clen+T3 without AAS

PLer1290

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forum. I've been searching for days about this subject but nothing has come up. I have a lot of fat to lose (20% BF at 270lbs). I'm currently on clenbuterol and ketotifen and want to add in some T3 to the mix for 3-4 weeks. I know they say T3 eats muscle (some say that's over exaggerated though) and I am now between cycles. I don't want to "waste" a cycle on cutting. So how would be the best way to go about using T3 without any anabolics?

Please let me know if you have experience with T3 and if you've ever done it off cycle. I have also read that since I have a lot of fat to lose and if I keep my protein high and train hard enough and keep the doses low, that the T3 will not eat as much muscle. Anyone want to help out here?

Even if you don't think I should do it off cycle, I'll be your guinea pig to see what happens, just guide me through!! Thanks guys

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I have only done Clen/T3 once, so I am not an expert, but I have been reading the forums for some time. I have repeatedly read it is not typically a good idea to mess with T3, without some form of muscle saver such as an AAS/PH/SARM.
Personally on Clen/T3 I used S-4 at 25mg/ED and Ostarine at 12.5mg/ED.

PLer1290

Awards
I have only done Clen/T3 once, so I am not an expert, but I have been reading the forums for some time. I have repeatedly read it is not typically a good idea to mess with T3, without some form of muscle saver such as an AAS/PH/SARM.
Personally on Clen/T3 I used S-4 at 25mg/ED and Ostarine at 12.5mg/ED.
And how were your results with clen/T3 using the SARMs? Any muscle loss? Was the fat loss a huge difference? What was your dosing for the T3?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Cut: T3 75mcg/ED; clen 100mcg/ED; S-4 at 25mg/ED; Ostarine at 12.5mg/ED
For the fat loss results, I went from 16% to 10% at 175lbs over 3 months.
I believe the Sarms helped me keep 10lbs of muscle. As it was a cut, it was about preserving muscle which is harder to quantify as to what the actual gains are, but that was my best guess. Afterwards I ran an extensive blood test. Everything in the blood test appeared to be normal and I absolutely loved the results.

PLer1290

Awards
Bump.

Why are you guys refusing to help me a little?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I thought I had helped you? Do you mean, you are looking for more personnel to provide opinions?

PLer1290

Awards
I thought I had helped you? Do you mean, you are looking for more personnel to provide opinions?
Don't get me wrong you helped a lot because next time I can run T3 with a SARM between cycles, but right now I just want to get more opinions on doing it off cycle of any kind.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
say bye bye to muscle

t3 increases metabolism

your body will metabolize muscle quicker than fat hence the need for AAS

do what you will but most of the weight your going to loose will be muscle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dont do the T3 without an anabolic compound of some kind. When you add T3 into a cycle your body is so anabolic, being fed with good macro's, and is constantly building new muscle. The small bit lost from the T3 is no issue than, if your not on a good stack your not going to get your desired effect.

DKZ

Awards
Just run the Clen man, it's good by itself

PLer1290

Awards
Is liquid T3 ok? I hear it's unstable in solution and only tablets should be used. Has anyone had success with the liquid kind?

I got my liquid T3 from a good source, but I don't really feel any of the effects people say it should have, even when I take it on an empty stomach.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Is liquid T3 ok? I hear it's unstable in solution and only tablets should be used. Has anyone had success with the liquid kind?

I got my liquid T3 from a good source, but I don't really feel any of the effects people say it should have, even when I take it on an empty stomach.
I've only EVER taken the liquid kind personally, since it's legal for research purposes and I do not have any sources. Now that it's impossible to even find simple PH's like 1-test and 1AD i'm starting to think I need to find one though, lol.

As for t3 being catabolic, you know I dunno, different strokes for different folks. I can tell you that I have ran it before with clen without any AAS or PH with it and did not lose much if any muscle. I'm kind of a freak like that though, I had mono for a week one time and gained 5 lbs and set a new bench record a week after.

I think one of the things that never gets mentioned when the question of how catabolic it is comes up is the level of bodyfat the user is already starting with. For instance if a 250 lb guy with somewhere between 17 and 20 percent BF started taking it I really have a hard time believing that he would lose a whole lot of muscle, because he has so much extra bodyfat to burn from him I do not thing the T3 would eat away muscle that quickly as opposed to fat.

Now on the other hand if you are already hovering just over the single digit mark like somewhere around 10-12 percent, and you start taking it I think for sure it will have a tendency to eat away muscle instead of fat, because you aren't carrying what anyone would consider an "unhealthy" amount of BF to begin with, and those are the people IMO that need to run something along side of it.

Take that for what it's worth, but I have done 4 or 5 cycles of T3 and various BF levels throughout the years, so this is speaking from a little bit of experience.

PLer1290

Awards
I've only EVER taken the liquid kind personally, since it's legal for research purposes and I do not have any sources. Now that it's impossible to even find simple PH's like 1-test and 1AD i'm starting to think I need to find one though, lol.

As for t3 being catabolic, you know I dunno, different strokes for different folks. I can tell you that I have ran it before with clen without any AAS or PH with it and did not lose much if any muscle. I'm kind of a freak like that though, I had mono for a week one time and gained 5 lbs and set a new bench record a week after.

I think one of the things that never gets mentioned when the question of how catabolic it is comes up is the level of bodyfat the user is already starting with. For instance if a 250 lb guy with somewhere between 17 and 20 percent BF started taking it I really have a hard time believing that he would lose a whole lot of muscle, because he has so much extra bodyfat to burn from him I do not thing the T3 would eat away muscle that quickly as opposed to fat.

Now on the other hand if you are already hovering just over the single digit mark like somewhere around 10-12 percent, and you start taking it I think for sure it will have a tendency to eat away muscle instead of fat, because you aren't carrying what anyone would consider an "unhealthy" amount of BF to begin with, and those are the people IMO that need to run something along side of it.

Take that for what it's worth, but I have done 4 or 5 cycles of T3 and various BF levels throughout the years, so this is speaking from a little bit of experience.
Thanks for posting. Yeah my bodyfat is 20% at 270lbs so I honestly don't think it'll burn too much muscle.

When you ran T3 off cycle, what were your dosages like?

And just to clarify, the liquid T3 works, correct?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting. Yeah my bodyfat is 20% at 270lbs so I honestly don't think it'll burn too much muscle.

When you ran T3 off cycle, what were your dosages like?

And just to clarify, the liquid T3 works, correct?

the liquid T3 has always worked great for me. Its recommended when dosing sublingually like that, that you do not eat or drink anything immediately afterwards, however I never really paid much attention to this. For one thing the stuff is usually so damn rank that you need a chaser of some sort anyways, lol. I always chased it with some water immediately and it was still potent for me.

I worked my way up to 100mcg a day of the t3, however without an AAS I believe 75mcg ED is really a much more realistic dosage. But just listen to your body obviously.

Some people dose it all one time right in the morning, others dose it half and half, twice a day.

When I went up to 100mcg, I dosed it twice a day, 50mg in the morning and the other 50mcg later on. I can't say as I remember either/or giving me better results than the other. This was a few years ago though, like I said it's been a few years since I've taken T3.

barbieinabmw

Awards
I am looking to run the same cycle, t3 and clenbuterol to aid in weight loss....can anyone point me in the direction of where to obtain these products? =) I havent been having any luck