First Deca/test/anavar cycle!

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
Ok, so I am going to start a 12 week cycle of Deca, test, and anavar in a few months, and I want to get as much advice and opinions before I do as possible. I am about to turn 23, 5'8, 175 lbs and have a decent amount of experience with ph's such as hdrol, pmag, epistane, and m lmg. However, I have never used real gear before. I am not sure what my dosing will be for this cycle yet, and am definately open to suggestions. I will also be running cycle assist. As far as pct goes, I am asking my doctor for his professional advice, but I am thinking nolvadex. I am looking for a slow but steady lean bulk, and am hoping this will be a good first experience. Thanks for your time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do testosterone solo first cycle, anywhere from 300-500mg/wk

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
Why test solo? no arguing obviously (I'm looking for advice lol) but jw. my friends that have been cycling for a while reccomended this cycle to me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because first time test solo (and at your size) is enough to give you good gains, and I doubt you'll gain noticeably more with the rest added. That plus mixing 3 things you've never used all at once makes it near impossible to guess which is causing a side effect, so if things start to get weird it means scrapping the whole cycle.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
ok thanks for the advice really appreciate it. but as far as my size goes...I'm not exactly small. I rep 335 on bench, 465 dl, etc. I'm a really dense 175. just throwing that out there in case size really plays that much of a role.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, its more a case of how much are you planning to gain. At 175, i'm thinking that 15 decent pounds is a pretty big amount, and you shouldn't need more than test solo for 12 weeks to reasonably hit that.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
wow really! just test alone? if thats the case that's pretty awesome. assuming I have a good diet and proper pct, can I expect to keep most if not all of the gains? also, what possible sides am I looking at with a solo test 12 week cycle. allllso lol, what would you think about running h-drol alongside the test for say, 6 weeks? i really love h-drol lol. sorry for so many questions, I just really wanna do this thing right. again, much appreciated.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd start the halo 2 weeks before the test. The main side of test is estrogen, but if you stick to 400 mg, it probably won't be significant. It might be worth it to have an AI on hand in case it seems to be bad though.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
as far as the test goes, say i'm doing 400mg a week, how many injections should that be? should it be spaced out or just one 400mg stick a week?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
deca should be run 15 wks minimum imo, doesnt reach full levels until week 6

but looks like ur doing test solo anywasy good for you

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One or two shots, doesn't make a ton of difference. 2 is a little better.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
ok cool. anyone else have any opinions on running hdrol with the test? also, am i going to be looking at anger sides lol? thanks

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test actually makes alot of people calmer- i have no problems on injectables, when i add an oral in though i get cranky

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
so how long into the test cycle before i notice sizeable gains? also, what is the benefit of frontloading the hdrol two weeks out from the test? thanks agin everybody

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
If your not run test alone for the first. Also I feel no need to start the hdrol earlier then the test. Just start them both at the same time. imo Test is fun but I would run it at 500 min. 400 just seems too low to get real results. 500-600 is good and fun.

drudixon

Awards
Ok, so I am going to start a 12 week cycle of Deca, test, and anavar in a few months, and I want to get as much advice and opinions before I do as possible. I am about to turn 23, 5'8, 175 lbs and have a decent amount of experience with ph's such as hdrol, pmag, epistane, and m lmg. However, I have never used real gear before. I am not sure what my dosing will be for this cycle yet, and am definately open to suggestions. I will also be running cycle assist. As far as pct goes, I am asking my doctor for his professional advice, but I am thinking nolvadex. I am looking for a slow but steady lean bulk, and am hoping this will be a good first experience. Thanks for your time.
Be sure to log it. I'd love to follow it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The frequency of injections depends on the concentration of the oil and the ester used. For example, if you are wanting to do 500mg/week and you're using test enanthate or cypionate, you could do a shot on sunday/wed, mon/thurs, etc. This will help to stabilize your blood levels. The half life of those esters is roughly 14 days.

If you choose a short ester such as Test Propionate, then a more frequent dosing is required. I don't recommend this on your first test run, because it would require every day or every other day injections.

If you're trying to bulk, use the test alone. No need for Hdrol. IMO that's a compound better suited for a cutting cycle or the tail end of a longer cycle. It has relatively low sides which Im sure you're aware of, since you stated that you LOVE hdrol. A lot of us make the decision to run more than one compound at once, but Easy is right, you benefit from running test alone the first time to know what the sides are.

If you are estrogen sensitive, you may experience bloat, water retention... Along with elevated blood pressure.. Gyno symptoms are small lumps forming under your nipples, and if your nipples become puffy for more than a few days or start becoming tender or itchy, then dosing an AI would be recommended.

