PH's being discontinued?

BillyBoy5885

Awards
I just read CEL is no longer making PH's. Is this the "real end" of PH's? Is there any other company coming out with promising clones?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just read CEL is no longer making PH's. Is this the "real end" of PH's? Is there any other company coming out with promising clones?
They're not clones, but Primordial Performance is working on the release of the AndroSeries.

~Rosie~

BillyBoy5885

Awards
Call me lazy, but are there any scheduled release dates for those products? I would love to see some logs/reviews when they come out.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are anticipating a release within the next month or so

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Call me lazy, but are there any scheduled release dates for those products? I would love to see some logs/reviews when they come out.
Where's this guy been??!?!?!? Under a rock?LOL:spank:

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Beastdrol, helladrol, diesalbolan, and katanadrol is still bein sold.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IBE has posted that they will be releasing some clones as well as some new anabolics.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transform got some really good prices on ph/ps.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
x1000

transform supplemtns has now become the new king of value for ph/ds. 17 dollar SD ohhhhhh yeah. Ibes epi, havok, most of cels steroids, a couple purus labs products, and a few PP PHs are still easily found online.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x1000

transform supplemtns has now become the new king of value for ph/ds. 17 dollar SD ohhhhhh yeah. Ibes epi, havok, most of cels steroids, a couple purus labs products, and a few PP PHs are still easily found online.
Yeah i spent more than seventeen dollars at McDonalds today.:lol:

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
x1000

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fingers crossed that everything works out and the first comes out - with the other following hard on its heels - in February!

~Rosie~

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ya, IBE has some new compounds coming out and some clones, as well as the traditional epi/boladrol still

2die4

2die4

Awards
x1000

excellent prizes on too many things :)

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Ya, IBE has some new compounds coming out and some clones, as well as the traditional epi/boladrol still
IBE sold out to PHF, They're out of the PH/DS business

Massa520

Awards
IBE sold out to PHF, They're out of the PH/DS business

PHF bought IBE's name.. not sure if you meant the guys that use to own IBE when you said this but they still make all the PH's and are coming out with new ones...

LOLs at boladrol being called traditional.. hasn't it only been out like 2 months? LOL