Dbol for preserving muscle?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Just curious... My weakness is cutting I never been below 14% bodyfat. Well this cutting season I want to get to 10%.... I'm going to start now... So my question is... How would 10mg dbol everymorning help in preserving my new bulk gains? I'm 205lbs at 16-18%bf now... Hoping to be 185-190 at 10% bodyfat.. Would the dbol help keep my gains and just cut the fat? I know dbol is a bulker but 10mg might help me get cut an keep and even gain slight muscle mass? Or am I way off base? (have nolva for pct)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention... I been on the dbol at 20mg for a week now... Was going to run it with test... But supplier fell threw.... Sucks.. Should I just man up and run 20mg for 6 weeks and try and keep at least 5-8lbs or should I just switch to cutting?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention... I been on the dbol at 20mg for a week now... Was going to run it with test... But supplier fell threw.... Sucks.. Should I just man up and run 20mg for 6 weeks and try and keep at least 5-8lbs or should I just switch to cutting?
Why the rush? There are plenty of "suppliers" to switch to.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
There's an infinite amount of source boards that you can get test from, so if you are still wanting to lean out, I'd suggest doing a bit more research. Dbol will help with strength gains and keep you anabolic, but it will put water on you which will throw you off mentally if you are cutting.

You're at 16-18%.... How long are you expecting it to take for you to drop the 6-8% body fat to reach your goal? The reason I ask that is because it would be very, very, very difficult to do this while on a dbol only cycle.

My recommendation is up your water intake, make sure you're eating a clean diet and if you get bloat from the dbol you can use a mild AI to keep that excess weight off.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Oo my goal is untill like may. I'm not someone who thinks it works overnight ..
As far as supplers... I like face to face contact . That's the Problem I'm having

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13