About AIs. Many to choose from. You can use something topical like Formastanzol, a topical version of Formestane, which is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, but it will drop your estrogen levels super low if you don't really need to use it. Letrozole, Exemestane, and Anastrozole are all other options that you can use. Read up on dosing, sides, and half lives of each of those compounds and make sure you feel educated enough to choose one. IMO it's not wise to dose an AI unless you have estrogen sides because it can hinder your gains, dry out your joints, and have an adverse effect on your lipid values.

HCG. Human Chorionic Gonadtropin is a woman's hormone that is used to keep your testicles from experiencing atrophy. It is basically mimicking LH production, while your body's endogenous LH production is shut down and you can use it to ease into PCT on longer cycles. If you run more than one compound I STRONGLY recommend using it and you can begin dosing 250iu x 2 weekly starting two weeks after your first test injection.

Start PCT with your SERM of choice 2 weeks after your last test injection, allowing the ester to fully clear your system. Some OTC supplements may be effective enough on certain individuals, but I like to have a SERM on hand just in case. Remember that serms can be hepatoxic, so taking supports for your liver is recommended during the cycle and PCT. Although test is not considered hepatoxic for the most part, it does have the capability to be so with higher doses or even depending on the individual. Or perhaps if you do have a "kickstart" with a methylated oral compound, that would be a situation where you would want to use liver supports.

I always advocate cholesterol supports during cycles because your lipids take a lot longer to recover then your liver values do. Lowering your HDL and increasing your blood pressure builds plaque in your arteries, causing damage to your cardiovascular system. Omega fatty acids with a higher amount of 3 over 6 or 9 is recommened, along with red yeast rice to promote higher HDL and lower LDL. If you supplement with RYR, however, it depletes levels of Coq10, which is a very powerful antioxidant which is beneficial to the heart. So basically, they are best when supplemented alongside eachother. This may become expensive.

It seems like you are gonna run a test cycle, or maybe a kickstarted cycle.. Which is good. Leave the deca out this time around, as it's opening a whole different can of worms. Progestin sides can be difficult to control, and once you experience them they are troublesome and harder to get rid of then estrogen sides. Tren and Deca are infamous for causing temporary impotence, along with prolactin gyno, which could have you lactating (and traditional AIs wont do ANYTHING for this).

Over the counter supps. You may or not want to use a caffeinated preworkout powder, depending on how your blood pressure is during the cycle. To control bp the easiest, increase your water intake to reduce water retention. Creatine is good on cycle, helps your muscles hold water during heavy, strenous workouts and I never come off of it. My kidney values are fine. Enjoy eating more meat and more protein shakes, as being on AAS increases your body's protein synthesis. You can use supplements like GEAR to get the most of your protein intake.. GEAR is a MAP protein which is basically broken down and amplified to make it more bioavailable to assist recovery. Other supplements like Need2slin, a nutrient partitioner can be used to help shuttle carbs and proteins to your muscles and basically make the most out of your meals and complex carbs. Some people take it to justify cheat meals, but I don't believe in that. It basically just makes your body more insulin sensitive, which makes you less prone to fat gain and makes it easier for your muscles to receive the nutrients they need.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. I hope my post helps. Best of luck and don't forget to send me a message with the link to your log, should you choose to log your cycle. I'll definitely sub.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
thanks guys. I'm definately going to log this cycle, probably make once a week entries.

SouthernCharm, I actually just started using a topical formestane on my Pmag cycle a few days ago. would that be a sufficient AI for a test/hdrol cycle or would something such as arimidex or some of the others you mentioned suit me better?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent post SC!!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. I'm definately going to log this cycle, probably make once a week entries.

SouthernCharm, I actually just started using a topical formestane on my Pmag cycle a few days ago. would that be a sufficient AI for a test/hdrol cycle or would something such as arimidex or some of the others you mentioned suit me better?

It depends on how you respond to it. For prohormones, its a nice little anabolic addition to your cycle and it's hardly suppressive. You can taper off the dose without worrying about any estro rebound. But you do have to taper off.

IME - For a test cycle, I found that formestane was strong enough, but if you end up being really estro sensitive, then you can use one of the clinical AIs. The thing is that they all have their downside. Adex being bad on your lipids, letro suppressing your sex drive, and Aromasin being very pricey. Your best bet would be to use the Formestane as long as its working, but keep a second option on hand. Always go with the easiest to obtain, easiest on your body first and then resort to harsher compounds if necessary.

If you log it, you're gonna have a lot of people wanting more frequent updates lol... Especially a test cycle. Everyone always wants to know how the first pin was, how the sides are, how the workouts are coming lol. But I'd be ok with a once a week update!

So how long until you plan to run that cycle? Im assuming youre on the beginning of your pmag cycle? You should definitely have some time between PCT and running another cycle to allow proper recovery brotha!

