DNP

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Simply put, your body has to burn more fuel to get the same amount of energy
    Bingo! Exactly what I said earlier.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by russy_russ View Post
    Well it's certainly evident you know nothing about human physiology. Which explains by your comments that you have no idea about the scope of exercise physiology. I would suggest you reread up on biology since you have it backwards. It's not a minimal amount of fuel to do work. It's the opposite. For example, 1kcal output would require 4kcal input (hypothetical values).
    Nothing at all my friend.

The problem you have with my viewpoint is that it slights your profession. You call a human body inefficient cause only a quarter of cals are designated to physical activity. Whereas I find the body very efficient because it can digest food, pump the heart 1500 times a day (Avg of 60 bpm), process chemical reactions, constrict and relax the diaphragm without pause all while still giving the ability to perform extremely strenuous activity with only avg of 2K cals.

Like I said, like asking a orthopedic surgeon the most important function in the body.
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

The problem you have with my viewpoint is that it slights your profession. You call a human body inefficient cause only a quarter of cals are designated to physical activity. Whereas I find the body very efficient because it can digest food, pump the heart 1500 times a day (Avg of 60 bpm), process chemical reactions, constrict and relax the diaphragm without pause all while still giving the ability to perform extremely strenuous activity with only avg of 2K cals.

Like I said, like asking a orthopedic surgeon the most important function in the body.
    Slights to my profession? You realize that it's PHYSIOLOGY, meaning I'm very educated with respect to the physiological processes of a human. You have a misconception of a definition of efficiency which is why we are debating this. I'm not going to question your education level; however, it's ignorant on your part to assume an exercise physiologist is not educated in the field of biology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology.

On a side note, an orthopedic surgeon has went to medical school and would also be well educated with human physiology.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russy_russ View Post
    Slights to my profession? You realize that it's PHYSIOLOGY, meaning I'm very educated with respect to the physiological processes of a human. You have a misconception of a definition of efficiency which is why we are debating this. I'm not going to question your education level; however, it's ignorant on your part to assume an exercise physiologist is not educated in the field of biology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology.

On a side note, an orthopedic surgeon has went to medical school and would also be well educated with human physiology.
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
  5. Registered User

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Hey op, are you still nervous about DNP, or did this info give some reassurance?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I do not know this mythical "Schwellington" character, but I fear for his safety
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I'm not planning on using this, but to be honest (this is just me), the more I read on it, the more comfortable I'd be WITH using it.

I'm not stating that I think it's "safe" by any means, but I think the more you read about IT and user's actual experience, it makes more sense of how it works and that if you're careful, you're less likely to have a huge problem (i.e. die lol).

Again, just my take.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm not planning on using this, but to be honest (this is just me), the more I read on it, the more comfortable I'd be WITH using it.

I'm not stating that I think it's "safe" by any means, but I think the more you read about IT and user's actual experience, it makes more sense of how it works and that if you're careful, you're less likely to have a huge problem (i.e. die lol).

Again, just my take.
    Personally I find it quite safe if used right. I have seen people start taking 800mg - 1G and wondering why they felt like death warmed over.

I have had grand results from 200mgs per day for a month. I just got warm, but not uncomfortable and dropped weight like none other. People tend to start dosing higher and higher and that is where the problems stem.

DNP is cumulative and takes about 3 days to start feeling the warmth, so since someone doesnt feel warm the first day or two they double the dose.

Look for the guide on google of How NOT to F up on DNP.

Has a bunch of good information.
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

DNP will make you a temporary diabetic by blunting the effects of insulin allowing further lipolysis.
    Where in the world did you dig up this?
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Personally I find it quite safe if used right. I have seen people start taking 800mg - 1G and wondering why they felt like death warmed over.

I have had grand results from 200mgs per day for a month. I just got warm, but not uncomfortable and dropped weight like none other. People tend to start dosing higher and higher and that is where the problems stem.

DNP is cumulative and takes about 3 days to start feeling the warmth, so since someone doesnt feel warm the first day or two they double the dose.

Look for the guide on google of How NOT to F up on DNP.

Has a bunch of good information.
    This is exactly what has led me to the stance I now have on it. You see how educated users describe their experience(s) and based on those along with the actual research, it makes sense.

It's the people who monster-dose this stuff that appear to have the horrid effects.

The fact that it was once used as a diet drug years ago doesn't scare me off (which it seemed like that was the point of sharing that information), but it actually would lead me to feel more comfortable using it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I need to cap mine up already, while its still relatively cold.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And then sell/ship some to your old buddy MWB

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Hey op, are you still nervous about DNP, or did this info give some reassurance?
    I'm pretty sure he is using clen instead.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Where in the world did you dig up this?
    I looked at soo may sources of info, But I believe it was crazychemist that told me that while explaining how cheat meals have a lessened impact. Hes a smart dude and the best source of information

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Tonight is my capping party, we have 150g drying out. The more people the merrier!! we have extra gloves!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Tonight is my capping party, we have 150g drying out. The more people the merrier!! we have extra gloves! [/QUOTE]

I'll be there in spirit!!! if that counts for anything.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Tonight is my capping party, we have 150g drying out. The more people the merrier!! we have extra gloves!
    Address?

I'll bring the Doritos
  18. Registered User

after calculating my e.d.e.e.

via my bmr, hpa, ppa, & tef, I'd say the human body is pretty eficciant at burning kcals.

this can be done with some simple calculations. whats taken in is all accounted for on a daily basis, end of discussion.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

im using clen and a LOW dose t3 on cycle

while on tren a im not worried about t3 eating muscle mass at a low dose

dnp i have yet to decide lol- if i do it will be off cycle for sure
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    im using clen and a LOW dose t3 on cycle

while on tren a im not worried about t3 eating muscle mass at a low dose

dnp i have yet to decide lol- if i do it will be off cycle for sure
    Good luck with whichever you choose !
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I have heard good results of people running 200mg/day for 3+ weeks. I think my sweet spot was 600mg.
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    after calculating my e.d.e.e.

via my bmr, hpa, ppa, & tef, I'd say the human body is pretty eficciant at burning kcals.

this can be done with some simple calculations. whats taken in is all accounted for on a daily basis, end of discussion.
    lol
  •