DNP

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can get my hands on legit dnp- yes i know it can kill you via internal over heating- i also know you can loose a lb of fat a day on this.

would like 100 mgs 1 x daily be okay>?

im curious- not going to use it off the bat!

just looking for info is all

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ive seen people run as high as 600/day

ecstasy can kill you from internal overheating too.... jus sayin

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i used to eat ex by the handfulls, im reading on it

i was thinking the last two weeks of cycle, because your not supposed to exert yourself heavily, and it uses calories 150% more effectively. So i figure the last 14 days i stay at 300 mgs and loose up to 10 lbs fat

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on second thought- my better judgement got me lol i will stick with t3/clen/ghrp-6

yeah im just not willing to risk melting for fat loss

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
yeah i used to eat ex by the handfulls, im reading on it

i was thinking the last two weeks of cycle, because your not supposed to exert yourself heavily, and it uses calories 150% more effectively. So i figure the last 14 days i stay at 300 mgs and loose up to 10 lbs fat
You mean less efficiently?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no dnp jacks up the metabolic rate- to dangerous levels

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you scared lol

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean less efficiently?
Actually this is correct. It makes the process of ATP production less effecient leading to the body to increase metaboc capability to make up for the problem. In essence puts holes in mitochondrial walls in which protons leak out instead of going throughout ATP Synthase. I wouldn't use it in PCT personally.

** yes I've used it.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
same here, just readin side effects about it is crazy

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
on second thought- my better judgement got me lol i will stick with t3/clen/ghrp-6

Do you think ghrp-6 is effective in a cut? I've used it to bulk because of how ****ing hungry I get on it, I have some left though and some clen and might do this going up to spring break

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm too chicken to try that stuff.
x2....... well, maybe at a super low dose if it would still be effective

You guys should talk to CrazyChemist he thinks this stuff is very safe. Me I'd rather try the many other options that work and are much safer. Who wants to worry about dying on their cut.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Pm me and I'll give u info
what was the point of this? its a ****ing forum

OP, I've used DNP several times Id be happy to answer any questions you have

It is not nearly as dangerous as it is made out to be IMO, but that also goes to say that obviously there are risks and you've got to be careful

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Humans are, on average, 15-25% efficient. Which means that only 15-25% of the calories consumed are used to perform work. The majority of the remainder is expelled as heat from metabolic reactions. I'm not going to go into oxidative metabolism, but DNP essentially reduces this efficiency and more heat is expelled. This would also be dependent on one's basal metabolic rate, amount consumed, and duration of ingestion.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Humans are, on average, 15-25% efficient. Which means that only 15-25% of the calories consumed are used to perform work. The majority of the remainder is expelled as heat from metabolic reactions. I'm not going to go into oxidative metabolism, but DNP essentially reduces this efficiency and more heat is expelled. This would also be dependent on one's basal metabolic rate, amount consumed, and duration of ingestion.
If this is the case why not just consume less?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have some info on this, or research? Regulating body temperature is considered work, so i am a bit confused on where those arbitrary numbers come from. I understand what you are saying, but seeing numbers on such a process raises flags.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DNP raises metabolic rate

metabolism- the rate at which nutrients are broken down and used for energy

russ what your stating make no sense in this context- at least not to me

as for ghrp-6 being effective on a cut- it forces the body to release a surge of HGH so yes, it is effective. Ive used it before when trying to cut bf- so i get hungry, i wait an hour eat, and the hunger is gone no biggie

DNP is up in the air atm

clen and a LOW dose t3 on recomp is still a go for certain

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually this is correct. It makes the process of ATP production less effecient leading to the body to increase metaboc capability to make up for the problem. In essence puts holes in mitochondrial walls in which protons leak out instead of going throughout ATP Synthase. I wouldn't use it in PCT personally.

** yes I've used it.
so wait, it does crank up metabolic rate just through making the body use calories less efficiently?

maybe i mis read i will have to double check

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Schwell found a compound he can buy but won't take... I thought this day would never come. Tears of JOY :lol:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Schwell found a compound he can buy but won't take... I thought this day would never come. Tears of JOY :lol:
lol

ass

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
That is an understatement. DNP is stuff no one should play around with IMO. The stuff is used for explosives (when you hear that common sense takes over...why the F*ck would I mess with this stuff then?). When they say it will bake you inside out that isn't a load of BS to scare you...it is the truth. Additionally, there are a whole host of other side effects that make it something that is not worth the risk.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
You have some info on this, or research? Regulating body temperature is considered work, so i am a bit confused on where those arbitrary numbers come from. I understand what you are saying, but seeing numbers on such a process raises flags.
Efficiency defined as [(kcal required to perform work / kcal expended) * 100]
Gross, Net, Mechanical, and Delta Efficiencies are related to scientific literature. The higher the intensity, the less efficient we become. Which means it requires humans to oxidize more substrates to perform a given amount of work thereby producing more heat. This is related to a rise in core temperature during exercise. Kcal is a unit measuring an amount of energy, similar to Joules. Thermal regulation is not considered work. Work is defined as [force * displacement].