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
i'm about 2 weeks into my pmag cycle. i'm going to run it for 6 weeks as long as everything goes smoothly lol. I'm planning on starting my test cycle around the end of april.

On a side note, I have slight gyno like lumps under both of my nipples that have came about in the past few weeks. I should have ran the formestane from day 1 : ( but yea. if they don't clear up on their own/with the formestane should i resort to some arimadex? my friend has a bottle on hand.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
400ml tes a wk, m lmg for the 1st 3wks(75mg a day). run one cap of inhibit E a day

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i'm about 2 weeks into my pmag cycle. i'm going to run it for 6 weeks as long as everything goes smoothly lol. I'm planning on starting my test cycle around the end of april.

On a side note, I have slight gyno like lumps under both of my nipples that have came about in the past few weeks. I should have ran the formestane from day 1 : ( but yea. if they don't clear up on their own/with the formestane should i resort to some arimadex? my friend has a bottle on hand.
Actually letro will clear it up faster then adex IMO. What brand formestane are you using? How many mg daily?

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
ok sweet i'll have to try the letro if this formestane doesn't work out. I'm using CEL formestane, 200mg a day(100mg in the morning, 100mg at night).

gymrat - I'm confused about your post lol. are you saying that's the cycle I should run for my test, and to use m lmg instead of hdrol?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
uh... 200mg thats quite a bunch of forma.. That should clear it up, but taper your dose down after the gyno subsides or it will come right back if you drop off the dose. If that doesn't work, use the letro bro.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
oh damn lol. i mean the bottle straight up says use 100 to 200 mg daily!? is that going to hinder my gains from the pmag?? or F#%$ me up in any other aspect?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
nah its not just make sure you taper off. A good dose of formastane is pretty anabolic, just sayin it suppresses estrogen pretty good so make sure to taper the dose as youre coming off

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
ok word. i've heard people say formestane could possibly help lean you out a little? is that bs or are they just referring to dropping a bit of water weight due to lower e levels?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ok word. i've heard people say formestane could possibly help lean you out a little? is that bs or are they just referring to dropping a bit of water weight due to lower e levels?
bingo!

:biggthumpup:

blackbee

Awards
The frequency of injections depends on the concentration of the oil and the ester used. For example, if you are wanting to do 500mg/week and you're using test enanthate or cypionate, you could do a shot on sunday/wed, mon/thurs, etc. This will help to stabilize your blood levels. The half life of those esters is roughly 14 days...CUT DUE TO LENGTH
Great Post SC! Good info.

Looking forward to your log Ironman as I too will be jumping to the darkside some time this year. :rocketwhore:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good info SC!!

repped brother

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
thanks for all the info and wisdom SC! really appreciate it man.

Blackbee - haha yea man I had always kinda been scared of doing it but I'm getting ready lol.

SC - would test sustanon be a good choice, both for results and only having to jab 2 times a week?

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
Ok, so at 200 mg a day, started 3 days ago, how long before I will start to notice reduction of nipple lumps, If the formestane does work??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
400ml tes a wk, m lmg for the 1st 3wks(75mg a day). run one cap of inhibit E a day

Run the M Lmg for 3wks and run 1 cap of Inhibit E a day cuz its a wet compund. The AI will help dry it out. You only need the oral in the start because Test E takes 20-22 days to kick in (slow acting). Than the Tes E will really b all you need from there on out.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so at 200 mg a day, started 3 days ago, how long before I will start to notice reduction of nipple lumps, If the formestane does work??
Form isn't what you want for gyno reduction. It is more for prevention.imo I would use letro.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
letro, i know it can reduce your libido, but any other negatives i would need to look out for with it?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any suggestions as far as brands and sites for letro? i know it can reduce your libido, but any other negatives i would need to look out for with it?
We are not allowed to post sites or brands on this website. I would change your post. Look up "research chemicals " and you should find it for your lab rat:biggthumpup: I never noticed any sides from it other than reduction in gyno.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
oh my bad. post changed lol! thanks though. my lab rats tits are sore haha

W153GUY

Awards
I apologize if i have tread jacked im new to these forum thing. I am running my 2nd cycle and i will be using the same compounds as stated by *ironman*. my dosage will be 500mg of test 1-12 weeks
500mg of deca 1-12 weeks
80mg anavar 1-6 weeks.
firstly is it wise to run 500iu per week of HCG throughout the cycle and continue post cycle for month?
secondly should i take nolvadex or arimidex through cycle and post for gyno and estrogen?
and lastly would clomid be necessary for PCT if i am running HCG for post cycle.
Once again i apologize if i have tread jacked.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Ironman! You seem like your in good hands here. A lot of folks helping you out! But I'm in on this! What's your goals on this cycle? 10-15 solid pounds so recomp? Or ya gonna bulk? What's your diet like bro? Just curiouse here