american cellular labs products

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
quick question guys, my local supp shop just got a ton of amc product in and i had the owner set aside vns-9 (halo) and ah-89 which is like a winstrol i belive but was thinking of stacking the two for a good strength and recomp. can some one chime in, exspecially on th ah-89.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
quick question guys, my local supp shop just got a ton of amc product in and i had the owner set aside vns-9 (halo) and ah-89 which is like a winstrol i belive but was thinking of stacking the two for a good strength and recomp. can some one chime in, exspecially on th ah-89.
^^^BUMP

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I know some of the fellas thats been on AM for a while knows somthing about amc products besides there tren products, can some one chime in. the prices are not bad considering they pulled all there stuff and its hard to get there stuff now.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
AH-89 Xtreme (5-androstanol(3,2-C)pyrazole-3-one-17-ol-THP-ether - 25mg similar to Stanzolol) or what CEL's P-Stanz - I ran it 3ED for 4 weeks with Tren - this stuff was really boosting my strength while cutting me fairly well for not trying as hard as I should.

Could be dosed higher than 75mg ed - I'd double it...but that dependes on how deep your wallet is or how cheap you can get it. I was getting it around $59 a btl b4 it was all pulled off the shelves.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
cool, this should complement the h-drol well, I have to see if I can get two of each. hes been selling these like hot cakes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AH-89 Xtreme (5-androstanol(3,2-C)pyrazole-3-one-17-ol-THP-ether - 25mg similar to Stanzolol) or what CEL's P-Stanz - I ran it 3ED for 4 weeks with Tren - this stuff was really boosting my strength while cutting me fairly well for not trying as hard as I should.

Could be dosed higher than 75mg ed - I'd double it...but that dependes on how deep your wallet is or how cheap you can get it. I was getting it around $59 a btl b4 it was all pulled off the shelves.
you ran pro stanozol thp ether at 75mg? any results you saw werent from the pro stanozol.

this isn't a pro hormone, but an active steroid, with a thp ether added instead of the 17a methyl group.

thp ether is removed once the steroid hits the stomach acids, and your left with an active steroid with no protection from the stomach to the blood stream.

pro stanozol thp ether is weaker mg for mg than furazabo thp ether,

I have ran both at 300mg.

pro stanozol needs to be dosed at around 400mg as a starting dosage. stacked.

solo would be about 600mg e/d.

so if you saw results from 75mg, it was probably something else in those caps other than stanozol thp ether.

or it was all the pro dienolone.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
you ran pro stanozol thp ether at 75mg? any results you saw werent from the pro stanozol....so if you saw results from 75mg, it was probably something else in those caps other than stanozol thp ether..
I had great gains on ACL's MMA-3 (bold100 clone) dosed at 300mg for 8 weeks...throw in the tren and pstanz...weight doesn't climb much but the strength was ridiculous.... so as I have mentioned before....

ACL MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps spaced evenly every 6 hrs ED) 8/10 As I said before, this product has been underated by many. I think any other 1,4ad product ran ALONE at THIS DOSAGE would have less results ... This could have been dosed higher but who knows the effects it may have had on mine or anyone else's body. Just after 56 days I have Gained muscle mass and cut BF. Impressive for not doing any as much cardio as I should have. I as said before, with the extra cardio I believe that my BF could have been decreased even more significantly. Even before I had started TREN, in the first 28 days I had reached at least 3 new PRs. This stuff is the real deal. You don't need to run out and buy 4 bottles of this to get results unlike some of the other 1,4 AD products. Once stacked with TREN....crazy results.

ACL TREN Xtreme 90mg (3caps spaced evenly every 6 hrs ED) 10/10 There isn't one bad thing I can think of to say about this product. AMAZING Strength increases! I have surpassed all of my goals and I still have 4 weeks to go.
Here is my log: JustDidIt's ACL "Bold, Tren & PStanz Log

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, im not doubting you had great gains, im doubting the compounds contained in the capsules you took.

the dosages you took were way lower than other compounds for everything but the pro dienolone (90mg's is normal)

bold is around 600-800mg for 6-8 weeks, and pro stanozol is around 300-350mg for 4-6 weeks.

so im not doubting you, just saying, I believe your caps contained a little more than what was on the label. ;)

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
oh, im not doubting you had great gains, im doubting the compounds contained in the capsules you took.

the dosages you took were way lower than other compounds for everything but the pro dienolone (90mg's is normal)

bold is around 600-800mg for 6-8 weeks, and pro stanozol is around 300-350mg for 4-6 weeks.

so im not doubting you, just saying, I believe your caps contained a little more than what was on the label. ;)
^^^^Agreed, like I've posted b4.......As we've seen in the news, Americell-labs and the parent company VMG Global Inc in Vegas was busted a while back... So who knows how strong the MMA-3 Xtreme really was...or what was/is in the AH-89. You could prob still run it higher than I did with better results.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
the owner of my local shop said hes talked to acl and they have some new products coming out under a new company name, I think he said its lion heart or somthing like that but hes getting it in so well see.

whats up with there estro extreme, I heard they sapposedly had found real nolva in it but that sounds a little over the top, but its possible.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I liked p stanz at 300/350mg ED. 200-250 just didnt give the same effect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 1
Anabolics 4
hard iron Anabolics 25
Xman315 35 and Older 12