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
DNP raises metabolic rate

metabolism- the rate at which nutrients are broken down and used for energy

russ what your stating make no sense in this context- at least not to me
DNP is a metabolic poison. In short, it uncouples oxidative phosphorylation requiring more substrates to be converted to ATP since oxidative metabolism is hindered.

Actually, it makes perfect sense.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Efficiency defined as [(kcal required to perform work / kcal expended) * 100]
Gross, Net, Mechanical, and Delta Efficiencies are related to scientific literature. The higher the intensity, the less efficient we become. Which means it requires humans to oxidize more substrates to perform a given amount of work thereby producing more heat. This is related to a rise in core temperature during exercise. Kcal is a unit measuring an amount of energy, similar to Joules. Thermal regulation is not considered work. Work is defined as [force * displacement].
Then I believe your theory is a bit skewed. If one doesn't take in basic physiological functions as an imperative process for living conditions and only regarding physical labor as work, then we are at an impasse of logic.

Because only 15 -25% of cals goes to labor does not make the body inefficient, in fact I believe it makes the body even more efficient since it can do some of the work people perform with such little fuel.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Then I believe your theory is a bit skewed. If one doesn't take in basic physiological functions as an imperative process for living conditions and only regarding physical labor as work, then we are at an impasse of logic.

Because only 15 -25% of cals goes to labor does not make the body inefficient, in fact I believe it makes the body even more efficient since it can do some of the work people perform with such little fuel.
My definition is not skewed, it's your comprehension which is skewed. You think I don't know the physiological functions required to support life? I'm an exercise physiologist, are you? Look up the physics definition of work. To perform work, one must displace a given force (object, etc.) which requires energy to do. For gross efficiency, one relates the kinetic energy required to displace said object relative to the amount of energy consumed by the body to output that kinetic energy.

It's not work being done with little fuel. The 15-25% is the amount of TOTAL CONSUMED KCAL which goes to perform mechanical work. If we were more efficient then a higher percent of the KCAL CONSUMED would go to performing mechanical work.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My definition is not skewed, it's your comprehension which is skewed. You think I don't know the physiological functions required to support life? I'm an exercise physiologist, are you? Look up the physics definition of work. To perform work, one must displace a given force (object, etc.) which requires energy to do. For gross efficiency, one relates the kinetic energy required to displace said object relative to the amount of energy consumed by the body to output that kinetic energy.

It's not work being done with little fuel. The 15-25% is the amount of TOTAL CONSUMED KCAL which goes to perform mechanical work. If we were more efficient then a higher percent of the KCAL CONSUMED would go to performing mechanical work.
This is the internet my friend, I am a biomechanical engineer developing replacement limbs grown on iguana lizards for dismembered trumpet players.

You can spare me your condescending little tone there russy russ. It is the human body being able to perform the work they perform but yet still only using a small percentage of incoming cals to accomplish said work. Thus, the ability to do such work with a minimal amount of fuel means they are super efficient. My contention is that you undervalue the biological processes that support life. But then again you claim you are an exercise physiologist, so I would expect no less... like a orthopedic surgeon saying your bones are most important to a cardiologist.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
what was the point of this? its a ****ing forum

OP, I've used DNP several times Id be happy to answer any questions you have

It is not nearly as dangerous as it is made out to be IMO, but that also goes to say that obviously there are risks and you've got to be careful
Lulz

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Schwell stay away from this until you are off anabolics.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
DNP will make you a temporary diabetic by blunting the effects of insulin allowing further lipolysis. I have done a **** load or research about this stuff and for the well educated user it is a great weightloss aide. Just be sure to take precautions with this and take it slow. I wouldn't take it with aas/ds/ph because it is muscle sparing. Protein can not be used to replenish ATP. It works through a process uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation which means the DNP molecule carries protons through the mitochondrial membrane, across the proton gradient and expels the protons as heat instead of going through ATP synthase. This makes for a great deficit in cellular ATP that requires accelerated oxidation to help compensate. So instead of C6H12O6+ 602= 6H2O + 6CO2 + 38ATP with DNP it would look like this C6H12O6+ 602= 6H2O + 6CO2 + 24ATP

Simply put, your body has to burn more fuel to get the same amount of energy

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
DNP will make you a temporary diabetic by blunting the effects of insulin allowing further lipolysis. I have done a **** load or research about this stuff and for the well educated user it is a great weightloss aide. Just be sure to take precautions with this and take it slow. I wouldn't take it with aas/ds/ph because it is muscle sparing. Protein can not be used to replenish ATP. It works through a process uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation which means the DNP molecule carries protons through the mitochondrial membrane, across the proton gradient and expels the protons as heat instead of going through ATP synthase. This makes for a great deficit in cellular ATP that requires accelerated oxidation to help compensate. So instead of C6H12O6+ 602= 6H2O + 6CO2 + 38ATP with DNP it would look like this C6H12O6+ 602= 6H2O + 6CO2 + 24ATP

Simply put, your body has to burn more fuel to get the same amount of energy
Now thats breaking it down to the nitty gritty...good post

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so wait, it does crank up metabolic rate just through making the body use calories less efficiently?

maybe i mis read i will have to double check
Bingo.

