How to take Boladrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Two excerpts from the text jbry posted that really stuck out at me..

    7-alkyltestosterone derivatives were tested and were found to lose androgenic and anabolic activity rapidly as the size of the group at the C-7 position increased.
    What does it mean by "as the size of group at C-7 position increased?" What causes this size increase? ; as this excerpt makes it sound like this "size increase" of the carbon molecule at the 7th position is what's responsible for Bolasterone's and Calusterone's A/A ratio (or any 7a for that matter)
    7-methylation of 19-nor androgens with a 17-methyl group causes a many fold increase in androgenicity due to a sufficient protection of the 17-methyl group that permits delivery of the highly active 19-nor steroid to the end organ
    ^One can only imagine how suppressive ment-dione will be. Good lord. 7a methylation, according to this text, only increases androgenicity in a 19 nor derivative like ment-dione.. ~ EDIT: NVM, it says only if it has a 17a methylation, so disregard this one
    Antaeus Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Two excerpts from the text jbry posted that really stuck out at me..

    What does it mean by "as the size of group at C-7 position increased?" What causes this size increase? ; as this excerpt makes it sound like this "size increase" of the carbon molecule at the 7th position is what's responsible for Bolasterone's and Calusterone's A/A ratio (or any 7a for that matter)
    They tested a number of 7a-alkylated testosterone derivatives with different 7a-substituents. They found that smaller functional groups (like a methyl group) caused a significant increase in anabolic and androgenic activity, but the larger the substituent, the less anabolic and androgenic activity was seen.
    Antus Labs rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    They tested a number of 7a-alkylated testosterone derivatives with different 7a-substituents. They found that smaller functional groups (like a methyl group) caused a significant increase in anabolic and androgenic activity, but the larger the substituent, the less anabolic and androgenic activity was seen.


    The substitution at the 7-position with a cyano or
    acetylthio moiety resulted in lower binding affinity and decreased
    biological activity compared to the 7-methyl substitution
    Oh duh, somehow I missed this part of the paper. So basically that means methyl substitution was the most prudent in comparison to a cyano group and the others that were tested (does not surprise me, it's always a methyl lmao). But how would that relate to size? Is a cyano larger than a methyl group or something?
    Antaeus Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Oh duh, somehow I missed this part of the paper. So basically that means methyl substitution was the most prudent in comparison to a cyano group and the others that were tested (does not surprise me, it's always a methyl lmao). But how would that relate to size? Is a cyano larger than a methyl group or something?
    A methyl group is a small functional group. This is why it is used at 17a. Its existence prevents the 17b-ol from becoming a 17-one, but it is small enough not to impair receptor binding. The same is true of the 7a position - a methyl group here imparts a number of positive receptor binding effects that larger substituents do not.

    The paper it is referring to does not study bolasterone specifically, or a testosterone derivative with a 7a cyano group.
    Antus Labs rep

  5. so far it is looking like boladrol dosage should be dosed between 8-10mg
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    A methyl group is a small functional group. This is why it is used at 17a. Its existence prevents the 17b-ol from becoming a 17-one, but it is small enough not to impair receptor binding. The same is true of the 7a position - a methyl group here imparts a number of positive receptor binding effects that larger substituents do not.

    The paper it is referring to does not study bolasterone specifically, or a testosterone derivative with a 7a cyano group.
    Ok thanks henry, yeah I knew it wasn't talking about anything specific I just drew conclusions from its context.
    Antaeus Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    so far it is looking like boladrol dosage should be dosed between 8-10mg
    It would seem that way. It would've been more consumer friendly to make the tablets 3-4mg, At 8 mg I could feel it in full swing and leaned out nicely
    Antaeus Rep

  8. the next run will be 3 or 4mg per tablet we still did not make out minds up yet..lol

  9. hmmm........... ree-hee-hee-heelyyyy.....

  10. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    so far it is looking like boladrol dosage should be dosed between 8-10mg
    Split into 2 equal AM and PM doses?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    the next run will be 3 or 4mg per tablet we still did not make out minds up yet..lol
    Interesting.
    PHF Rep


  12. Boladrol is in tablet form and not a capped pill correct?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Boladrol is in tablet form and not a capped pill correct?
    Correct

  14. Thanks. How big are the tabs? Just wondering if I could easily split them

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Thanks. How big are the tabs? Just wondering if I could easily split them
    Don't split them, they are incredibly small
    Antaeus Rep

  16. They are only 2mg of Boladrol per. According to the IBE rep, they are upping the recommended dosage to 8-10mg. No reason to split a 2mg anyway.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Thanks. How big are the tabs? Just wondering if I could easily split them
    It's like the size of an Aspirin. And there is no reason to take 1 mg of Boladrol.

  18. I know. In case they do up the dosage.

  19. hmm. i might be picking up another packet of bola and running it at 6 - 8 mg per day then when my next cycle comes around in august or september.

  20. I may have to start my Boladrol run on Monday, Im getting antsy!!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Boladrol PCT (Please help!)
    By Spidersilva in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:13 PM
  2. boladrol and S4?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 08:32 AM
  3. Is BOLADROL a Must-Have ??
    By eXinCe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 07:05 PM
  4. Boladrol + Epi?
    By Smith402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 02:05 PM
  5. eta on boladrol ? anybody !
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Log in
Log in