advice for preload for m-drol?

bb777

Awards
im prepping to run m-drol 10-20-30 ihave all in order ready to go (support supps,nolva, etc.) my ?? is is 1 week of loading cycle assist &liver support enough time or is 2weeks definitely required? im 39 yr old if age is facctor

SAPFO

Awards
This helped me. M-Drol is a Superdrol clone..

Necessary Supplements on Superdrol
SD is methylated as mentioned, and being a 17?-alkylated compound, stress will be inevitably put on the liver. The most common method employed by users of methylated steroids would be supplementing with Milk Thistle, available from health stores, supplement stores and some bulk powder stores. The Milk Thistle that you purchase needs to be standardised to at least 80% silymarin (the active compound), and users should run 1000mg ed of milk thistle (giving 800mg silymarin). Other liver protection aids, such as N-Acetyl Carnitine (NAC), etc, may also be employed if the user so desires.

If cramping occurs, as it may likely do, 5g ed of Taurine as well as potassium (add bananas into diet) will definitely help. If you have not used Taurine before, start off on 3g ed (take it pre-workout if possible, about 30mins prior to exercise) and build up to 5g. Taurine is available at very low prices from online bulk powder suppliers.

The major issue with SD usage as discussed is the 'trashing' of lipid levels. Thus I would never recommend a cycle of SD without the user taking the precaution of supplementing with cholesterol regulating products. One very good product, which is comparable to prescription statins and other products for cholesterol problems, is Red Yeast Rice (RYR or cholestin). A minimum of 1200mg of RYR ed for the duration of the cycle including PCT should help to maintain healthy levels of LDL and HDL. NOW foods sell a good form of RYR, which includes CoQ10 and some Milk Thistle as well as Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA). One problem of supplementing with RYR is that it depletes the heart of CoQ10, so when using RYR one must also supplement with CoQ10. 60-100mg ed of CoQ10 should be sufficient whilst on RYR.

Due to loss of libido being a possible issue with some (but most users do not report this to any great depth), one may consider the use of Tribulus Terrestris as a supplement to include in one's PCT.

Also, in view of the lethargy that SD promotes, some users may wish to supplement with caffeine or other stimulants if they so wish.

Example of a Superdrol Cycle - (values given are every day - ed)

3-5 days prior to cycle (supplement loading):

* 1000mg Milk Thistle
* 1200mg RYR
* 60mg CoQ10
* 3g Taurine

Week 1:

* 20mg Superdrol, split doses
* Supplement stack*

Week 2:

* Supplement stack*

Week 3:

* Supplement stack*

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

Either:

Rebound XT/ATD PCT week 1:

* 75mg Rebound XT (3 caps 1 in morning, 2 in evening taken with 10g of fat ideally)
* Supplement Stack*

Rebound XT/ATD PCT week 2:

* 50mg Rebound XT (1 cap in morning, 1 in evening, with 10g fat)

Rebound XT/ATD PCT week 3:

* 25mg Rebound XT (1 cap in evening, with fat)

Or:

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) PCT Day 1:

* 60mg Tamoxifen (taken all at once when convenient)
* Supplement stack*

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) PCT Days 2-11:

* 40mg Tamoxifen (taken all at once when convenient)
* Supplement stack* (up to days 5-7)

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) PCT Days 12-21:

* 20mg Tamoxifen

Optional extra: Add Tribulus throughout PCT.

*Supplement stack:

* 1000mg Milk Thistle
* 1200mg RYR
* 60mg CoQ10
* 5g Taurine

Water intake should be high throughout the cycle.

Generally time on + PCT should equal time off, so one should ideally wait 6 weeks after PCT finishes before starting a new cycle of SD. SD can be stacked with other 'pro-hormones,' but I do not recommend stacking with those that are methylated as this will put too much unnecessary strain on the liver, even with Milk Thistle supplementation.

Lighter individuals (<170lbs) and those less adventurous may want to consider starting off on 10mg ed for the first 3-7 days to assess how they react to it, and maybe increasing to 20mg ed from the second week onwards. Those that don't respond well after 2 weeks to 20mg ed may also wish to consider going up to 30mg ed, but sides can be a lot worse at this dosage in many. People may also want to consider running it for 4 weeks, and although the above is an example cycle I would recommend, a 4-week cycle would be fine; however I would not recommend anything longer than 4 weeks, due to lipid issues and diminishing returns/gains ceasing. The reason I suggest 3 weeks is many people see very little in the way of gains in the fourth week, and it is often unnecessary to go to the fourth week bearing in mind the side effects associated with SD (which can be cumulative).

While strength gains may appear alarmingly rapid, they do not come with a proportional increase in strength of connective tissue. As such, strict form and a level headed approach to training should be maintained, to reduce the likelihood of injury.