First Cycle, Finally going to pull the trigger, help

wgalczak

Awards
I've spent months and months researching pro-hormones, pinning, etc. and I think I've finally decided to pull the trigger. I'd really like constructive criticism on my cycle. I need to get stronger, faster, and flexibility/balance are a concern also. I do not want to lose any weight, but I don't necessarily need to gain weight. So maybe a recomp/mild bulk.

Stats:
23 years old, ~9 years training
6'1"
265lbs. 16% bf
squat 505x4
bench 320x4
deadlift 455x3
Play semi-professional football currently and hopefully D1 ball this coming August.

Cycle preface: I am hoping because I'm taking epi as opposed to pinning or something more harsh like boladrol that I can go with a non-rx PCT. I know that nolva/torem are harsh on the liver so I'm trying to see if I can run without those. Let me know if you disagree.
Epistane by IBE 6 week cycle
30mg day1,2
40mg day3-28
50mg day29-42
During this cycle I'll be taking animal pak at night, opti-men in the morning. 5mg of fish oil 2xday, glucosamine/chondritin 2xday, glutamine 5mg 2xday, creatine 5mg 2xday "organ shield" which includes milk thistle 1xday for 60days.
My diet will also be kept in check with eating somewhere around 0-500cals over maintenance.

Post cycle
"Post Cycle Support" taken for 30days
Phyto-Testosterone 400mg 2xday 30days

My main questions:
1.) Is cycling upto 50mg too much? I do weigh 265lbs...
2.) Should I be adding in some liv52 in addition to "organ shield"/milk thistle while on cycle?
3.) Can I go without nolva/torem, etc. for PCT or do I have to man-up and just do it? A lot of what I'm told about the SERMs is they're as bad on the liver as the actual PHs.

I apologize about posting another huge post like this again before cycling on. I've been nervous about cycling on because of the risks.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
If I was you I would run liv52 and a serm just to be on the safe side.

PLer1290

Awards
If you're worried about just nolva stressing your liver, then you shouldn't even be using prohormones because they will stress your liver way more than nolva. At the doses we use in PCT for nolva, it puts insignificant strain on the liver.

Run the epi at 30/30/40/40/50/540. That's 30mg/day the first and second week, 40mg/day for the next 2 weeks, etc.

You don't need Animal Pak AND Optimen. Choose one or the other.

Spread out your fish oil more.

Save the glutamine and creatine for post cycle to preserve strength and recover faster.

You'll need way more Organ Shield, or you can just get CEL Cycle Support, which is an all in one and is much better.

Run Nolva at 20/20/10/10.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I was you I would run liv52 and a serm just to be on the safe side.
Good advice.

My main questions:
1.) Is cycling upto 50mg too much? I do weigh 265lbs... I weighed 250 and didnt need to go past 40 but YMMV
2.) Should I be adding in some liv52 in addition to "organ shield"/milk thistle while on cycle? couldnt hurt
3.) Can I go without nolva/torem, etc. for PCT or do I have to man-up and just do it? A lot of what I'm told about the SERMs is they're as bad on the liver as the actual PHs. 6 wks is a looooooong time to try to use a SERMless otc pct IMO
Good luck, Epi has always given me good strength gains with some mass/repartition.

wgalczak

Awards
If you're worried about just nolva stressing your liver, then you shouldn't even be using prohormones because they will stress your liver way more than nolva. At the doses we use in PCT for nolva, it puts insignificant strain on the liver.

Run the epi at 30/30/40/40/50/540. That's 30mg/day the first and second week, 40mg/day for the next 2 weeks, etc.

You don't need Animal Pak AND Optimen. Choose one or the other.

Spread out your fish oil more.

Save the glutamine and creatine for post cycle to preserve strength and recover faster.

You'll need way more Organ Shield, or you can just get CEL Cycle Support, which is an all in one and is much better.

Run Nolva at 20/20/10/10.
Thank all of you for the good advice. I'm going to do that dosing and figure out something for getting nolva. I currently take glutamine/creatine in the morning and post workout. and yeah, if I'm taking animal pak while on cycle i'll save opti men for later. To save on cost probably going to toss "post cycle support", organ shield instead for a SERM/liv52.

Side question: Is phyto testosterone really as good for PCT as I keep hearing? I've heard it's actually fairly viable solo...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep using the creatine on cycle
Phyto-Testosterone is great stuff, very adaptable and certainly can help in PCT not just for recovery, but will keep your appetite up. Honestly though if you are not going with a SERM, which I think you should, our TRS stack would be your best option imo. If anything get Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 (DAA) to go along with what you already have.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep using the creatine on cycle
Phyto-Testosterone is great stuff, very adaptable and certainly can help in PCT not just for recovery, but will keep your appetite up. Honestly though if you are not going with a SERM, which I think you should, our TRS stack would be your best option imo. If anything get Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 (DAA) to go along with what you already have.
I have to agree DAA coming to the market has been a good thing. I have a few brands on hand and its now a staple of mine.

wgalczak

Awards
i have a newb question now that I'm going to be using a SERM. If I get "LiquiNolv" is that going to differ from pill-grade nolvadex? Also I see it's liquid, I just take this orally right?

Sorry, I have done research on SERMs, but when I was going to take nolva on my first cycle I planned it was in oral pill form.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Liquid Nolva is oral and take doseage as you would pill form and youll be fine.

wgalczak

Awards
Liquid Nolva is oral and take doseage as you would pill form and youll be fine.
Since you're still around I guess I'll ask this too. I've been reading about dosing times and figured out that I'll be taking my epi doses with fish oil/light meal, but would taking 2pills morning and 2 pills pre workout (3-4pm) be the best for a 40mg dosage or just take it all pre workout?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I ran 40 I went 1-AM, 2-PreWO, 1 late-PM