If you can find an article or diagram on uncouplers it may explain it better but honestly the way I wrote it and the above post with the ATP numbers (though theoretical) are how it works.

kyran

Awards
I have had some on hand for a while now, I find a quick enough loss in fat doing the clen/T3 cardio route while on AAS though so I don't know if I will need it. I plan on competing later this year so if I have tried anything and everything else and can not get to the bf% I desire I then, MIGHT try it. haha :D

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
This is the internet my friend, I am a biomechanical engineer developing replacement limbs grown on iguana lizards for dismembered trumpet players.

You can spare me your condescending little tone there russy russ. It is the human body being able to perform the work they perform but yet still only using a small percentage of incoming cals to accomplish said work. Thus, the ability to do such work with a minimal amount of fuel means they are super efficient. My contention is that you undervalue the biological processes that support life. But then again you claim you are an exercise physiologist, so I would expect no less... like a orthopedic surgeon saying your bones are most important to a cardiologist.
Well it's certainly evident you know nothing about human physiology. Which explains by your comments that you have no idea about the scope of exercise physiology. I would suggest you reread up on biology since you have it backwards. It's not a minimal amount of fuel to do work. It's the opposite. For example, 1kcal output would require 4kcal input (hypothetical values).

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it's certainly evident you know nothing about human physiology. Which explains by your comments that you have no idea about the scope of exercise physiology. I would suggest you reread up on biology since you have it backwards. It's not a minimal amount of fuel to do work. It's the opposite. For example, 1kcal output would require 4kcal input (hypothetical values).
Nothing at all my friend.

The problem you have with my viewpoint is that it slights your profession. You call a human body inefficient cause only a quarter of cals are designated to physical activity. Whereas I find the body very efficient because it can digest food, pump the heart 1500 times a day (Avg of 60 bpm), process chemical reactions, constrict and relax the diaphragm without pause all while still giving the ability to perform extremely strenuous activity with only avg of 2K cals.

Like I said, like asking a orthopedic surgeon the most important function in the body.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established

The problem you have with my viewpoint is that it slights your profession. You call a human body inefficient cause only a quarter of cals are designated to physical activity. Whereas I find the body very efficient because it can digest food, pump the heart 1500 times a day (Avg of 60 bpm), process chemical reactions, constrict and relax the diaphragm without pause all while still giving the ability to perform extremely strenuous activity with only avg of 2K cals.

Like I said, like asking a orthopedic surgeon the most important function in the body.
Slights to my profession? You realize that it's PHYSIOLOGY, meaning I'm very educated with respect to the physiological processes of a human. You have a misconception of a definition of efficiency which is why we are debating this. I'm not going to question your education level; however, it's ignorant on your part to assume an exercise physiologist is not educated in the field of biology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology.

On a side note, an orthopedic surgeon has went to medical school and would also be well educated with human physiology.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established

Slights to my profession? You realize that it's PHYSIOLOGY, meaning I'm very educated with respect to the physiological processes of a human. You have a misconception of a definition of efficiency which is why we are debating this. I'm not going to question your education level; however, it's ignorant on your part to assume an exercise physiologist is not educated in the field of biology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology.

On a side note, an orthopedic surgeon has went to medical school and would also be well educated with human physiology.
:eek:fftopic:

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Hey op, are you still nervous about DNP, or did this info give some reassurance?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I do not know this mythical "Schwellington" character, but I fear for his safety

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not planning on using this, but to be honest (this is just me), the more I read on it, the more comfortable I'd be WITH using it.

I'm not stating that I think it's "safe" by any means, but I think the more you read about IT and user's actual experience, it makes more sense of how it works and that if you're careful, you're less likely to have a huge problem (i.e. die lol).

Again, just my take.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not planning on using this, but to be honest (this is just me), the more I read on it, the more comfortable I'd be WITH using it.

I'm not stating that I think it's "safe" by any means, but I think the more you read about IT and user's actual experience, it makes more sense of how it works and that if you're careful, you're less likely to have a huge problem (i.e. die lol).

Again, just my take.
Personally I find it quite safe if used right. I have seen people start taking 800mg - 1G and wondering why they felt like death warmed over.

I have had grand results from 200mgs per day for a month. I just got warm, but not uncomfortable and dropped weight like none other. People tend to start dosing higher and higher and that is where the problems stem.

DNP is cumulative and takes about 3 days to start feeling the warmth, so since someone doesnt feel warm the first day or two they double the dose.

Look for the guide on google of How NOT to F up on DNP.

Has a bunch of good information.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5