In week 5 of DBol/Test C First Cycle so far.....

Super

Awards
Sup fellas,

So here I am in week 5 of my first cycle (well besides PH's)

week 1-5 Dbol 30mg ed
Week 1- 12 Test C 500mg a week

Well, so far so good I guess. Can't say I really noticed the DBOL "kick" in. I mean, my vascularity is definitely up and I get crazy pumps (almost painful) while lifting, but I don't really get that amazing feel good feeling that I hear others talk about while on DBol.

So far i'm up 13 pounds. Probably should be up in weight a little more but I can't front, my diet hasn't been where i would have liked it to be at all times this cycle.

Libido has been a little down for like the last 3 weeks. I feel it coming back with a vengeance though now, as I feel the test starting to kick in.
I think my glutes and quads are finally conditioned for injections, as I'm not limping around sore as hell for days after injections now, and I can actually work my legs in the gym (first 3 weeks leg workouts were impossible).

as far as sides go, not really many to report other than the back pumps from the dbol. They're not much worse than the back pumps one would get from Hdrol or Superdrol though, and are definitely manageable. Skin is a little oily and my face is breaking out a little more than usual, but nothing major.

I hear people say that dbol and test will make you bloat. Well no bloat here. Actually I appear leaner than ever and i'm showing 4 pack abs right now, which i've never done before.

Well that about sums up the cycle thus far.

I have a question though. So far I haven't taken any arimidex. When should I start taking it? Like I said, i'm not noticing any bloat, but what should I look out for as far as my nipples go? Will they get puffy? itchy? should I wait til that happens or just start taking the Arimidex now?

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
Hey Super. I'm just beginning my 2nd week of a similar cycle. Slightly less dbol and with Sus instead of test c. How'd this cycle work out for you?