Hdrol vs Epi, your experience?

jshin

Awards
Just throwing this out there...I have a healthy stash of Epi (1 Bottle of Havoc and 2 of Estane). I also have only 1 bottle of Hdrol, i've never touched it but its the consensus around here that it should be used for 6 weeks due to its longer kick in time (I only have enough for 4 weeks). I'm not really looking to purchase more products..rather use what I already have during a RECOMP. I recently suffered a retinal detachment that required surgery, I am slowly regaining my sight but I've been completely banned from the gym. My only exercise until this is walking....lord I'm going insane. Once my health is in order I plan on getting a few quality weeks back in the gym before jumping on my recomp. Thoughts/comments, discuss.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol barely starts working at 2.5 weeks, I would just say buy some more and run it for 6 weeks. stuff is cheap so why not?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run the h drol high and for 6wks. I like it better than Epi. H drol gives me better strength gains. Epi is more hardness, vascularity, etc. Better for stacking.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol barely starts working at 2.5 weeks, I would just say buy some more and run it for 6 weeks. stuff is cheap so why not?
really? when i ran it by the end of the 1st week my weight was already shooting up. glycogen no doubt but between weeks 1 and 2 it was kicking in nicely for me

remember OP, everyone responds differently.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
You can low dose the two of them together.

I ran 30 mg EPI w/ 50 Halo ED. Worked great. Halo has a long half life (12+ hrs?), and I think that helps smooth out the Epi, which is something like 6 hrs, I think.

I also had good results running Halo solo at 75 ED, and EPI solo at 30 ED. Good feelings throughout, and steady progress that I have kept (Even into the cut I am running now).

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
You can low dose the two of them together.

I ran 30 mg EPI w/ 50 Halo ED. Worked great. Halo has a long half life (12+ hrs?), and I think that helps smooth out the Epi, which is something like 6 hrs, I think.

I also had good results running Halo solo at 75 ED, and EPI solo at 30 ED. Good feelings throughout, and steady progress that I have kept (Even into the cut I am running now).
thats a reasonable amount of methyls since most run epi solo at 30-40, and hdrol at 50-75.

hdrol is ~2x the half life of epi. IMO, i wouldnt stack them. if you want to stack, stack eg hdrol with stanodrol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another option would be a bridge of the two compounds. you say you only have enough for 4 weeks of hdrol but have plenty of Epi. you could try a bridge like this:

hdrol50/75/75/75/0/0/

Epi:0/0/30/30/40/50

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly they both can be used for your goal. It is going to come down to your diet ultimately.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I bridged the two together and had great results and maintained the gains. 50mg on H-drol and 30mg Havoc.

Accursed

Awards
I ran hdrol for 5 weeks at 75/75/75/75/75, and I enjoyed it more than 30/30/30/30 of Epi. I had a strong reaction to the hdrol, with minimal sides. So i would choose hdrol, and not to mention its really inexpensive. My .02

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Ran both, epi at 10/20/40/40 and halodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75

diet was the same for both, 5000+ cals clean

Epi gave me about +8lbs and some nice strength and halodrol made me shredded, weight stayed the same, and strength shot up.

I ran halodrol will my friend and he had totally different results; put on about +15lbs with the same training/diet. Dunno

personally I liked halodrol better but I dont think I ran epi at the sweet spot (40mg) for long enough. Doing it again I would go 6 weeks at 40mg.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran both, epi at 10/20/40/40 and halodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75

diet was the same for both, 5000+ cals clean

Epi gave me about +8lbs and some nice strength and halodrol made me shredded, weight stayed the same, and strength shot up.

I ran halodrol will my friend and he had totally different results; put on about +15lbs with the same training/diet. Dunno

personally I liked halodrol better but I dont think I ran epi at the sweet spot (40mg) for long enough. Doing it again I would go 6 weeks at 40mg.
Yeh that's a better approach for Epi. 10-20mg is nothing

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats why I bumped it up to 40 so quickly

Ran it at 30 for 2 days and I was like, f it Im going to 40 haha. Not a bad run though.

twistid

Awards
I have 1 bottle of E-stane and a weeks worth of H-drol @ 50mg

Can I use the first weeks of h-drol followed by epi @ 20/20/30/30/30 ?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I don't know man - maybe I had a unique Epi experience but right off the bat I felt a sense of alpha well being that's hard to match ... first day and at 10mg. My lifts were greatly improved and I don't think it was just placebo effect.

I would say - Epi was almost like a feeling of being "high". I would get the giggles like crazy and start laughing at stupid stuff. The stuff really must have excited my dopamine levels. Right off the bat - a total horn dog ... to the point that I found myself smiling at un-attractive women. Wassup with that? Pumps just unbelievable.

I wish I could use the stuff every day I do "heavy" lifts - which is Mon (Chest) / Wed (Legs) / Fri (Back) ... I lift on Tues and Thurs too - but those are light days for me.

A real "cutter" too - gain weight and get ripped. Hell, my cycle was only a mini two week cycle to see how I'd do on it - and boy, this was some great stuff. Not everyone responds this way but I gained 4 pounds in two weeks and improved my lifts greatly and I've kept the gains and strength.

I might also add, I'm 49 so maybe that had a role in how it worked for me. I'm a big guy normally though (6'2" / 220 lbs) ... I don't know my natural test levels but I've always had a high libido and no problem putting on lean muscle and cutting when I need too. The Epi definitely amplified all that though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was my last week of my Turinabol (h-drol) of a 5week cycle with androhard which i have one more week of. Thus far i gained 10lbs and thats only on a low carb high protein, and fat diet with cals at 2200-2700. I loved it. Next cycle will my epi in may.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Wow great gains especially on a low cal/low carb diet. Glad you liked your cycle!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^Wow great gains especially on a low cal/low carb diet. Glad you liked your cycle!
Yea i loved it. Idk how i gained 10lbs lol i was being amazed every week. Strength gains were mediocre bcause im always strong. Wat i noticed was more focus, hardening of the muscles and pumps and more of a lean look. Next time i would like to dose the turinabol at 2ml instead of the 1.5 and go a whole 6weeks..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's exactly the the type of gains you would expect from both of those hormones, the ten pounds is crazy.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If your going to run both i would do this
Epi

40/40/30/20

Halo
50/50/75/100/100

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your going to run both i would do this
Epi

40/40/30/20

Halo
50/50/75/100/100
Your not suggesting running 2 methylated compounds at the same time are you? Too risky in my opinion.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yep, people run way worse stacks. You could also drop the Epi after 3wks. The Halo will take over than and you wont really need the Epi.

If your way worried about two meth's stop the Epi after day 16-17 and only run up to 30mg.

30mg of SD is about the same on the liver to 30mg of Epi/ 50mg halo from my exp.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I like H-drol better from the standpoint that it doesn't make me break out, Epi was like puberty on steroids... pun intended lol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Bloods? Otherwise it's just conjecture, not saying you are wrong.

have not tested it for sure. not solid proof i guess. Ive been messing with stuff for a while and can tell a decent amount but blood tests would be it.