HCG=my nuts grew huge!!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I posted this on the over 35, but thought maybe this would apply to those cycling AAS/PH and need PCT help.

Two weeks ago I started self administering 200iu of HCG per week with my TRT regimine of Testim daily. In two weeks, my nuts/testes have increased in size significantly!! No strength or libido increase yet, but it's obvious it's working.

Just an FYI if it helps....

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Hey, if there's no pictures, it didn't happen. LOL! Please don't post the pics!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted this on the over 35, but thought maybe this would apply to those cycling AAS/PH and need PCT help.

Two weeks ago I started self administering 200iu of HCG per week with my TRT regimine of Testim daily. In two weeks, my nuts/testes have increased in size significantly!!

Just an FYI if it helps....
What did you think was gonna happen??:dunno: I mean that's what HCG does.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
What did you think was gonna happen??:dunno: I mean that's what HCG does.
It doesn't happen to everyone and there is lots of misinformation out there about HCG since it's primarily targeted at weight loss. The point in posting this is to let AAS/PH users know that it DOES work for what we need it to.

There's always one smart a$$ on the board..........

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't happen to everyone and there is lots of misinformation out there about HCG since it's primarily targeted at weight loss. The point in posting this is to let AAS/PH users know that it DOES work for what we need it to.

There's always one smart a$$ on the board..........
And steroids help you build muscle. Although it dosen't happen to everyone.:lmao:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
More potatoes would just make the meat look even smaller, so none for me, thank you...LMAO...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More potatoes would just make the meat look even smaller, so none for me, thank you...LMAO...
Yeah but think of the opposite, you go on a real heavy suppressive cycle with no PCT, you let your nuts shrivel up nice and small and Voila your meat looks gigantic!!:cheers:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
HCG makes my sex drive so high it's ridiculous, kind of annoying actually..hahah...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hahaha

high carb to protein ratio LOL :lmao:

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been using testim before using the Hcg?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha

high carb to protein ratio LOL :lmao:
Hey SC looking good bro. homo, btw. :shock:

HCG is such a mystery to me for some reason. LH isn't supposed to increase testicular volume because most of the teste is devoted to creating sperm. LH shouldn't help with that, FSH should. :wtf:

I wish someone would link me a study or something that tells me the missing link between HCG and testicular size hint hint

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are the drops as effective as injecting??

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

HCG is such a mystery to me for some reason. LH isn't supposed to increase testicular volume because most of the teste is devoted to creating sperm. LH shouldn't help with that, FSH should. :wtf:

I wish someone would link me a study or something that tells me the missing link between HCG and testicular size hint hint
Obvious aren't you

HCG Unraveled
^^^Regardless it's a good read

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Because the atrophy doesnt take place from lack of spermatogensis, but rather the lack of LH stimulating the leydig cells in the testes to produce Test. Therefore introduction of LH stimulates the leydig cells, plumping the ol boys back up.

Though you are right, HMG is a much better option.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though you are right, HMG is a much better option.
If it wasn't for HMG's damn price tag and nobody seeming to know how to use it lol.

I was very interested in it a while back but I could not find any true feedback on HMG so I made a thread on here asking about it. Had 0 replies.

Some say 1-2 injections is all that's needed which is about 140+ dollars, some say regular injections are needed just like hCG which is at the minimum 550+ dollars lol.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can smear some of your hCG on a pregnancy test kit and if it comes out positive you got real hCG.

That's odd it's not working for you and fraction. 500iu 2x a week is plenty. Did you start at the beginning of your cycle?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I dont really know that mine didnt work. They didnt atrophy more but they certainly didnt swell to a larger than normal size. I started mine wk 4 I believe