Lifting exp: 4 yrs.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat better and for at least a couple more years. When you wheigh more come back and ask again...
Not trying to be a ****. But 5'10" at 156 pounds, your body is not ready for hormonals and you need to recognize your natural potential.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of supplements are you taking right now and how is your diet?

Ession

Awards
Damn why does everyone think they need to ****ing run onto anabolic compounds so quickly for? What is this "I NEED A QUICK FIX" bull****? What happened to hard work and dedication?

No I'm not knocking PH/steroids at all. I'm just trying to understand why these people don't understand that its not a ****ing magic pill and if your diet isn't in check and your strength levels arent high enough, it will be a damn waste.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Damn why does everyone think they need to ****ing run onto anabolic compounds so quickly for? What is this "I NEED A QUICK FIX" bull****? What happened to hard work and dedication?

No I'm not knocking PH/steroids at all. I'm just trying to understand why these people don't understand that its not a ****ing magic pill and if your diet isn't in check and your strength levels arent high enough, it will be a damn waste.

yo chill bro, youre 150 lbs too:lmao:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The only MAGIC pill is PINK MAGIC why don't people understand!!?!?!?!?

Hehe... :biggthumpup:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Try taking some creatine mono, beta alanine, LCLT (n20), quality whey isolate W/dextrose or another fast carb, DAA and 3g's of GABA before bed. That should be about the same budget as a run of H drol, support supps, PCT.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try taking some creatine mono, beta alanine, LCLT (n20), quality whey isolate W/dextrose or another fast carb, DAA and 3g's of GABA before bed. That should be about the same budget as a run of H drol, support supps, PCT.
Thanks for the input. This is a great idea for him.

I'm throwing a scoop or two a day of Nutra's bulk creatine mono in with my shakes. I have some glycomaize in my cupboard that I use for a fast carb. I'll look into the BA and LCLT for myself too. I usually got my beta alanine from the multi's I was taking before I switched to orange triad, and my preworkout. But I'm not using either of those now.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noobcake I hope everyone's input sinks in...I'd hate to see you mess your body up!

Ession

Awards
Hahha I haven't updated my account since I made it....I'm 200lbs now baby!!!! And I'm an ecto!!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Hahha I haven't updated my account since I made it....I'm 200lbs now baby!!!! And I'm an ecto!!!

lol aiight then either way, i think we can agree that 156 pounds is way to light to think about steroids...

lol @ pink magic