SD as a preworkout?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to what you guys think of SD being used as a pre-workout aid. I'm not talking about any sort of pulsing strategy or anything. I'm shut down regardless thanks to test/deca so I'm not trying to minimize that. I just love the fullness and pump SD gives at the gym.

Thoughts?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i've used it as a pulse, and in a cycle form 1hr preworkout... and yea it rocked.

10mg was a noticable pow! but 20mg didnt have double the pow, but still slightly more than 10mg.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 mg will suffice for pre-WO purposes but might take a few days to show...

Hell, letting 5 mg build itself up after a few days will get the job done.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to what you guys think of SD being used as a pre-workout aid. I'm not talking about any sort of pulsing strategy or anything. I'm shut down regardless thanks to test/deca so I'm not trying to minimize that. I just love the fullness and pump SD gives at the gym.

Thoughts?
Sounds interesting. I'm guessing you ran the pct for the test/deca. What are your plans after the SD in terms of pct/supplementation?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds interesting. I'm guessing you ran the pct for the test/deca. What are your plans after the SD in terms of pct/supplementation?
He's probably on cycle right now.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i pop mine pre wokout. 1-1 1/2 hour before workout. i dont like spacin them out, i never saw that great results

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.

I'm looking at a couple different ways to blast so to speak.
I figured you were. You should look at boladrol, tbh. The side effects are very low. I used it as a standalone for a 2 week cycle and man I blew up. A little bit more wet than I'd like, but hey. It really packs on the pounds. It's also very similar to a cheque drop feeling when I took only 2 mg preworkout. If you take 4 or 6 preworkout you might end up murdering all the people in your gym. In a good way! :ugh2:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I figured you were. You should look at boladrol, tbh. The side effects are very low. I used it as a standalone for a 2 week cycle and man I blew up. A little bit more wet than I'd like, but hey. It really packs on the pounds. It's also very similar to a cheque drop feeling when I took only 2 mg preworkout. If you take 4 or 6 preworkout you might end up murdering all the people in your gym. In a good way! :ugh2:
How maintainable are gains after a 2 week cycle?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
go for it Harry. i know you heard of super NOX. imo the best(strongest) pwo in existance

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i know they have a new version but i'm sure it's still out there somwhere, lol. probably available still on some uk sites..................

but no question, you're probably better off makin your own, you'll save yourself some coin too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
di-methyl-trenbolone for pre workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
You know I don't speak spanish. In english please.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
deh joose made you stoopid fo sho.

best to stick with da muscle tech NaNo Vapor for your pre workout fo shizzle

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thoughts?
Hormonals can be dosed/used pre-training to help with giving a boost, focus, aggression, etc. If you're going to do this, then take either your full dose then, or split it and use half pre-training and the other later.

How maintainable are gains after a 2 week cycle?
That depends on your PCT - not only do some not set their PCT up correctly, but they also make the mistake of decreasing both their calories, as well as training volume and intensity, and then wonder why they lose their gains.
~Rosie~