Prohormone Cycle

lifter112233

Awards
just a couple of questions and i appreciate any and all advice

I recently about a week ago started a PH cycle and here was going to be my breakdown

Weeks 1&2

Superdrol- 30mg/day
Cycle Assist which includes
-Saw Palmetto
-Chrysin
-Milk Thistle
-Co-Q10
-Hawthorne Berry

Weeks 3&4

Superdrol- 30mg/day
Halodrol- 75 mg/day

Cycle Assist

Weeks 5&6

Halodrol 75 mg/day
3 Test Oxo (complete nutrition)
Novadex (gaspari nutrition)
Cycle Assist

Weeks 7&8
3 test Oxo
Novadex
Cycle Assist

Recently however I found a product by Hardcore Formulations called T13 which appears to be the same as MAX LMG's product and also known as Tren 13 EE. Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. It's dosed at 30 mg a pill. I'm lifting to bulk and have my diet and lifting straight. I would really like to throw this T13 in the mix but just don't know when to do it because i don't really want to run a 8 week cycle and would like to keep it at 6 weeks. Any ideas or recommendations on when to do that?

Another question, I have heard good things about the anti-estrogen properties of novedex. Is this valid or any suggestions on PCT.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
THIS SECTION ISNT FOR FUKING PROHORMONES.

no! ur not excused!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used Superdrol before? I'm not thrilled to see a four week SD cycle at 30mg, not to mention that two weeks of that will be stacked with Hdrol!!!

I don't understand your PCT either :thinking:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Novadex? What Gaspari Novadex XT for PCT? What Gaspari Novadex XT as a PCT for SD. Wait... and H-Drol 75mg with 30mg SD Oh boi...

Stop what you are doing and put the steroids down.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
U need a serm for pct and Superdrol is a steroid. If you use Superdrol I would say run it like this.
SD 10/20/20/0/0/0
Hd 0/0/50/75/75
Pct clomid 50mg a day and a natty test booster for 4wks
But I believe you should do more research before you start any cycles.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
You will be fine running your cycle. I just stacked CEL H-drol and SOS 500 (H-Drol, Superdrol, and Max LMG). I ran it with liver juice and a lot of fish oils and multivitamins. PCT definitely needs a SERM and test booster though. I chose Nolvadex and free test and its working great.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will be fine running your cycle. I just stacked CEL H-drol and SOS 500 (H-Drol, Superdrol, and Max LMG). I ran it with liver juice and a lot of fish oils and multivitamins. PCT definitely needs a SERM and test booster though. I chose Nolvadex and free test and its working great.
Liver Juice and NAC is a must imo when running anything methlyated. For an otc test booster I like DAA (tcf-1 or Testforce 2 ) and even Trans-Resveratrol for added estrogen regulation.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
And any particular reason you want to use that brand of LMG? It's quite pricey compared to other brands. CEL M-LMG is much cheaper and is dosed at 25mg. I don't think the price difference for 5mg per tab is justified. And maybe think about adding real tamoxifen into the mix.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I think superdrol just depends on how each individuals body reacts to it-HDROL gave me high blood pressure within the first 3 days. Just be careful-the only PH that I even mess with is 1AD

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
THIS SECTION ISNT FOR FUKING PROHORMONES.

no! ur not excused!!!
In his defense, Superdrol is one of the original prohormones, possibly therefore making it OLDSCHOOL.
But I agree with GLHF, Get to the anabolics section!
After you figure out a proper PCT, go there first.

tuRkx

Awards
add test if you want to make real good gains and keep them after cycle.

Run SD for 4 weeks
test prop for 6

thank me later