M-drol...chest pain?

DevlinRD

Awards
is chest pain normal? i mean i just started today, only 10mg, had a decent work out, minor back pump for 5 minutes when i got home which felt so weird...but right now while eating im experiancing chest pain from the ribs up, is it possible its the mdrol?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
If there is ANY doubt about your heart, go to the hospital or call 911. If you have to ask here, don't gamble dude.

DevlinRD

Awards
i have no doubt in my heart, and i checked my BP earlier, 132/58 which isnt BAD. its not like a stinging chest pain, just feels like pressure being put on me. its weird. i think its the massive amount of food ive injested today to meet a caloric surplus. possible?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
"pressure" or "tightness" in the chest are the most common ways classical angina is described by individuals experiencing cardiac related angina. however, classical angina is typically brought on by exertion, not while at rest. my guess is if your still alive and reading this, your probably fine. couldnt tell if if its related to the mdrol or not. my only advise is that if it continues on or if it returns, get to the hospital and get a 12 lead EKG stat, otherwise i wouldnt worry to much, just use common sense.

DevlinRD

Awards
"pressure" or "tightness" in the chest are the most common ways classical angina is described by individuals experiencing cardiac related angina. however, classical angina is typically brought on by exertion, not while at rest. my guess is if your still alive and reading this, your probably fine. couldnt tell if if its related to the mdrol or not. my only advise is that if it continues on or if it returns, get to the hospital and get a 12 lead EKG stat, otherwise i wouldnt worry to much, just use common sense.
well hey thanks i appreciate it. yeah ive dealt with it before, it used to happen even when im just driving, so im guessing its just stress related with just starting the cycle and what not. but ill keep this post under favorites to keep the ekg in my mind.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
If it's your first day I highly doubt it's the M-drol. I've never heard of this side effect

DevlinRD

Awards
If it's your first day I highly doubt it's the M-drol. I've never heard of this side effect
yeah i wasnt sure, but with all the pills im putting in myself if i really had angina, it could be a factor of just taking it, not primarily from it. ima just take it day by day and see how it goes.