest (this is just me), the more I read on it, the more comfortable I'd be WITH using it.

    I'm not stating that I think it's "safe" by any means, but I think the more you read about IT and user's actual experience, it makes more sense of how it works and that if you're careful, you're less likely to have a huge problem (i.e. die lol).

    Again, just my take.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm not planning on using this, but to be honest (this is just me), the more I read on it, the more comfortable I'd be WITH using it.

    I'm not stating that I think it's "safe" by any means, but I think the more you read about IT and user's actual experience, it makes more sense of how it works and that if you're careful, you're less likely to have a huge problem (i.e. die lol).

    Again, just my take.
    Personally I find it quite safe if used right. I have seen people start taking 800mg - 1G and wondering why they felt like death warmed over.

    I have had grand results from 200mgs per day for a month. I just got warm, but not uncomfortable and dropped weight like none other. People tend to start dosing higher and higher and that is where the problems stem.

    DNP is cumulative and takes about 3 days to start feeling the warmth, so since someone doesnt feel warm the first day or two they double the dose.

    Look for the guide on google of How NOT to F up on DNP.

    Has a bunch of good information.
    The Historic PES Legend

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    DNP will make you a temporary diabetic by blunting the effects of insulin allowing further lipolysis.
    Where in the world did you dig up this?
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in