5 deca zol pct help?

DanielW

Awards
i took 5 deca zol from complete nutrition got some good gains in strength about 11 pounds body gains. i went and got the 6 estro pct and a bottle of the oxidizer. i took the oxidizer every night when i was on the stack. obviously the estro is to block estogen and hopefully stop gyno if it was coming. the oxidizer is for liver and prostate and also a anti estrogen. i also have a bottle of the 3 test oxo for a testosterone enhancer. Question is should i continue to take the testosterone enhancer and is it a TRS? if not what exactly should i be taking to get testosterone levels back to where they need to be along with the oxidizer and anti estrogen. Thanks in advance

DanielW

Awards
anybody? really just need to know more about test and estrogen level balancing

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
buy some "pct assist" from cel, and see if you can get some 2nd gear from app nut,

if you cant find any 2nd gear online, then just buy some 6bromo.

next time make sure you have clomid to use for pct.

DanielW

Awards
alright thanks i really appreciate it, is there anything i should take after i come off the pct?

chubbsthedog6

Awards
yea definitely take the 3 test oxo dude that 5 deca zol equals 30 mg of superdrol and 25mg of hdrol you should get a serm but if not yea take it and i would get some pct assist like jbryand said

DanielW

Awards
if i was to take erase along with the oxidizer and pct would i even need the 3 test oxo?

chubbsthedog6

Awards
yea most likely its a natural test booster so see the ingredients in the other stuff and see if they have tribulus or zma or something like that if not then youll need it

DanielW

Awards
alright man thanks, i ordered a bottle of erase and ill start it along with the other 3 im taking, i read the ingredients in all of it i think its got all i need i should be straight. i gotta figure out what to start when i get off the post cycle though. open to suggestions